Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Team News

Commentators are baffled. Howson obviously slid in agressively and from the Ref''s angle it must have looked like he cleaned him out, despite according to RN he won the ball cleanly.

Unlucky, shame this kind of thing always goes against us but whatever. After some of the farcical decisions we suffered from in those 3 PL years I''m just kind of numb to it now

A draw would be a great result all things considered but with the other fixtures going as they are we could seriously do with the 3 points here! 4 points is a bit of a gap at the top of the table and it will be hard to keep up if Neil can''t get us going immediately

Please please!!! Hold onto this Norwich! This would keep us right up there and give our new manager the perfect platform to build on! A win here would put the automatics right back into a possibility.

Come on!!

It would be huge! We need all of our players to stand up and to blow their lungs out for the last ten minutes (knowing our luck), chase everything, don''t let them have a moments time on the ball, hoof everything away, safety first at all times, bully and dominate them physically, berate and wind their players up, start arguments to waste time etc

This would be our most important result of the season if we can hold this

Also Alex Neil comes down, changes the team, starts motivating from the pitch and look what happens! It''s very early but this is a good sign!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]This manager thinks outside the normal boundaries. Down to 10 men and get 3 strikers on...[/quote]

Shades of Lambert, Nutty?

This season I haven''t had the chance to say I''ve been proud of that performance. That has now changed. And I won my bet so I''m also pleased ;)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One of the best wins for a long time. Maybe one of the most important as well. Fantastic. Well done City!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What a win that is. This team under this manager now needs to show what it''s about. Best squad in the division and now look like we have a manager in place with the ability to use it. Credit must also go to Phelan and Holt as they were behind the selection and preparation

Can any manager have a better start to his career, beating the league leaders away from home with ten men.

It takes a bit of beating!!!!

Neil Adams wasn''t a million miles away from getting it right.

This result should galvanise everyone though and the way it played out was perfect for Alex Neil who has been given a golden opportunity to hit the ground running. It looked like he intervened to spectacular effect - maybe chance or maybe influence?

This should be a watershed for the season and the upcoming fixtures give us every chance to make a big push.