Sign in to follow this  
Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got

Norwich expects every plastic to do their duty

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.

[/quote]
Well, you would say that, wouldn''t you?
Plastic.
Why not deflect attention from this brainfart by starting a thread stating the obvious... oh, too late.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]A bit rich of the OP accusing people of being plastics when he''s been a member on here for less than a month and can''t spell the name of the place he claims to live correctly.[/quote]Must be an alter ego of

Van De Graaff [:D]

I never thought there were such a thing as ''plastics'' especially with norwich.

I am delighted to meet any norwich supporter outside norfolk.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.[/quote]Rubbish.You have no way of proving what you say is correct.Again.[/quote]Usual story, can''t argue the point so resorts to rubbishing. Nice one.

[/quote]Stop talking rubbish and I''ll stop rubbishing you.This is about you somehow trying to make yourself better than a fan who attends regularly. Putting yourself up as some long suffering martyr who travels so far to watch his beloved team.Then they play twice in the space of a few days near to where you live, and you don''t bother going, a point you converniently sidestepped in my last post.

[quote user="quentin fulcher"]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H][/quote]Do you only do surgery on trees that weigh 16 stone? That''s pretty niche.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="quentin fulcher"]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H][/quote]Do you only do surgery on trees that weigh 16 stone? That''s pretty niche.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="quentin fulcher"]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H][/quote]Do you only do surgery on trees that weigh 16 stone? That''s pretty niche.[/quote]

Hilarious [:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.[/quote]Rubbish.You have no way of proving what you say is correct.Again.[/quote]Usual story, can''t argue the point so resorts to rubbishing. Nice one. [/quote]Stop talking rubbish and I''ll stop rubbishing you.This is about you somehow trying to make yourself better than a fan who attends regularly. Putting yourself up as some long suffering martyr who travels so far to watch his beloved team.Then they play twice in the space of a few days near to where you live, and you don''t bother going, a point you converniently sidestepped in my last post.[/quote]

Missed this gem.   "Better fan" - you''re having a laugh. I''m only trying to stand up for casual supporters who get such a rough ride on here, either from trolls or from those that really do think they are better fans.  We are all fans and that is all that matters. As to my point which you rubbished out of hand, I would be very surprised if the enthusiasm shown at matches by casual supporters wasn''t greater than regulars. When you travel hundreds of miles to a match, you tend to want to make it worthwhile, not sit/stand in amongst a group of semi-comatose lager filled zoimbies, or people who go out of habit rather than desire and who sit there hardly able to muster a round of applause, let alone a cheer.  CR gets full, but it does not rock as often as it should.  As for missing matches, I can''t go atm through work committments, evenings and weekends........but from you the other day regarding you not going to Leeds - "don''t really want to drive up on my own".   Aah, diddums. Fairweather.

LDC''s the biggest plastic on here.

Lectures all of us regular supporters about how we should support our team but the b ugger can never be ar$ed to go to any games himself.

Pricless.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.[/quote]Rubbish.You have no way of proving what you say is correct.Again.[/quote]Usual story, can''t argue the point so resorts to rubbishing. Nice one. [/quote]Stop talking rubbish and I''ll stop rubbishing you.This is about you somehow trying to make yourself better than a fan who attends regularly. Putting yourself up as some long suffering martyr who travels so far to watch his beloved team.Then they play twice in the space of a few days near to where you live, and you don''t bother going, a point you converniently sidestepped in my last post.[/quote]

Missed this gem.   "Better fan" - you''re having a laugh. I''m only trying to stand up for casual supporters who get such a rough ride on here, either from trolls or from those that really do think they are better fans.  We are all fans and that is all that matters. As to my point which you rubbished out of hand, I would be very surprised if the enthusiasm shown at matches by casual supporters wasn''t greater than regulars. When you travel hundreds of miles to a match, you tend to want to make it worthwhile, not sit/stand in amongst a group of semi-comatose lager filled zoimbies, or people who go out of habit rather than desire and who sit there hardly able to muster a round of applause, let alone a cheer.  CR gets full, but it does not rock as often as it should.  As for missing matches, I can''t go atm through work committments, evenings and weekends........but from you the other day regarding you not going to Leeds - "don''t really want to drive up on my own".   Aah, diddums. Fairweather.

[/quote]Lol, you really can tell you don''t get to many games....

"you really can tell you don''t get to many games...."

I go to what games I can, end of.  Not many, I grant you, but then that is what happens when family/work takes you away from your roots. And if I drive the 600+ miles round trip on my own, I don''t need to bleat "boo, hoo, my usual crowd aren''t going". I go to what games I can out of desire to see us play football and the social stuff is secondary - welcome, but secondary. That''s just how it is for a lot of exiles who go to matches. 

Exiles value their occasional visits to home and away matches more precisely because they are fewer and because they take more effort and cost to get there, so it would be no surprise we want to shout and sing more - the effort, time and cost would otherwise make it a waste of time.

I go to between 20 - 30 games a season, both home and away, and I look forward to each and every single one. If I drive 200 miles to see us play, I don''t look forward to it any more than a home game.

Stop lecturing us other fans with stated opinion, you pompous fool.

[quote user="morty"]Nobody cares Lakey.You massive spunk trumpet.[/quote]

[:D] Spunk trumpet! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]                  

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"]Nobody cares Lakey.You massive spunk trumpet.[/quote]

[:D] Spunk trumpet! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]                   [/quote]You have my permission to use that in any upcoming conversation you see fit[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"]Nobody cares Lakey.You massive spunk trumpet.[/quote]

[:D] Spunk trumpet! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]                   [/quote]You have my permission to use that in any upcoming conversation you see fit[Y][/quote]

Well, thank you very much [:)] So what are the chances of you and LDC ever meeting up for a few friendly beers? [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"][quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"]Nobody cares Lakey.You massive spunk trumpet.[/quote]

[:D] Spunk trumpet! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]                   [/quote]You have my permission to use that in any upcoming conversation you see fit[Y][/quote]

Well, thank you very much [:)] So what are the chances of you and LDC ever meeting up for a few friendly beers? [:D][:D][:D][/quote]I have offered a few times, oddly he doesn''t seem keen.

Can we please get a clear definition of what a plastic is as I really don''t know if I am, I appreciate in the rim mans world I am one for daring to ask that question but in the basis that some who claim not to be plastics don''t meet his criteria, can we just get clarity?

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Can we please get a clear definition of what a plastic is as I really don''t know if I am, I appreciate in the rim mans world I am one for daring to ask that question but in the basis that some who claim not to be plastics don''t meet his criteria, can we just get clarity?[/quote]You live in NR1, you''re fine.Hang on, I just checked google maps, do you live at Carrow Road?

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Yep, I pitch my tent in the centre circle every night, bloody annoys me when those plastics come along for home matches and I have to move out for a few hours....[/quote]

Hmmm.You do know that faking an NR1 postcode would make you more plastic than Pamela Anderson?

You''re only half plastic then......ha ha

If I could work out how to put pictures on here Pamela would be worthy!

Wonder if Rim Man (Newton) would allow her to come and watch a game

Anyway, back on topic.....

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Pamela_Anderson_in_2914773b_zps76oex8gu.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Pamela_Anderson_in_2914773b_zps76oex8gu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]