Sign in to follow this  
billyboy

Wanted: Chelsea Tickets Boxing Day

Hi all,

A bit of a long shot really.....

But if anybody has spare tickets or can not go to the chelsea game on boxing day? i would be interested in buying them, at least 2.

Thanks

I really shouldn''t...

If it''s any help, there are lots of tickets available for the Wigan game in a couple of weeks and they play in blue and white. You probably won''t notice the difference!

[quote user="lake district canary"]Oh dear, people wanting to come to Carrow Rd to watch football.   How dreadful. 

[/quote]

Sorry you miss-read his post, He wants tickets to see Chelski,

[quote user="lake district canary"]Oh dear, people wanting to come to Carrow Rd to watch football.   How dreadful. 

[/quote]

I think the lads have a point Lakey. The two games so far that attract posts like this have been Man U and Chelsea. Still, goes to show how far the Arse have fallen.... about as popular as Wigan now[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I think the lads have a point Lakey. The two games so far that attract posts like this have been Man U and Chelsea. Still, goes to show how far the Arse have fallen.... about as popular as Wigan now[;)]

[/quote]

It doesn''t matter who or what they are going to see.    Most away games I can get tickets to, but I have been to several away games where I couldn''t get tickets through Norwich and had to resort to other methods  to get a ticket.    I don''t blame anyone for trying to get a ticket to see their team by being enterprising.     We might not like infiltrators who come and sit amongst home supporters, but a lot of us enforced casual supporters have done it away from home ourselves so we can follow the team we love.       Mungo and co are so blinkered in their attitude its unbelievable - there are two sides to most stories but they only ever see one - and its usually the one dimensional, small minded and bigoted side.  We can do without the self-appointed pinkun mafia appearing like flies around a cows anus at the slightest thing.   

I wouldn''t knowingly give/sell a ticket  to an away supporter - but I don''t blame them for trying.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It doesn''t matter who or what they are going to see.    Most away games I can get tickets to, but I have been to several away games where I couldn''t get tickets through Norwich and had to resort to other methods  to get a ticket.    I don''t blame anyone for trying to get a ticket to see their team by being enterprising.     We might not like infiltrators who come and sit amongst home supporters, but a lot of us enforced casual supporters have done it away from home ourselves so we can follow the team we love.       Mungo and co are so blinkered in their attitude its unbelievable - there are two sides to most stories but they only ever see one - and its usually the one dimensional, small minded and bigoted side.  We can do without the self-appointed pinkun mafia appearing like flies around a cows anus at the slightest thing.   

I wouldn''t knowingly give/sell a ticket  to an away supporter - but I don''t blame them for trying.  

[/quote]

Poetry..

You say the nicest things, you big softie[}]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How on earth do you manage to make billyboy''s post be about you Lakey[*-)]

[/quote]

??

Its not about me though.    Its about seeing things from another person''s point of view - ie the op - whoever he is and whatever team he supports - who  is trying to get tickets top see his team.   Are we going to blame him for that? 

Has it occurred to the regular idiots that it being on Boxing Day may be more relevant than it being against Chelsea?

Is this bloke a Supermember who just missed out on tickets? Does he live in some far flung part of the World, yet is home for Xmas, and a possibility of seeing a game?

Even if he isn''t, you don''t have to sell him your ticket if you really don''t want to.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

??

Its not about me though.    Its about seeing things from another person''s point of view - ie the op - whoever he is and whatever team he supports - who  is trying to get tickets top see his team.   Are we going to blame him for that? 

[/quote]

Now then Lakey and the self appointed pink un moderators...

If we all saw things from the other person''s point of view there''d be no point whatsoever in having a discussion forum. We''d just have a load posters back slapping and giving eachother high fives.

Born again posters. That''s what you want isn''t it Lakey[8-|]

Go on..

Admit it[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

??

[/quote]

Now then Lakey and the self appointed pink un moderators...     If we all saw things from the other person''s point of view there''d be no point whatsoever in having a discussion forum. We''d just have a load posters back slapping and giving eachother high fives.    Born again posters. That''s what you want isn''t it Lakey[8-|]

Go on..

Admit it[;)]

[/quote]

Some posters don''t know they are born once, let alone twice [:S]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I have one if you get nowhere with getting a couple...
[/quote]

I thought buying and selling tickets wasn''t allowed on this forum? I am certainly of the belief that anyone selling football tickets who is not a football club is breaknig the law.

Please feel free to correct me.

Davo

Obviously first dibs to original poster but I might be interested in that one ticket if it comes available at any point, SDP - what stand is it in?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Davo, No idea. If it is I''ll delete all the threads.e10_yellow, lower Barclay, block D.[/quote]I thought you might be in the FIRST ROW, Pete.

Hi Herman,

You are correct, i do not support Chelsea.................

just wish to get a ticket to see a great game as and when i can.

I live in Norwich....... And do not support chelsea........[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]