Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

If Father Christmas could bring us just one player........

[quote user="Canary Kid"]Got to be Wilbraham surely, but being the best player in the world I don''t think we could afford him.[/quote]The question is fairly simple, which Premier League player would you sign?Ozil, Pato, Messi????

For me, I would like to see the money invested in a cloning device, to recreate Wes Hoolahan 11 times.

[quote user="CDMullins"]The question is fairly simple, which Premier League player would you sign?Ozil, Pato, Messi????[/quote]A question far too difficult for around half of those who have responded it would seem [:D][quote user="CDMullins"]For me, I would like to see the money invested in a cloning device, to recreate Wes Hoolahan 11 times.[/quote]Glad you''ve finally seen the light [;)]I''d go for Berbatov. No idea whether he would fit in but he is clearly the coolest footballer in the Premier League. He''s a throwback to the days when people didn''t take football quite so seriously.

[quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Torres all day.. Can''t understand the criticism of him. Wouldn''t want Rooney. Most over rated player ever.[/quote]

I agree, Torres has had far too much criticism.

However, this comment about Rooney being overrated is silly talk. You don''t do what he''s done unless you''re an outstanding player.

If we can have the player fully fit and on top form, then I think Nemanja Vidic would be a good shout.For a midfielder, probably Gareth Bale, although Carlos Tevez working just behind the strikers would be tempting.As far as strikers go there''s only one choice - RvP is easily the best in the Premier League and has been for the past couple of seasons.

1 prem? prob rooney as he would net us the most money on resale.

He woudl have the highest resale value and while his persona will not fit here selling him on and strengthening across the team will bring more worth than just his (over-rated in my view - look how RVP has easily outshone him this year and his england performances) capability