Sign in to follow this  
Viva Marc Libbra

Mohammed Abdellaoue

Schlaudraff usually plays out wide on the right for Hannover, does play through the middle some times, Usually this is when there are injuries, last season there was a lot of movement in the squad at Hannover as both Abdellaoue and Ya Konan had spells out as well as Diouf at the end of the season.

Just realised this is posting on my very old log in.

Back on my "proper" log in, I would expect the deal if it is true to break our transfer record. It would be a surprise for him to come to Norwich when he will be playing European football at Hannover and has caught the eye of both Arsenal and also Man United in the past

The only thing that might change the situation for him would be if Hannover sign Bendtner who they were linked with at the end of last season, although they pretty much exclusively do their transfer business at the very start of the summer

Latest from Twitter

Transfer Quantum@TransferQuantum

We don''t have whether Norwich will sign Park and Guidetti, but we do know that they will sign Mohammed Abdellaoue.

Another long shot and I agree with you, JC (if, indeed, that is your real name?) that any deal would be the biggest transfer in our history.

I think there are two criteria that would be necessary for this to happen:

1. Hannover need to be confident in their remaining strike force, or confident to land another striker- possibly with the money from our transfer of Abdellaoue. Bendtner is a good candidate, as you say.

2. Norwich need to make the deal attractive to him.

If he were to sign him, its a sign of real intent and ambition from our club. Perhaps, even, the intention for silverware. Therefore, if he signs, expect more emphasis to be given to the cup competitions.

However, not only is the transfer unlikely to begin with, I understand that ''Transfer Quantum'' is far from reliable. Nonetheless, they do seem adamant.

So, standard non-committal post from me.

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Latest from Twitter

We don''t have whether Norwich will sign Park and Guidetti, but we do know that they will sign Mohammed Abdellaoue.

[/quote]

Unless transfer Quantum posts the same information on the transfer rumours site then their tweets are direct lifts (and i mean word for word) from them.

All I would say is, from my experience the transfer rumours site is about as reliable as a fake Rolex from a Turkish market.

[quote user="Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar"][quote user="shefcanary"]

Latest from Twitter

[/quote]

Unless transfer Quantum posts the same information on the transfer rumours site then their tweets are direct lifts (and i mean word for word) from them.

All I would say is, from my experience the transfer rumours site is about as reliable as a fake Rolex from a Turkish market.

[/quote]

Hmmm.......well according to our Lappy''s favourite Dodgy Rumours Site:

28 Aug 2012 14:40:07
''Abdellaoue in Norwich to watch Capital One Cup match v Scunthorpe tonight as he prepares to sign for Norwich''

Source is the EDP

Turkish delight. Or jello?

OTBC

Oh dear that saddens me as now this rumour has been consigned to the dunghill whereas before there was just the slightest hope

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Hmmm.......well according to our Lappy''s favourite Dodgy Rumours Site:

28 Aug 2012 14:40:07''Abdellaoue in Norwich to watch Capital One Cup match v Scunthorpe tonight as he prepares to sign for Norwich''[/quote]

Oh dear Bly, back on there are we. So how does this guy look through your ganja haze, good player is he? [+o(]

It''s looking more and more apparent that this isn''t happening. The only source talking about this rumour is a Twiiter account so this was never reliable. The only rumour that hasn''t proven to be false that is left is Park Chu Young which I''m not convinced will happen so either something will come apparent in the next few days or we will announce someone out of the blue completely.

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]It''s looking more and more apparent that this isn''t happening. The only source talking about this rumour is a Twiiter account so this was never reliable. The only rumour that hasn''t proven to be false that is left is Park Chu Young which I''m not convinced will happen so either something will come apparent in the next few days or we will announce someone out of the blue completely.[/quote]Absolutely nothing about Park Chu-Young going to Norwich in the Korean media. The only thing I could find was some post on a discussion board quoting Rob Butler''s tweet.

I think if we are to see a new striker arriving it will be someone nobody has mentioned on here......

[quote user="Hog"]I think if we are to see a new striker arriving it will be someone nobody has mentioned on here......[/quote]Kanu?Hughton likes his prem experience..

Abdellaoue is in the squad for Hannover in the Europa League match for tomorrow night - can kill this one now

[quote user="Ncfc"]All betting suspended on Rhodes , looks like he is off to Blackburn , so another one bites the dust .[/quote]

Couldn''t be more relieved. Phhhhhhew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!