Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Cardiff match thread

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]--- jas the barclay king: how many teams have you coached or managed?

I must have missed your tenure as England manager too...[/quote]I currently manage 2 football teams...which is 2 more than I reckon Iron Stan has ever done...[/quote]two!!?!?!wowyoure clearly experienced at a high level then

t1t

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]--- jas the barclay king: how many teams have you coached or managed?

I must have missed your tenure as England manager too...[/quote]I currently manage 2 football teams...which is 2 more than I reckon Iron Stan has ever done...[/quote]two!!?!?!wowyoure clearly experienced at a high level then

t1t[/quote]How many have you managed.. you failed to answer the question.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]How many have you managed.. you failed to answer the question.[/quote]
He fails to answer anyone''s questions, he''s clearly just a troll who likes to wind people up, best to just ignore idiots like this.

"SeattleCanary"I think we could play for the next 7 days and not score. we do everything else right. It''s so frustrating, and unfortunate.

True second half has been really frustrating.

For me I haven''t enjoyed watching Fer for most of todays game. Slow in possession, and when he does lose the ball through laziness he doesn''t chase to regain the ball. Also some really sloppy fouls too.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="iron_stan"]2 strikers86 minutes too late[/quote]how many teams Iron Stan?[/quote]

I couldn''t give a toss how many teams play 2 up top, the fact is, most of them have good enough wingers and/ or AM''s to basically count as a second striker, we don''t. Time for 2 up front.

We just can''t score.  Where are the wins coming from?  The easy on paper home bankers and we''re drawing or losing them. 

Any Norwich fan would have to be mad not to be concerned about this![:S]