Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

We have a puppet manager!

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]Foley is quoted as embarressed and hurt.[/quote]

I have often scoffed those who have accused Jimbo of being Wiz. However, the mis-spelling of the word highlighted above is the way Wiz has ALWAYS spelled it in the past and added to the fact Wiz has disappeared and Jimbo has suddenly re-appeared, I am now convinced they are one and the same.

Many posters in the past have been banned and re-registered in different names but characteristics like this have always given them away. The difference this time is Wiz wasn''t banned, he just had another hissy fit and flounced off just as he often does.

The only question in my mind now is ....WHY?

[/quote]

I have seen these silly antics before on other forums, false and wrong accusations by ''Sherlock''s who wish to take the subject ''off topic'' for their own agenda''s.

Suffice to say Mr L, you are wrong, I do play such games and had this forum an ''ignore'' button you would be on it, my apologies to Mr Wizz for this nonsense.

[/quote]

I do NOT play.  [:$]

PS. Never reply when angry!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]Foley is quoted as embarressed and hurt.[/quote]I have often scoffed those who have accused Jimbo of being Wiz. However, the mis-spelling of the word highlighted above is the way Wiz has ALWAYS spelled it in the past and added to the fact Wiz has disappeared and Jimbo has suddenly re-appeared, I am now convinced they are one and the same. Many posters in the past have been banned and re-registered in different names but characteristics like this have always given them away. The difference this time is Wiz wasn''t banned, he just had another hissy fit and flounced off just as he often does.The only question in my mind now is ....WHY?

[/quote]I have seen these silly antics before on other forums, false and wrong accusations by ''Sherlock''s who wish to take the subject ''off topic'' for their own agenda''s

Suffice to say Mr L, you are wrong, I do play such games and had this forum an ''ignore'' button you would be on it, my apologies to Mr Wizz for this nonsense.[/quote]

Once again, Wiz is always of accusing me of having an "agenda". Posters can change their names but they can never change their style.

As I understand it, it was Needham Market who released the news of the "appointment" first. (It seems that Foley is either released regularly to work there, or it is part of his duties. Do the scum have a centre there?)

Is it possible that there is a misunderstanding here somewhere? I seem to remember Adams saying that he would be turning to think of assistants, now that he was appointed. Did he discuss things with Foley, and Foley thought that he was being appointed. Had the Board authorised Adams to approach Foley, and perhaps others, as a first contact, with a view to reporting back and making proposals.

Did Needham misunderstand Foley?

I can understand Adams consulting Foley - they go back quite a long way, and the former had some coaching from the latter, but I was amazed at the suggestion. Foley is 60 and has been relegated to coaching young teenagers recently at the Ipswich Academy.

The East Anglian paper have made much of it, and they are no lovers of Norwich. Has the whole thing been blown up out of all proportion? I hope that we shall find out what exactly happened.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]Foley is quoted as embarressed and hurt.[/quote]I have often scoffed those who have accused Jimbo of being Wiz. However, the mis-spelling of the word highlighted above is the way Wiz has ALWAYS spelled it in the past and added to the fact Wiz has disappeared and Jimbo has suddenly re-appeared, I am now convinced they are one and the same. Many posters in the past have been banned and re-registered in different names but characteristics like this have always given them away. The difference this time is Wiz wasn''t banned, he just had another hissy fit and flounced off just as he often does.The only question in my mind now is ....WHY?

[/quote]I have seen these silly antics before on other forums, false and wrong accusations by ''Sherlock''s who wish to take the subject ''off topic'' for their own agenda''s

Suffice to say Mr L, you are wrong, I do play such games and had this forum an ''ignore'' button you would be on it, my apologies to Mr Wizz for this nonsense.[/quote]

Once again, Wiz is always of accusing me of having an "agenda". Posters can change their names but they can never change their style.

[/quote]I am amazed people never noticed this before.  Look at any of "Jimbo"''s replies to LDC and the mask slips further.

All we need to do is ask Jimbo Canary his opinion on Wiz''s love for Adams in April turning into vitriolic anti Adams posts just one month later. Well, Jimbo, what do you think? 

Jimbo refers to Lappinitup as Mr L and Wiz as Mr Wizz which is another giveaway as Wiz has repeatedly called me Mr TIL.

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/willisnowell/media/Gifs/computer_wizard_lg_clr.gif.html][IMG]http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz186/willisnowell/Gifs/computer_wizard_lg_clr.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Jimbo refers to Lappinitup as Mr L and Wiz as Mr Wizz which is another giveaway as Wiz has repeatedly called me Mr TIL.[/quote]

I will continue to call you Mr Til out of respect, as I try to do with everyone, however,  regardless of my idendity I honestly believed my opinion and the following debate was of more value then me ''sounding'' like a notorious poster on here.

I shall soldier on regardless and any ''doubters'' can do what they wish, but I will not respond to being called Wiz (Mr) I think thats fair.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Jimbo refers to Lappinitup as Mr L and Wiz as Mr Wizz which is another giveaway as Wiz has repeatedly called me Mr TIL.[/quote]

I will continue to call you Mr Til

[/quote]

I was on about Wiz calling me Mr TIL not Jimbo so looks like you have slipped up again. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

I will continue to call you Mr Til

[/quote]

I was on about Wiz calling me Mr TIL not Jimbo so looks like you have slipped up again. [;)]

[/quote]

And your opinion Mr Til on this topic is?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

Once again, Wiz is always of accusing me of having an "agenda". Posters can change their names but they can never change their style[/quote]

I must add, Wiz often tells us his favourite drink is Jim Beam which shortens to "Jimbo" nicely.

I think every one knows "Jumbo" is "Wiz" and thats a fact !!Cant see why "Wiz" didnt just keep here as "Wiz".Strange man (well i think hes a man or boy ). !!!

If you are reading anything written in the Sun as fact then I am sorry you are lost and there is nothing any of us can do to help you! Good luck chump coz you is gonna fuckin need it!!!!!

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]If you are reading anything written in the Sun as fact then I am sorry you are lost and there is nothing any of us can do to help you! Good luck chump coz you is gonna fuckin need it!!!!![/quote]

Who are you calling a chump? Til 1010, Lappinitup, Jimbo Canary or somebody else?

If I''m being honest we should all wait until 5 games into the season before we make proper judgement of Adams, this way we will see what players we''ve bought in, what strategy & tactics Adams will play.

First of all let''s wait to see who''s leaving and who he''s bringing in.

I for one think it''s going to go 2 ways and that''s we are going to storm the league or we are really going to struggle fighting relegation, but either way it''s hard to judge anything for next season while a ball hasn''t been kicked as yet.

[quote user="White stuff"]If I''m being honest we should all wait until 5 games into the season before we make proper judgement of Adams, this way we will see what players we''ve bought in, what strategy & tactics Adams will play. First of all let''s wait to see who''s leaving and who he''s bringing in. I for one think it''s going to go 2 ways and that''s we are going to storm the league or we are really going to struggle fighting relegation, but either way it''s hard to judge anything for next season while a ball hasn''t been kicked as yet.[/quote]

That''s a good point Mr White Stuff, I myself will give him the same amount of time but I worried that others are calling the shots rather than the manager.

A case of too many chiefs and not enough indians!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wiz, given some of your posts in the "Not Football" forum, I never thought I''d see you wishing for more indians....[/quote]Wizbo does come across as confused sometimes......

And accidently logged in as Wizz earlier today even though his Wiz alter ego is supposed to be on a strop break.

[quote user="InchY"]And accidently logged in as Wizz earlier today even though his Wiz alter ego is supposed to be on a strop break.[/quote]

No accident Inchy, I was on here yesterday ( Sunday ) strop dissipated..........

I wonder if the board will see sense and get rid of Adams before its too late. After a week i''m still in shock that he''s in charge despite sending us down (not on his own of course having only been in charge of 5 games, though getting one point).

woeful...give him a coaching job..don''t let him be the manager - simples, bl00dy muppets.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wouldn''t mind Joe Royle, cracking goalscorer and the sort of player we need now.[/quote]

I think he is too old to be our new target man

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Has Jimbo been temporarily mothballed then Wiz ?[/quote]

I can''t speak for Jimbo Tilly but it wouldn''t surprise me that he gets so pis*ed off on here that he goes back to his Dr Who forums he rabitts on about, and can you really blame the poor sod when he''s constantly accused of being me![:D]

You disappear, he posts.

You appear, he stops posting.

You should try a bit harder to keep the illusion going.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

You disappear, he posts.

You appear, he stops posting.

You should try a bit harder to keep the illusion going.

[/quote]

I pray that if I ever find myself staring at a jury.............you''re not on it!

Coincidence..................next.[:|]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I wonder if the board will see sense and get rid of Adams before its too late. After a week i''m still in shock that he''s in charge despite sending us down (not on his own of course having only been in charge of 5 games, though getting one point). woeful...give him a coaching job..don''t let him be the manager - simples, bl00dy muppets.[/quote]

It''ll take only a Colchester type result and he''ll be moved on Mrs M.