Sign in to follow this  
technika

hughton - 4 more games

hes had enough chances now, lets see who he signs (if anyone, if i was a decent striker i sure as hell wouldn''t think joining this club right was a good idea right now) 1 from 18 (soon to be 21) points, knocked out of the cup by luton (not really

bothered as i think its an unneeded distraction - the performance was

dire, especially with the players that were out there), if it doesn''t improve

after the 3 February games (2 of which are at home) he has to go to give the club a fighting chance of staying up

Yeah, I can see how this kind of post is warranted. After all, There''s a queue round the block of top notch managers just dying to take the reigns at Norwich.... and we are in a dire position in the table, being in the relegation zone and miles from safety...

Today''s result is worse than losing to Colchester at home 7-1.

We are the first top flight team to lose at HOME to a conference side in over 25 years. This is an abysmal performance.

The second string on the pitch today are an utter disgrace. The exit door should be shown to some of them, just like Lambert showed the exit door to those useless over paid tossers who played V Colchester.

Chris Hughton is on borrowed time. Nigle Adkins is looking for a job and has back to back promitions on his CV. What exactly does Hughton have on his CV which matches that?

i wanted him out after the first 5 games, ive seen the best and worst of the team this season and its the style of play and performances that come with it, the bad far outweighs the good right now. I dont even give a damn about the cup, well done luton, but its the nature of the defeats and lack of points which concern me. spurs i expect to lose, ill give him that one, but then we face qpr away, and fulham and everton at home. All tough but winnable, no points from them and hes got to go

[quote user="Hannibal II"]we need him out tonight if not we will not have any time to get players in to keep us up for the remainder of this window.[/quote]I hope I''m wrong but I don''t think the board has the bottle to bin Hughton... he will no doubt see out the rest of the season and maybe even stay for a season or 10 in the Championship!

[quote user="Hannibal II"]we need him out tonight if not we will not have any time to get players in to keep us up for the remainder of this window.[/quote]

The Wolves manager was sacked after losing to Luton. Their chairman thought it was unacceptable, and I agree with him. If I was chairman, Hughton would be toast tonight.

It''s too late, no manager coming in now on our "budget" is going to make a difference now, may as well give him til the summer and then sack him before he can do any more damage in the summer...
So go ahead Chris Hughton, prove me wrong, prove that you do have a clue and can save us.

[quote user="Notts Canary"]It''s too late, no manager coming in now on our "budget" is going to make a difference now, may as well give him til the summer and then sack him before he can do any more damage in the summer...[/quote]

i think hughton should be allowed to try and get his target/targets but then he only gets spurs/qpr/fulham/everton, if theres no improvement (and im talking 6 or 7 points) he should either walk or be sacked. A new manager might just liven things up and allow an upwards push for the rest of the season, im pretty sure poyet or adkins would relish the challenge, and would still be good managers to have in charge should the worse case scenario occurethis season is too important financially to just let hughton run us into the ground with no action taken

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I can''t wait to see what he has to say about todays shambles[/quote]boss calls it the lowest point of his managerial career

^^he does acknowledge it wasnt good enough to be fair, it doesnt really matter though. 6 or 7 points from the next 12 minimum for me

He takes responsibility - wow, he''s the manager - of course he''s responsible! We will work hard to turn it around - you said that last week and were worse.

Hooper - hmm Spurs, Champions League with Celtic, or sign for Norwich? Let it go Hughton it is embarassing.

CP wrote:

The second string on the pitch today are an utter disgrace. The exit door should be shown to some of them, just like Lambert showed the exit door to those useless over paid tossers who played V Colchester.

What is it with this ''second string'' crap that everyone is on about, we have a named ''squad'' of 25 players - this squad is supposed to be able to be rotated and changed weekly to cover for injury, tactical game plans or whatever. All the side that started apart from Rudd and Fox have played in the prem this season, and Holt, Pilks and Wes all came on today too - there is no excuse to the last 3 games and the poor run that it has now become with 0I win in eight - if players look disinterested, as many did today, then we seem to have a problem, and that rests with Mr Hughton - time to sort things out Mr McNally before things get to the critical point we seem to be heading for!

Thankfully, the board will not be foolish enough to dispose of Hughton''s services.

The priority this week for the board must be to get new strikers in. Without that whether it''s Hughton, Adkins, whoever, in charge we''ll struggle.

I would hope at the end of the season the board will reflect on whether or not Hughton and his team are the best group to take us forward in the PL or Championship whichever league we''re in.