Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Is there an individual or a group willing to be our voice?

Tell you what, you interpret it as you see fit. I can''t explain it any more clearly, perhaps it''s the word appropriate that is confusing you?

If the representative body presented an issue surrounding, for instance, heavy handed stewarding, then appropriate action might be to investigate the allegation and raise it with relevant people should it be found to be the case. A couple of individual fans might have raised this but if the fans body raised it on their behalf it might well carry more weight and subsequently be dealt with more efficiently. Applying pressure for appropriate action.

I hope that helps.

If the representative body presented an issue surrounding, for instance, heavy handed stewarding, then appropriate action might be to investigate the allegation and raise it with relevant people should it be found to be the case. A couple of individual fans might have raised this but if the fans body raised it on their behalf it might well carry more weight and subsequently be dealt with more efficiently. Applying pressure for appropriate action.

Do you genuinely believe that Warren, really!

Or are you just trying to prolong an argument with bunkum?

If there was heavy handed stewarding and fans complained it would be investigated.

No need for a bunch of interfering old women to be involved.

now setting aside your wafflewhy not address your own point which talks of things "when things are going tits up"and ttell us what ''appropriate action'' should result in this deputation to the clubrather than more meaningless evasive twaddle about ''lesser gripes''

City 1st, you seem to be lifting partial sentences out of context to try and drive towards me saying that this group could press for the sacking of the manager?

Is that the only reason you can see for a representative voice?

I think that was the misconception that led to the disbanding of such groups previously which leaves us in the predicament now where there is no representation of the fans.

That can''t be a good thing.

I am not trying to drive towrds anythng other than trying to get you to clarify why you mean by ''appropriate action'' - though your admittance does seem to explain all nowwhich would also explain what you do mean about '' appropriate action''why you feel that a business with over £100m in turnover is going to dance to the turn of a few malcontents is anybodies guessjust a shame that you haven''t the guts or integrity to come out with it in the first instance rather than hide behind the skirts of some nonsense about fan''s representation

No, City 1st, no admission of anything. I don''t have any Hughton Out agenda, which is perfectly evident across the board on numerous threads as well as elsewhere.

Your apparent desire to pigeon-hole posters is to your detriment, as is your inate ability to misinterpret and misrepresent.

Your conclusions as to my motives only go to prove how far wide of the mark a person can be.

As for clarifying "appropriate action", I did that for you. I then identified your silly little agenda, what is wrong with you?!?!?

err, you didn''tyou merely put up some misleading tosh (yet again) about the definition of ''appropriate action'' rather than come out into the open and state what this action should beyou fool nobody, and I further suggest you already know that how sad

No, I gave an explanation and a reasoned example. You have made incorrect assumptions and are now clutching at straws because you hate being wrong.

We all do. Don''t worry about it, nobody is right all the time.

Oooh City 1st your signatures very appropriate, instead of trying to drive yourself out you could always go back to your own board TWTD TW@ whichever one it is???

I''d like to know what appropriate action this fans'' group want to see.

Do they want the manager out? The coaches out? Different tactics? Different formations? New players in? Wednesdays off for all staff?

There''s no consensus on this forum so no fans'' group could ever express a solidarity to the Board.

And why would the fan''s group know something that the Board doesn''t already know?

Bizarre suggestion, Warren.

Show solidarity by supporting, and not booing, the players on Saturday might be effective.

There cannot be one voice when opinion is so divided.The executive opinion is likely to be divided also.It is so easy to sack a manager but where to from there?I would like our current manager and his staff to call it a day and bow out gracefully like the honorable Peter Grant however I believe Mr David McNally our CEO  to be shrewd and decisive, unlikely to act knee-jerk style and I have great confidence in him.There is only one voice and that is called attendance numbers, there is only one reply of note and that is points won.

I am a bit amazed (though probably not that surprised) that a few people have had the massive ar$e over this, it was a reasonable suggestion.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]I''d like to know what appropriate action this fans'' group want to see.

Do they want the manager out? The coaches out? Different tactics? Different formations? New players in? Wednesdays off for all staff?

There''s no consensus on this forum so no fans'' group could ever express a solidarity to the Board.

And why would the fan''s group know something that the Board doesn''t already know?

Show solidarity by supporting, and not booing, the players on Saturday might be effective.[/quote]

and that has been the gist of the thread - that the OP hasn''t the guts to come out and say what he thinkswhich begs the question what is he trying to hide ... and why ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Rock The Boat"]I''d like to know what appropriate action this fans'' group want to see.

Show solidarity by supporting, and not booing, the players on Saturday might be effective.[/quote]

and that has been the gist of the thread - that the OP hasn''t the guts to come out and say what he thinkswhich begs the question what is he trying to hide ... and why ?

[/quote]You''re really shooting yourself in the foot here if you''re trying to imply that Warren is talking about a protest, as I know the guy, and he is well and truly in the "in" camp.Sorry if this conflicts with any kind of conspiracy theory you are trying to cook up.Perhaps there is no drama or mystery here, and it was just what it said on the tin?

I wondered why my ears were burning!I believe this would be a good time to remind everyone that the members of the Capital Canaries represent a broad spectrum of opinions and are predominantly a travel and social club and as such our role cannot ever include offering opinion or representation of our members on ‘political’ or footballing issues related to the club.As you all know I have my strong personal views on many things NCFC, especially the current managerial team, however these should never be taken as the view of the Capital Canaries who I represent purely in the capacity of Away Travel officer.

oh dear ... the ironyyou bleating about conspiracy theories when there has been no mention of such ................... except from youso if you know this chap then why not ask him to fully explain what this ''appropriate action is (his words and his claim)if the expectation that somebody putting up a thread has some requirement to explain it is thought to be a conspiracy theory then I suggest you stay well away from any court of law, university .................. or life in general

Morty said

You''re really shooting yourself in the foot here if you''re trying to imply that Warren is talking about a protest, as I know the guy, and he is well and truly in the "in" camp.

Lol!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Morty said

You''re really shooting yourself in the foot here if you''re trying to imply that Warren is talking about a protest, as I know the guy, and he is well and truly in the "in" camp.

Lol![/quote]Care to explain?

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]In my experience the groups who say they represent the fans are in fact the complete opposite...[/quote]I thought you were a big fan of the work that NCISA did?[;)]