Sign in to follow this  
Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got

Norwich expects every plastic to do their duty

[quote user="king canary"]What were you saying yesterday about wang measuring Morty? Tape measure is still available...[/quote][:D][Y]

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Cheers Morty....[/quote]I have a lovely video of her and her husband too, not sure that would "go down" too well here though[;)]

[quote user="king canary"]Was that the lovely boat holiday one? Beautiful views of the Californian coast.[/quote]The very same....[:D]

On a serious note, I do hope that the crowd at CR has woken up a bit since earlier in the season, regardless of whether they are locals or plastics.  The depression around the place early this season after the relegation was  almost palpable at times, even though we were top of the league.  We''re at the business end of the season now and we need every bit of passion that we can muster, so in a way, although this has been a rubbish thread, the sentiment is a good one - the atmosphere needs to be cracking tomorrow.  I''m sure it will be, but the players need every bit of help they can get, so, go on, whoever you are that goes to the match...............make it happen!

lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/04/2015 6:57 PM:

"On a serious note, I do hope that the crowd at CR has woken up a bit since earlier in the season, regardless of whether they are locals or plastics. The depression around the place early this season after the relegation was almost palpable at times, even though we were top of the league. We''re at the business end of the season now and we need every bit of passion that we can "

You''re becoming a self-parody my man!😳

Another knobhead with his plastic fantasies.

I''m Norwegian, live in Norway, and have supported Norwich since 1986, travelling to the cathedral that is Carrow Road normally at least 5 games per season, as well as a lot of away games (normally those around London).

I spend more dosh supporting Norwich than this likely workless loser of a "supporter" ever will, so dont bring me this crap if having to be a local to support the club.

When not travelling England, I help "spread the word" of Norwich in my local pubs in Norway, donning the yellow shirt for televised games, making the all-too-many Man U, Chelsea, ManC and Liverpool-supporters aware of other clubs than the mainstream ones.

If you''re in Finland, Shanghai, Greece, Norway or fecking Diss does not matter, as long as you love and support the club.

Hail Grefstad ! well said our Viking friend.

Its not about where you live, a plastic in my book is someone who purports to support the club, but at every opportunity looks to undermine it by finding fault with match tactics, the board the fans being too quiet or being too excited, the line for the half time pie is too long, they are plastics, not someone whose post code says they don''t reside in the fine city, or can only get to a handful of games. Great to know you are as passionate about this great club as the majority on here.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/04/2015 6:57 PM:

"On a serious note, I do hope that the crowd at CR has woken up a bit since earlier in the season, regardless of whether they are locals or plastics. The depression around the place early this season after the relegation was almost palpable at times, even though we were top of the league. We''re at the business end of the season now and we need every bit of passion that we can "

You''re becoming a self-parody my man!😳[/quote]

Are you denying CR was a bit subdued earlier in the season?  That is the truth.  I went to several games early season where CR was way quieter than normal and they were all games we won.  So self-parody or not its the truth or at least my opinion based upon what I have seen.

Ive been following City since 1981 and have lived in Rotherham all my life.

Ive probably been to more games than the OP, had a season ticket for a long time, though the last few years has seen the number of games restricted as my eldest son (named Iwan after you know who) suffers from a serious illness.

I get whenever I can which this season has been a couple of home games and a couple of away days. Games I would normally go to Hudds away, Bolton away, Wigan away, Derby and Forest away I couldnt get to as my son was in hospital. 

If the OP wants to meet up at the Rotherham game for a little chat about plastics I can promise him some northern "hospitality".

I imagine CR was quiet when you went because we knew you were coming, LDC.

Your lecturing and endless whining about your fellow fans was enough to send swathes of us at Carrow Road to sleep for the whole 90 minutes.

ZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZZzzzzz

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]I imagine CR was quiet when you went because we knew you were coming, LDC.

Your lecturing and endless whining about your fellow fans was enough to send swathes of us at Carrow Road to sleep for the whole 90 minutes.

ZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZZzzzzz[/quote]You were probably one of the soporific boozed up Friday nighters at the home game versus Bolton, where you could hear a pin drop for most of the match. 

lake district canary wrote the following post at 17/04/2015 8:05 AM:

Mr Jenkins wrote:

lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/04/2015 6:57 PM: "On a serious note, I do hope that the crowd at CR has woken up a bit since earlier in the season, regardless of whether they are locals or plastics. The depression around the place early this season after the relegation was almost palpable at times, even though we were top of the league. We''re at the business end of the season now and we need every bit of passion that we can "

Are you denying CR was a bit subdued earlier in the season? That is the truth. I went to several games early season where CR was way quieter than normal and they were all games we won. So self-parody or not its the truth or at least my opinion based upon what I have seen.

There have been games when the atmosphere was tense and I had a horrible feeling that people were just waiting for the opportunity to have a moan or BBOOOOOO. It was all a symptom of the Adams era, some poor results and an unwillingness of fans to give Adams a fair crack of the whip.

( almost a self fulfilling prophesy, there''s another thread on this but I a not interested in discussing it any further)

I can''t say that the atmosphere since AN has been there has been poor, and it''s improving all the time.

The point I was making about self parody is your reputation for stating the bleedin obvious and lecturing fans about support when you in fact won''t be there yourself.

It looks as if you are fully aware of how annoying it is but you continue to deliberately post in this way to wind people up. 😊

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 17/04/2015 8:05 AM:

Mr Jenkins wrote:

lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/04/2015 6:57 PM: "On a serious note, I do hope that the crowd at CR has woken up a bit since earlier in the season, regardless of whether they are locals or plastics. The depression around the place early this season after the relegation was almost palpable at times, even though we were top of the league. We''re at the business end of the season now and we need every bit of passion that we can "

Are you denying CR was a bit subdued earlier in the season? That is the truth. I went to several games early season where CR was way quieter than normal and they were all games we won. So self-parody or not its the truth or at least my opinion based upon what I have seen.

There have been games when the atmosphere was tense and I had a horrible feeling that people were just waiting for the opportunity to have a moan or BBOOOOOO. It was all a symptom of the Adams era, some poor results and an unwillingness of fans to give Adams a fair crack of the whip.

( almost a self fulfilling prophesy, there''s another thread on this but I a not interested in discussing it any further)

I can''t say that the atmosphere since AN has been there has been poor, and it''s improving all the time.

The point I was making about self parody is your reputation for stating the bleedin obvious and lecturing fans about support when you in fact won''t be there yourself.

It looks as if you are fully aware of how annoying it is but you continue to deliberately post in this way to wind people up. 😊[/quote]Exactly.

[quote user="grefstad"]Another knobhead with his plastic fantasies.

I''m Norwegian, live in Norway, and have supported Norwich since 1986, travelling to the cathedral that is Carrow Road normally at least 5 games per season, as well as a lot of away games (normally those around London).

I spend more dosh supporting Norwich than this likely workless loser of a "supporter" ever will, so dont bring me this crap if having to be a local to support the club.

When not travelling England, I help "spread the word" of Norwich in my local pubs in Norway, donning the yellow shirt for televised games, making the all-too-many Man U, Chelsea, ManC and Liverpool-supporters aware of other clubs than the mainstream ones.

If you''re in Finland, Shanghai, Greece, Norway or fecking Diss does not matter, as long as you love and support the club.[/quote]

I disagree, my horny helmetted chum, that you''ve latched on to some English club you have no connection to is sweet. But unless you''re from Norwich you can never be a real fan. All the Kroner in the world cant buy that.

Grrrrrr. Best count me as a plastic then.

I dont live in the NR1-3 postcode!

Being NR5 I feel a bit of a furriner

[quote user="Andreus84"]Grrrrrr. Best count me as a plastic then.

I dont live in the NR1-3 postcode!

Being NR5 I feel a bit of a furriner[/quote]Is that outside the ring road?

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]I''m a plastic too.

I''ve lived in NR1, NR3, NR5, NR6, NR8, NR30, CB9, SE4 and even IP1.

Megaplasticbinnercockney.[/quote]Lol, gyppo[;)]

....and people wonder why this forum gets trolled so much. 10 pages of absolute drivel, all started by a blatant trolling attempt.I have to give the OP credit. I bet this place gives you no end of joy. Kind of the way pyromaniacs love to sit back and watch the mayhem after lighting an old warehouse on fire.The OP is probably sitting at their computer as we speak. Watching this thread grow, while masturbating.

I''d just like to put it on record that I am outraged on behalf of all plastics and will try to empathise with their feelings of impotence and low self worth.