Sign in to follow this  
#

Does McNally have too much power now?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Lets face it, we all know this is just another, not very thinly veiled, bit of club bashing by Wiz.
[/quote]

As is your usual thinly veiled attack on me!

Lets face it, we all know it.[^o)]

[/quote]

Well stop being such a fanny then.
[/quote]

That actually made me giggle. [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Lets face it, we all know this is just another, not very thinly veiled, bit of club bashing by Wiz.[/quote]

Lets face it, we all know it.[^o)]

[/quote]Well stop being such a fanny then.[/quote]

That actually made me giggle. [:D]

[/quote]Good.Now stop being a fanny[;)]

Most posters are missing my point here i.e. McNally, a CEO, has started making football decisions which was once only made by the manager!

Player identification being one which spring to mind, but does this ''help'' now include tactics as well?

I could never see Lambert putting up with this unqualified interference.

If this was happening to THAT LOT down the road we''d all be wetting ourselves!!

[quote user="Wiz"]

Most posters are missing my point here i.e. McNally, a CEO, has started making football decisions which was once only made by the manager!

Player identification being one which spring to mind, but does this ''help'' now include tactics as well?

I could never see Lambert putting up with this unqualified interference.

If this was happening to THAT LOT down the road we''d all be wetting ourselves!!

[/quote]

McNally has always had a say in such matters through the football board, which has been around certainly as long as he has and was probably in place even under Doncaster. It is standard procedure for every football club in the League.

All transfers at every club are discussed between the management, scouting team and CEO.

Its not new and not unique.

Has his position changed that much at all?

And there is no chance he will start telling Adams what tactics to use. That''s what Joe Royle is for[:D]

[quote user="Herman "]

And there is no chance he will start telling Adams what tactics to use. That''s what Joe Royle is for[:D]

[/quote]

No wonder Malky wouldn''t come here then....or indeed any self respecting manager.

Wasn''t Malky dithering over a ''better'' job offer.

Anyway, Royle was a good fit  for the position available.

A CEO should have no influence on tactics or team selection whatsoever.   All a CEO should do is appoint the man and let him manage and the only thing  he can do is demand  results.    Interfering with tactics is asking for trouble and any manager worth his salt should tell any interfering ceo to get lost if he starts trying to influence things on the pitch.   If McNally put any pressure on Hughton it should have been only to demand better results - something that wasn''t so necessary with Lambert - so it should be the same with Adams - let him and his qualified team sort the football out.  If McNally has any sense - and I''m sure he has - he will keep out of team matters - except to demand results.  

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

No wonder Malky wouldn''t come here then....or indeed any self respecting manager.

[/quote]

You seem to have ignored my comment that nothing has really changed, and Norwich do nothing out of the ordinary.

Also, if Norwich had appointed Malky then they wouldn''t have appointed Joe Royle, who is someone Neil Adams wanted at the club.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You seem to have ignored my comment that nothing has really changed, and Norwich do nothing out of the ordinary.

Also, if Norwich had appointed Malky then they wouldn''t have appointed Joe Royle, who is someone Neil Adams wanted at the club.

[/quote]

So what you''re saying is that he ignored the facts and had a go at the club anyway, who''d of thought he would something like that!

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what you''re saying is that he ignored the facts and had a go at the club anyway, who''d of thought he would something like that!

[/quote]

I had a go at no one TC, I even praised DM in my OP.

All I did was ask a perfectly valid question, you suggested otherwise and you''re wrong.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, a hopeless task really.

I don''t really reply hoping he will acknowledge it, just to stop others believing his nonsense but stating the facts.

Trolls will be trolls.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t really reply hoping he will acknowledge it, just to stop others believing his nonsense but stating the facts.

Trolls will be trolls.

[/quote]

A troll eh?  Only because I don''t agree with you Bethnal, trolls are a common accusation on here when someone thinks differently to you  btw..............the parameters have changed at City because of this new ''committee'' which we''ve done alright before without it.

It''ll be an unmitigated disaster imo...........too many chiefs.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trolls will be trolls.

[/quote]

A troll eh?  Only because I don''t agree with you Bethnal, trolls are a common accusation on here when someone thinks differently to you  btw..............the parameters have changed at City because of this new ''committee'' which we''ve done alright before without it.

It''ll be an unmitigated disaster imo...........too many chiefs.

[/quote]

The footballing board is not new, it''s not unique to Norwich.

The whole point of this new structure is to allow Adams to concentrate on the football issues, leaving all the routine stuff, paperwork, contracts, etc to the other members of the team. Thus he has more time than Lambert on the football related matters, not less.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Lets face it, we all know this is just another, not very thinly veiled, bit of club bashing by Wiz.
[/quote]

Lets face it, we all know it.[^o)][/quote]

Poor Wiz, always the victim.......

http://www.kikiramsey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Victim_role.jpg

[/quote]

how did you manage to embed the picture Lapp?

I tried it the other day and it didnt work!!! what do i need to enter?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A brain.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A brain.

[/quote]

we all have a lot to bring to this debate... you can bring Silence...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]how did you manage to embed the picture Lapp?  I tried it the other day and it didnt work!!! what do i need to enter?[/quote]I just copied and pasted it jas.

[img src=''http://www.naffgiftshop.co.uk/ekmps/shops/naffgifts/images/plastic-card-stop-talking-crap-3560-p.jpg''] [/img]