Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Norwich vs Arsenal - Match Thread

How ANYONE AT ALL thinks we should keep Michael Turner or thinks he''s even remotely an average CB is hilarious. Probably the worst CB in well over 10 years to play a single game in the PL.

To think galatasaray have had to put up with drogba this season too, I bet they can''t wait for "golmander" to come back. Perhaps just "mander" now or Mandy for short.

[quote user="jaemae2"]How ANYONE AT ALL thinks we should keep Michael Turner or thinks he''s even remotely an average CB is hilarious. Probably the worst CB in well over 10 years to play a single game in the PL.[/quote]

Village!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]WBA have equalised, I don''t think we can do it now, devastating blow.

[/quote]hahaha! gallows humour! this did make me chuckle.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Nathan Redmond really is Lee Croft isn''t he?[/quote]

Snoddy is the closer pair, but take your pick!

Nice goal, fully deserved. I don''t really see why we bothered with elmander starting and it should be Johnson off, not tettey. Maybe it means Hooper might be retained though.

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"]How ANYONE AT ALL thinks we should keep Michael Turner or thinks he''s even remotely an average CB is hilarious. Probably the worst CB in well over 10 years to play a single game in the PL.[/quote]

Village![/quote]

Want to rethink that, moron?

Wow, what a way to finish a season. Thank you Norwich, and good night.

Seems Adams rate bjs energy. Shame he can''t see tettey was once again the better player of the two.

2 now. Reckon the players can kindly leave right on the whistle rather than stick about for a cringe worthy lap of honour? At least it''ll stop the delusion that Adams is the man to take us forward. Please Ffs get Malkay in and quick!

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"]How ANYONE AT ALL thinks we should keep Michael Turner or thinks he''s even remotely an average CB is hilarious. Probably the worst CB in well over 10 years to play a single game in the PL.[/quote]

Village![/quote]

Want to rethink that, moron?[/quote]

How the hell was it Turners fault you idiot?

He had just made an excellent talks to stop Giroud going through and the ball eventually went out to the left!

i''m not even really watching now.. its a nice training game for Arsenal before the cup final next week.

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"]How ANYONE AT ALL thinks we should keep Michael Turner or thinks he''s even remotely an average CB is hilarious. Probably the worst CB in well over 10 years to play a single game in the PL.[/quote]

Village![/quote]

He had just made an excellent talks to stop Giroud going through and the ball eventually went out to the left![/quote]

Made an excellent "talks" eh? Again seriously how did you turn a computer on?

[img]http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.11907026.4950/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg[/img]

This forum software is about as effective as City''s attack.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"]How ANYONE AT ALL thinks we should keep Michael Turner or thinks he''s even remotely an average CB is hilarious. Probably the worst CB in well over 10 years to play a single game in the PL.[/quote]

Village![/quote]

He had just made an excellent talks to stop Giroud going through and the ball eventually went out to the left![/quote]

Made an excellent "talks" eh? Again seriously how did you turn a computer on?[/quote]

You telling me you don''t have the intelligence to realise I''m posting with my phone and it could maybe be a spell check issue!

I turn a computer on just as easily as I do your mother!