Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds New Season

Greetings PUPs. The new season starts on here for the games being played on the weekend 18th August. I am putting together a rota for the first few weeks and as usual the first weeks go to those PUPs in our Fab40 who didn''t get to pick last season. Provisionally the first four weeks are : -

August 18th - Legend Iwan

August 25th - Jellytot

September 1st -  NWC

September 8th - Duncan Edwards

As usual please let me know if these dates are convenient. Any problems and I will try to make changes.

We will be funding this ourselves again this season. I have enough left from last season for the first 14 weeks and then after that we will need donations once again. Many of you have already pledged a tenner and for those using paypal it''s canaryeddie@aol.com.

Once again this year Kathy has said us PUPs can BOGOF. So if you''re having a go on the Canary Challenge then you get a free go under your PUPs name where any winnings would go to our Rays Funds total. So let''s try and have a PUP winner this year. The details are here : Canary Challenge 2012/13 If that works it should take you straight to the entry form. If not then the details are on INCSC Web Site

I still have £358 winnings to present to the academy. I will try and arrange a presentation for later in the month when hopefully I''ll be more mobile.

Kev once again is kindly issuing medals for those of you who got 90% or more last season. That was Mr Bump, Norfolkbroadslim, Jed Exodus, Statto, Til1010 and Trent Canary. So please email me your contact details at Canaryeddie@aol.com

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1655 for the Academy,so far.

I''m always hoping new posters will join us. If you''re reading this and think it''s not for you then think again. We always need new blood because it leads to a wider choice of picks which increase our chances of winning. There''s no requirement for new posters to pay to play. We are funded by donations and it may be that if you join now and enjoy the season you could be in a position to donate next year. This is how it works : -

The Pink Un Message Board''s Rays Funds For FONCY Thread: -

These threads were set up by my good friend Ray Ducker (Arrdee) to raise money for the Academy. Theres a new thread every week where Pink Un Pickers (PUPs) from all over the world unite to try and get a winning line of six correct results from the weekends football fixtures.

How It Works : -

Every Wednesday during the season I start the new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' (PUPs) then select their ''nap bet'' for the weekends football fixtures that are listed on Bet365. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from our PUPs rota selects 6 results from the weeks picks. I then place the bet and post the bet and the odds on here by the Saturday lunchtime. The PUPs rota is made up of the previous seasons top 40.

This used to be sponsored but for the first time last season it was financed by the PUPs themselves. However there is no requirement to pay to play. Those of us who are in a position to stump up a tenner will fund it.

Have we won? : -

So far there have been 32 winning weeks and the World Cup win in which we have won £1655 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying.

Want To Take Part? : -

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post your very best selection on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

[quote user="Brendo"]Can I do it one week please Nigel? [:)]

Ps you do a great job with it all! seriously.
[/quote]

Pick every week Brendo! Then finish in the Fab40 for next season. You know you want to......

[;)]

I''ll try and remember to send you £10 on payday Nutty.

And I hope when ever the presentaation is, I can come along. It''s about time I met some of the Pups.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Brendo"]Can I do it one week please Nigel? [:)]Ps you do a great job with it all! seriously. [/quote]

Pick every week Brendo! Then finish in the Fab40 for next season. You know you want to......

[;)]

[/quote]What is the fab40?Anyway, I used to love doing the PUP''s thread each week, but I kinda stopped doing it/going on the pinkun all together last reason. Hopefully now a little more sensible too. Anyhow, I shall defo try and post each week in here!

[quote user="Brendo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Brendo"]Can I do it one week please Nigel? [:)]Ps you do a great job with it all! seriously. [/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]What is the fab40?Anyway, I used to love doing the PUP''s thread each week, but I kinda stopped doing it/going on the pinkun all together last reason. Hopefully now a little more sensible too. Anyhow, I shall defo try and post each week in here![/quote]dw - I''m all caught up now. [Y] [;)]

Could you remind us who finished in the top 40 last season please Nutty ?

Mr. Bump343694%
Norfolkbroadslim333594%
Jed Exodus333692%
Statto333692%
Til 1010333692%
Trent Canary333692%
Kathy323689%
Herman313589%
Yankee Canary313686%
PurpleCanary 303586%
Beauseant293485%
Fonejacker303683%
NWC202483%
Hughesy263281%
Excited Canary253181%
NCFCStar293681%
Delia''s Devonshire..222879%
Cityangel253278%
Chelle283678%
Dogger283678%
Sports Desk - Pete202677%
Newyorkcanary263476%
Mister Chops273675%
Inch High212875%
SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel F202774%
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 253474%
Shack Attack212972%
1st Wazzock263672%
Mandie Moo253571%
nutty nigel253571%
Davo223171%
Jellytot192770%
Legend Iwan192770%
Graham Humphrey233370%
Cosmic Twin253669%
Scooby223269%
Duncan Edwards172568%
Hissing Sid233468%
Leedscanary233566%
GMF213266%
……………………………….…….…….
Diesel Doris233664%
I''m A Banana233664%
Boyo172763%
Bore Bore Bor132259%
Ginger Pele213658%
Norfolkchance1203656%
Gregt152756%

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m going to win this season, Barcelona every week please :)[/quote]*Norwich.[:D]

Nutty if you get a payment show up as norfolk images then it''s mine,bloody android pad packed up as I was confirming payment on paypal. :-)

Glad to see the successful legacy carrying on for another season. Keep it up, all the work you do for the PUPS and the proceeds we raise is fantastic!

Bring on the new season!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]That would just be cheating, got to give everyone else a chance :P

You going to Fulham away?[/quote]Of course. [H]

Well done Nutty. I''m looking forward to taking on the might of the message board again.

Just to iterate what Nutty said, if you enter our competition, which will cost you just three quid, you can have a free go for the PUPs under your message board name, and any winnings will go to Rays Funds. Click here for an entry form http://www.ncisa.co.uk/canary_challenge-37.php

Thanks in advance - OTBC Kathy

Hope you are on the mend Eddie.

This thread generates more interest over the course of the season than all the other threads put togther. So I will be delighted to give you my tenner when I see you next, extremely good value for money for the pleasure it gives.

Many thanks for your continued hard work in keeping this going, and not forgetting Ray an absolute star.

Really looking forward to my first go in the "Hot Seat" !!!!There''s some pretty meaty prem fixtures on my date - including our trip to white hart lane.Could history repeat itself ???

[quote user="NWC"]Really looking forward to my first go in the "Hot Seat" !!!!
There''s some pretty meaty prem fixtures on my date - including our trip to white hart lane.
Could history repeat itself ???
[/quote]

I love it when we have a new PUP making the final selections. You will have the power of the PUPs behind you buddy. I sent you a pm but they''re unreliable. If you need to check anything with me my email is canaryeddie@aol.com

Looking forward to it, will send a tenner across at some stage. I think Rangers could be this seasons Barcelona/Madrid! They are a disgusting 1/5 for their first away match. Will be like playing a first round FA cup game every single weekend.

Great to have you back on board Trent. Good luck for the season buddy.[Y]

Rangers haven''t made the greatest start. If anyone backed Peterhead today then they can consider themselves very unlucky indeed. It will be interesting to see how Rangers go forward from this.

Yeah surprised to see that. Sure they will start to find their feet, surprised they can afford the wages for the squad they currrently have, but there you go.Just pinged you an email.

Looking forward to another year of raising funds. I''ll send some cash your way via paypal in the next week or so Nutty. Hope you''re feeling well and I''ll let you now when my next trip to Carrow Road will be.

I will be having a ago again this season, will see about dropping you £10 at some stage nutty.

Hopefully will get back in the fab 40!, and help us win lots of money.