Sign in to follow this  
Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got

Norwich expects every plastic to do their duty

Ah so you''re one of those fans that thinks it''s acceptable to throw coins at football matches.

Well if not throwing a coin at a player thinking it''s acceptable makes me a plastic then I''ll happily be a plastic, now let me think about a word to describe you.......hmmmmmm.

Oh and thanks for compliment, not often at 40 I get called sonny, thanks grandad.

It''s fun KC, the more he talks the more he looks like a prize bell end.

He''s just agreed on a different thread with Lessingham about plastics but if his law is correct, that makes Lessingham a plastic as Lessingham isn''t a NR1, 2 or 3 postcode.

Suppose anyone who went to Leeds I exempt from being plastic now

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]It''s fun KC, the more he talks the more he looks like a prize bell end.

He''s just agreed on a different thread with Lessingham about plastics but if his law is correct, that makes Lessingham a plastic as Lessingham isn''t a NR1, 2 or 3 postcode.

Suppose anyone who went to Leeds I exempt

from being plastic now[/quote]

As I said on one of the many plastic threads that seem to be the flavour of the day on here, my postcode is a combination of those digits, so hoping I can get exemption for that reason ??

So Lessingham doesn''t seem himself as a plastic after all, shame on you Jimmy Rimmer for labelling him one.

Maybe those with a NR1, 2 or 3 postcode are the plastic ones, as they clearly make no effort for home matches and the real fans are the ones that travel 10''s/100''s of miles back home to see their beloved team, hmmmm, it''s worth considering......

Much truth spoken here.

Plastics will be mating over the summer when they await the promised land,

They will appear like an infestation at Carrow Road expecting to be rewarded for their generous support.

They will speak loudly and with self opinionated authority, w@nkers all!

In defence of the OP we do need to have this why do plastics follow our club debate once and for all so they can see the error of their ways

Despite the obvious "tongue in cheek" aspect of the thread it does raise a very real point.The people who will crawl out of the woodwork suddenly when Man Utd / Citeh / Liverpool turn up next season  ( assuming we are promoted)Is there still a scheme where people are given priority for tickets based on how many times they went this season? If there isn''t, there should be.

[quote user="morty"]Despite the obvious "tongue in cheek" aspect of the thread it does raise a very real point.The people who will crawl out of the woodwork suddenly when Man Utd / Citeh / Liverpool turn up next season  ( assuming we are promoted)Is there still a scheme where people are given priority for tickets based on how many times they went this season? If there isn''t, there should be.[/quote]Similar to the away ticket system you mean?! Should be fairer.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"]Despite the obvious "tongue in cheek" aspect of the thread it does raise a very real point.The people who will crawl out of the woodwork suddenly when Man Utd / Citeh / Liverpool turn up next season  ( assuming we are promoted)Is there still a scheme where people are given priority for tickets based on how many times they went this season? If there isn''t, there should be.[/quote]Similar to the away ticket system you mean?! Should be fairer.[/quote]Yup, the same.A points system giving regular attendees priority.

if say I was able to obtain ticket for for friday, op sat next to me and found out I hadnt been to a home match for say 3 years with a mk postcode. would that offend anybody?

[quote user="C Goodenough"]if say I was able to obtain ticket for for friday, op sat next to me and found out I hadnt been to a home match for say 3 years with a mk postcode. would that offend anybody?[/quote]

sorry offend op or anybody

[quote user="morty"]Not sure if trolling or not.....[/quote]lol, not trolling and not short of pennies. Just the prospect of watching Rotherham, Blackpool etc, didn''t excite me enough.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"]Despite the obvious "tongue in cheek" aspect of the thread it does raise a very real point.The people who will crawl out of the woodwork suddenly when Man Utd / Citeh / Liverpool turn up next season  ( assuming we are promoted)Is there still a scheme where people are given priority for tickets based on how many times they went this season? If there isn''t, there should be.[/quote]Similar to the away ticket system you mean?! Should be fairer.[/quote]Yup, the same.A points system giving regular attendees priority.[/quote]Absolutely no problem with that at all. If someone puts in the time then they should get the rewards.Slightly at a tangent but how do away fans get in to the ''sold out'' home ends? Not sure if it happens much anymore but i remember QPR fans in the Barclay and Spurs fans in the Jarrold etc. That ain''t right.

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"]Not sure if trolling or not.....[/quote]lol, not trolling and not short of pennies. Just the prospect of watching Rotherham, Blackpool etc, didn''t excite me enough.[/quote]Yeah, go and sit in the plastic corner.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"]Despite the obvious "tongue in cheek" aspect of the thread it does raise a very real point.The people who will crawl out of the woodwork suddenly when Man Utd / Citeh / Liverpool turn up next season  ( assuming we are promoted)Is there still a scheme where people are given priority for tickets based on how many times they went this season? If there isn''t, there should be.[/quote]Similar to the away ticket system you mean?! Should be fairer.[/quote]Yup, the same.A points system giving regular attendees priority.[/quote]Absolutely no problem with that at all. If someone puts in the time then they should get the rewards.Slightly at a tangent but how do away fans get in to the ''sold out'' home ends? Not sure if it happens much anymore but i remember QPR fans in the Barclay and Spurs fans in the Jarrold etc. That ain''t right.[/quote]I suspect thats more local based, opposition team fane using mates season tickets, or having them get tickets for them.I can''t say I would do it if I had a mate who supported the opposing team.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"]Not sure if trolling or not.....[/quote]lol, not trolling and not short of pennies. Just the prospect of watching Rotherham, Blackpool etc, didn''t excite me enough.[/quote]Yeah, go and sit in the plastic corner.[/quote][:D] YES SIR! [:D]Jokes aside I don''t know why people get so worked up. We get fantastic attendances and long may that continue [Y]