Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Morty, Nutty, LDC, Yellowbird......no long now

It''s more ironic than interesting though. Because it flies in the face of the deeply held prejudices on here which surfaced again in your first guess Tumbleweed.

I''m not liking this way of targetting people because they see it from a different view, Nutty, Ricardo, LDC & Morty are good posters and fans of the same clubs, we have disagreements and I respect their view which you can understand......

That said although there are no guarantees with a change of manager, who on earth can argue that Hughton is forfilling the job role?

If the players he has spent 25 million on are not good enough than Hughton has to be accountable.

If the players are good enough but are not fit, don''t understand or are not happy with their role than again it''s down to Hughton who is accountable.

If we were 7 points from relegation and in 15th playing the most unattractive football than you can say well at least we are getting results...(Please don''t bang on about 10th place being 3 points away, we have only been as high as 14th all season).

If we played attacking attractive football, players busting a gut and looking like a team who want to wear the shirt, earn the money and show some passion and find ourselves in this position then at least you have a case for Hughton.

The time has come to say farewell and stop the rot, our players look unfit, unmotivated, unorganised and frankly an embarraement to our shirt.

What make anyone think that Hughton can change this downward trand is beyond me, last night Russell summed up the situation as WE DONT HAVE AN IDENTITY.....that is bang on for me, the players here don''t relate to fans, the manager has not connected with us the fans, we don''t have a team in that appear to know what thei duties on the pitch is and we look shot to bits with no leaders on or off the pitch....how we are going to beat a Hull side on the up is hard to see! Not looking forward to Saturday!

Totally agree with you Indy, I had a go at the beginning of the thread, ''cause I just can''t see any positives any more. No problem personally with people having different opinions... But I am so f%£!ng worried atm about the club and we all are supporters...

I go to games and spend money...but I catch myself asking if it''s still worth it...

God I am fed up with the way we are playing...but I was there when we went down under Worthy and when we got relegated to division one too

Well it seriously doesn''t bother me ROBFLECK. Neither does you questioning whether I care about the club. If the roles were reversed and it was your name on the OP most of the replies would say "ROB who?"

I didn''t agree with the hounding of Wiz and I don''t agree with hounding of you guys because your view''s differ! This is supposed to be a civilised board with City fans.

There will be times when some air their frustrations and will have a mild falling out with other posters but I fully see where LDC, Nutty, Morty or anyone else who feels that now is not time to change! I can undertand their views and arguements. Why the need to target them because we were dyre again is beyond me!

The question is what are the board going to do about it, if he stays what the hell is Hughton going to do to motivate a very demoralised and fragile team and if we do go 1 down on Saturday how will the fans react and more important how will the player react? If they do what they did last night then the writing is on the wall for Hughton and City this season, Hughton out and City pretty much favourites for relegation!

I think it''s because i''m old Indy. But I''ve seen it all before. Some of the same posters have been at the forefront of so many campaigns. It''s their style and mine is different. If Hughton is sacked today or after Hull they will feel vindicated. They will celebrate the new dawn and believe all our troubles are over. However from my experience it''s often meant all our troubles are just beginning.

But at the end of the day we all love the club the same. (Except those who withdraw their support that is [;)] )

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think it''s because i''m old Indy. But I''ve seen it all before. Some of the same posters have been at the forefront of so many campaigns. It''s their style and mine is different. If Hughton is sacked today or after Hull they will feel vindicated. They will celebrate the new dawn and believe all our troubles are over. However from my experience it''s often meant all our troubles are just beginning.

But at the end of the day we all love the club the same. (Except those who withdraw their support that is [;)] )

[/quote]Careful Nigel, you''ll be accused of patronising people.

Maybe it is a sign of how things are that no excuse was provided after last night''s capitualtion.Normally there would be some new slogan ''daubed on the wall'' and that would be the the line for the following week, but perhaps even those conjuring up this vacuous platitudes have finally given up against the tidal wave of evidence against Hughton.Sure there was a huge element of tongue in cheek joshing in the OP, but nothing that did not have a very strong element of truth in itIndy summed it up (above) -"the players here don''t relate to fans, the manager has not connected

with us the fans, we don''t have a team in that appear to know what thei

duties on the pitch is and we look shot to bits with no leaders on or

off the pitch"
and"If we played attacking attractive football, players busting a gut and

looking like a team who want to wear the shirt, earn the money and show

some passion and find ourselves in this position then at least you have

a case for Hughton.

The time has come to say farewell and stop the rot, our players look

unfit, unmotivated, unorganised and frankly an embarraement to our

shirt."

It is the last part of the last sentence that has caused so many to believe that Hughton is not the man for the job, and for so many on here to deride that small number who continued to dodge these failings and bleat about how our league position meant things were not so bad. they were, and they are.Nothing suggests that Hughton is now the man for the job if he ever wasThis is not the time for excuses or head in the sand defeatism. The club needs to act and to act decisively ... and very soon.

Perhaps there hasn''t always been an excuse for a capitulation or perhaps you included me for a joke. However opinion is still opinion and facts are facts. If people continue to manipulate the facts to back up their opinions I will continue to point out that deceit. Opinions are different. They can never be wrong.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Perhaps there hasn''t always been an excuse for a capitulation or perhaps you included me for a joke. However opinion is still opinion and facts are facts. If people continue to manipulate the facts to back up their opinions I will continue to point out that deceit. Opinions are different. They can never be wrong.

[/quote]is that a fact ................. or an opinion ?

[quote user="Marc Libbras haircut"]CDUSP - I''ve heard some shocking stuff from inside the club over the past year or so and especially recently. It''s worrying for the club.

I know that you have good sources and I have just been told your you most recent intel and I hope that it''s accurate.

It does make me laugh when people refuse to believe that fans do actually know people at the club![/quote]

Oh have you now ..... ;)

[quote user="Marc Libbras haircut"]CDUSP - I''ve heard some shocking stuff from inside the club over the past year or so and especially recently. It''s worrying for the club.

I know that you have good sources and I have just been told your you most recent intel and I hope that it''s accurate.

It does make me laugh when people refuse to believe that fans do actually know people at the club![/quote]Clearly these people forget that those who work for the club are real people who do leave the club premises to eat, sleep and generally live in the real world. I''ve never seen an NCFC workers'' village when I''ve visited the stadium where they have to stay, being only allowed out on matchdays. Perhaps it''s under the pitch ...

there are four of you the thread concerns so technically he is ahead of you

Lakey has enough threads of his own and the others have shown little interest [:P]

Nighty night, mind the fish don''t bite[S]