Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Morty, Nutty, LDC, Yellowbird......no long now

[quote user="the bristol nest"]I suspect that you genuinely think that your comment is sharp..[/quote]A bit sharper than yours.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Oh please... Can we not do the "been there done that routine"?[/quote]

Good idea but what would you like to do? I tried discussing the team selection with you pre-match but you weren''t having any of that. If you just want to rant surely it doesn''t matter what other people post?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Now EVERYONE has given up on Hughton .The fans have (well, except the usual idiots)The Press have.The Radio/TV guys seem to have done tonight.Now all that matters is whether the board have.Let''s hope so.

[/quote]I think only the third line matters Reg.It will all come down to Saturday like as not.

[:D]Then if we win it can all start up again

B l o o d y   h e l lI''m torn, just replying to this thread exacerbates the problem by bumping it to the top of the board. On the flip side, I wanted to say: is there really any need for the singling out of other posters. We lost, every fan should be upset/p''d off/angry etc about that and yet some posters seem to revel and glory in the defeats so they can wallow in their self pity and stick the metaphorical knife in to those who are of a different view.F u c k   i t "post"

But look at the views! This thread is by far the most popular one tonight. I''m lovin'' it. I like the muppets like ROBFLECK who somehow think they''re superior fans but have the debating skills of my mother-in-law on crack...

I''ll be back to check before bedtime[S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''ll be back to check before bedtime[S] [/quote]Is that to see if your mother-in-law has O''d or not NN [:D]

Read the thread.........

Not happy about the performance tonight. Think some of the players need to take a close look at themselves.

Yes i was there.

Unlike some who have done nothing but whine for 18 months I want hoots to succeed, And still do but lose Saturday a and even I think he should be removed .

Not that a new manger can do anything better with our poor squad but to put the focus on the players for a change and watch this board for a giggle or two.

"Not that a new manger can do anything better with our poor squad but to put the focus on the players for a change and watch this board for a giggle or two. "

Are you taking the biscuit? I think most managers would do better. Players are unhappy and some key ones want out.

Oh who assembled this poor squad you talk of?!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]"Not that a new manger can do anything better with our poor squad but to put the focus on the players for a change and watch this board for a giggle or two. "

Are you taking the biscuit? I think most managers would do better. Players are unhappy and some key ones want out.

Oh who assembled this poor squad you talk of?![/quote]
So how do you know players are unhappy and key ones want out?
Ooh, you''re so "in the know"
[;)]

Poor squad in comparison to one that could get out of the 10 team scrap for survival. There are ten teams with poor squads.

It''s all about money .

It''s as good as we can afford

Yes I find out a lot of information and I privileged to do so. Quite frankly some of the stuff I''ve heard is laughable. It''s def helped shape my opinion.

Thank god I''m offshore tomorrow and away from all this haha.

Take it easy

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]I would add that if players were unhappy and some wanted to leave then the board would have got rid by now.

It''s rubbish to say that.[/quote]

Just to add, why would they want to get rid of key players like that, esp when we are in such a precarious position.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes I find out a lot of information and I privileged to do so. Quite frankly some of the stuff I''ve heard is laughable. It''s def helped shape my opinion.

Thank god I''m offshore tomorrow and away from all this haha.

Take it easy[/quote]
Cough *bullsh1tcough cough

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"] .

Not that a new manger can do anything better with our poor squad but to put the focus on the players for a change and watch this board for a giggle or two.[/quote]Any pro Hughton post has a usually big flaw in it, and there''s KTF''s.Intrinsically, it''s not a poor squad. It''s not a world beating one, but it''s certainly not a bad one. Perfectly capable, even with the odd injury, of operating in the midst of the PL, and definitely capable of serving up stronger and better performances than the dreadful display  last night and for most of this season.Of course someone has made the perfectly reasonable point as to who assembled this poor squad, but I feel even that is wide of the mark. In short, Hughton has had more than enough time to get the best from what are essentially pretty good players. He''s failed, so it''s time for him to step aside, and bring in someone who can.

Pretty good players!

Most are championship level as are most in the bottom 10 teams. If you look at the form table for the season against the teams we are in a scrap with we are ok.

Win Saturday and things will look completely different. Lose and even a die hard like me would expect and want Hoots out even though I truly believe another manager would not be able to get the poor squad we have getting more points.

Rock and hard place.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Now EVERYONE has given up on Hughton .The fans have (well, except the usual idiots)The Press have.The Radio/TV guys seem to have done tonight.Now all that matters is whether the board have.Let''s hope so.

[/quote]I think only the third line matters Reg.It will all come down to Saturday like as not.

[:D]Then if we win it can all start up again[/quote]I''m rather assuming you mean the fifth line, Ricardo (can''t see the Press turning on CH as being the clincher here !)But yes, of course you are right. All that really matters ids the board''s take on this . Of course Nige had to be contrary in his own inimitably stupid way with his rather puerile response, but at least you have called it correctly. No I do not think that there will be a change before Saturday , unless the Wynn Joneses really pull rank and effectively overrule Mc N . But I am certain that they collectively have an alternative strategy lined up, and when Hughton goes the new man will be in within hours.

CDUSP - I''ve heard some shocking stuff from inside the club over the past year or so and especially recently. It''s worrying for the club.

I know that you have good sources and I have just been told your you most recent intel and I hope that it''s accurate.

It does make me laugh when people refuse to believe that fans do actually know people at the club!

Is there any way some of this intel can be shared? Not breaking confidences or names or anything but a flavour of what is going on? Might explain some of what seems to be causing the stuff on the pitch. But if there is bad stuff happening why is McNally not aware or not acting?

Tumble - Unfortunatley an Internet forum isn''t really the place as it would be impossible for me to protect my source by sharing it. I''m sure that you can appreciate that.

What I can say is probably what every one can guess anyway. Disagreements in the boardroom, players falling out, certain players not wanting to be here anymore and divides within the dressing room is a vague flavour.

Of course MLH- understood. No surprise re disagreements in the boardroom, my pure speculation would be nice Delia doesn''t want to agree to nasty David sacking nice Chris.

I hope for the sake of the club changes are made soon. I know that Hughton wanted to sign Guttierez permanently but the board would only sanction a loan. I don''t know the reasons behind this but we can all speculate.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]Of course MLH- understood. No surprise re disagreements in the boardroom, my pure speculation would be nice Delia doesn''t want to agree to nasty David sacking nice Chris.[/quote]

Well that''s interesting because according to another poster "in the know" nasty David doesn''t agree with nice MWJ''s long held view that Hughton is not the man who should be managing Norwich.

''Well that''s interesting because according to another poster "in the know" nasty David doesn''t agree with nice MWJ''s long held view that Hughton is not the man who should be managing Norwich.''

Like I said ''disagreement in the boardroom.''