Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

QPR Winning

That makes it clear every game is there to be won, that''s what CH seems to have to say to a few of our players again, before they go on the field

There''s a lot of sides between us and them who ought to be a little more worried than us - Newcastle, for example. QPR always had a chance in what is one of their local derbies.

That''s it. We''re definitely down now. We couldn''t even beat them at home, just shows the quality QPR have at their disposal.

I think they''ll end up top half.

[quote user="city4eva"]Suits me I backed qpr at 17-1. Thought that was to big a price to pass up[/quote]Good for you. Benitez helped your cause no end with his starting line up.Chelsea 23 shots   11 on target but couldn''t score.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]That''s it. We''re definitely down now. We couldn''t even beat them at home, just shows the quality QPR have at their disposal.

I think they''ll end up top half.[/quote]Having watched the game I would say they would have to play it another 99 times before QPR won it again.They got the points but still looked pretty poor.

It''s worrying that they can pick up results like this. Even if it''s not a regular occurence it''s still 3 points we didn''t expect them to have, Slightly worrying seeing how easy it may be to get sucked back down into the mire.

One of those freak results, great for City4eva but this could actually be detrimental to QPR if they see this result as anything other than a seasonal gift from a torrid and very tired Chelsea and allow ''Arry to get his hands on a chequebook during Jan in the vain hopes of buying their way to survival.Both teams were very poor, but Chelsea were even poorer than QPR so QPR came away with the points. but even then only just...

Ricardo, as I commented on your New Year Relegation Prediction thread London derbies are notoriously unpredictable and there are an awful lot of them. Can upset the prediction formbook. And there next game is another London derby, Spurs at their place.

It''s 2 January, far too early in the season to be hanging on to other teams results. We need to be focussing on accumalating sufficient our own points and then it becomes irrelevant whether the bottom of the division gives us a hand or not.