Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Fantasy

My provisional 11......

Green (controversial but cheap)

Terry Huth Harte (pens and free kicks)

Valencia Walcott Hazard Ben Arfa Park ji sung

Aguero Rooney (c)

I would welcome suggestions/possible flaws and oversights/tips/hunches/your own teams.

A leather-clad Fiona Bruce spanking me with a rolled up copy of "Runner''s World" while I watch George Osborne being slowly tortured.

[quote user="super canary"]Chuckle. Good call on Bruce though.[/quote]

Julia Bradbury in her wellies on Countryfile does it for me every time. [H]

[quote user="Barclay hero"]Ive got young kids.  So Nina and her Neurons do it for me every time....[/quote]Oh the times I''ve thought about pulling back on those pigtails to gain a little extra thrust....

Vanessa Hudgens - Love that girl. Wouldn''t mind a bit of Zac Efron either.

[quote user="AJ"]Winning the lottery?[/quote]

Money talks, money talks
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you...

[quote user="super canary"]My provisional 11...... Green (controversial but cheap) Terry Huth Harte (pens and free kicks) Valencia Walcott Hazard Ben Arfa Park ji sung Aguero Rooney (c) I would welcome suggestions/possible flaws and oversights/tips/hunches/your own teams.[/quote]

Getting back on topic... (tut tut to all you people with dirty minds).

Looking at your team I would drop Harte, Park Ji-Sung and probably Ben Arfa.

Harte won''t be first choice at Reading next season - so will probably only play 4 or 5 games next year. Park Ji-Sung is a great player, but doesn''t often get involved with goals or assists so can''t see him picking up many points and Ben Arfa was coming off the bench a lot last season, this was in some part due to returning to injury but also because he doesn''t entirely fit into Newcastle''s formation.

Depending on his cost I would say Kagawa is someone to look at, could get a lot of points next season (although unsure how much he''ll start at first). Also worth thinking about Wilshere - he will probably get plenty of assists next season. Not sure about defenders but it is always worth going for full backs as they tend to get involved with assists (unless you pick a goal scoring centre back). Shawcross is usually a safe bet or Benoit-Ekotto.

[quote user="CamelFish"]The BBC breakfast presenter Susanna Reid, covered in Marmite, bouncing up and down on a bungee rope![/quote]I had to do a quick Google to make sure this was who I thought it was (and it was so I wholeheartedly agree.....except for the marmite) and somebody has put together some truly awful fake pictures of her. Is the hint of leg on show on BBC Breakfast not enough for some people? Try it and see** Not if you''re at work though. Like I am. That was pretty close [:D]

Susanna Reid. Thrusting her bosom at camera. Pouting. Flashing her legs. Its great. The only reason to watch that awful programme!

"A leather-clad Fiona Bruce spanking me with a rolled up copy of "Runner''s World" while I watch George Osborne being slowly tortured."

From a hotel vantage point facing the Carrow Road pitch, eyes glazed while watching Jackson burying the ninth against Villa in the Cup, followed by a Delia jiggle. Oh, and slightly drunk (me, not Delia or Jacko).

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited Julia is at Cromer from 10.30 in the morning filming Countryfile.Armed with my digital camera i shall be leaving Norwich at 10am. [H]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited Julia is at Cromer from 10.30 in the morning filming Countryfile.Armed with my digital camera i shall be leaving Norwich at 10am. [H]

[/quote]

If she''s quick, she could be out of the country by midnight.   

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If she''s quick, she could be out of the country by midnight.   

[/quote]

Don''t be silly Kathy she wants to see the Pussywagon ?

The Pussywagon headed up to Cromer on the A140 and Julia was there to greet me at 10.30 this morning.She insisted on not one but four photos which can be viewed on Facebook later tonight.[;)] Must just say she is an absolute babe and a real charmer with a cracking sense of humour.[H] I think i am in love.[ip]

Five bottles of Cristal, one bottle of baby oil and the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders would be key ingredients to my fantasy.

As for the football, er, far to early to begin thinking of my team. Suffices to say I will put a couple of work days aside to formulating my team this season based on many hours of research. Ian Harte will be nowhere near.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The Pussywagon headed up to Cromer on the A140 and Julia was there to greet me at 10.30 this morning.She insisted on not one but four photos which can be viewed on Facebook later tonight.[;)] Must just say she is an absolute babe and a real charmer with a cracking sense of humour.[H] I think i am in love.[ip][/quote]This lame stalkers excuse never cuts much ice with the beak I''m afraid, TillyWhen''s your case due up ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]The Pussywagon headed up to Cromer on the A140 and Julia was there to greet me at 10.30 this morning.She insisted on not one but four photos which can be viewed on Facebook later tonight.[;)] Must just say she is an absolute babe and a real charmer with a cracking sense of humour.[H] I think i am in love.[ip][/quote]

This lame stalkers excuse never cuts much ice with the beak I''m afraid, Tilly

When''s your case due up ?
[/quote]

Graham he is busy dealing with some football hooligan from Peterborough who constantly drinks when he is not even thirsty.I have bumped into him several times with his rubber legs,liquid hips and loose fitting teeth up and down the country.[;)]

... doing nothing for our county''s reputation there ;)
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for me though!