Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Next year's away kit - NOT GREEN!

I''ve got it on good authority that it is not going to be Green. Not sure what colour. Not sure if any of you have heard this too?Anyway, just thought I''d say.Btw - I''ve never made up a rumour like this in 3 or 4 years on here and it''s hardly big news, but yeah.[H]

Funnily enough, I also have it on good authority that this seasons away kit is not green. My source - David McNally :P

[quote user="alysha"]Funnily enough, I also have it on good authority that this seasons away kit is not green. My source - David McNally :P[/quote]Oh did he say?my apologies

It''s been mentioned a few times in the new away kit thread that it''s definitely not green. Some have mentioned black/gold

I also have it on fantastic authority that the away kit will not be yellow BW.

[quote user="Brendo"]Btw - I''ve never made up a rumour like this in 3 or 4 years on here......[/quote]As you have a new account, I take it you''ve been banned recently then lol?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Brendo"]Btw - I''ve never made up a rumour like this in 3 or 4 years on here......[/quote]As you have a new account, I take it you''ve been banned recently then lol?[/quote]yes haha [:P]dw I''m a reformed character

why do i think they''re going to tweak the badge on the away kit this season so its just the bird standing on the ball?

Maybe I''m barking up the wrong tree here

[quote user="Jacko"]

I also have it on fantastic authority that the away kit will not be yellow BW.

[/quote]

Damn, I was hoping it would just be a darker shade of yellow... the kind of yellow you see when you''re dehydrated and you go to... I''ll stop there.

Personally I''d like a Red/Black or something different. I don''t mind white, but it''s a bit leave it. A blue away kit would be cool (yes, Ipswich I know it would never happen)..

[quote user="barclaystand"]Blue???? WTF! Anyone who even suggests blue should be shot.[/quote]Thanks. [:$]I know it will never happen but it would be cool.Second thoughts maybe we shouldn''t have a Blue kit. What about Purple? [H]

There''s blue and there''s blue.  The club might try to make some extra sales by cashing in on our 110th year.  A modern version of the sky blue and white halves.

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]There''s blue and there''s blue.  The club might try to make some extra sales by cashing in on our 110th year.  A modern version of the sky blue and white halves.[/quote]That''s sort of what I meant. Could be nice. [:)]

[quote user="City penguin"]Brendo, you the Brendo that had his first pint came on the pinkun to announce a marriage and got banned?[/quote]Nope, I first came on here in July 2009, almost 3 years ago. [H]

[quote user="York Canary"]

It''s been mentioned a few times in the new away kit thread that it''s definitely not green. Some have mentioned black/gold

[/quote]..if this is true i like very much, especially if stripes.

[quote user="Brendo"][quote user="City penguin"]Brendo, you the Brendo that had his first pint came on the pinkun to announce a marriage and got banned?[/quote]Nope, I first came on here in July 2009, almost 3 years ago. [H][/quote]<---------thats not what it says here....

He got banned because he came on here with his friend GingerPele2 and made a load of threads full of garbage.

[quote user="Ben"]He got banned because he came on here with his friend GingerPele2 and made a load of threads full of garbage.[/quote]Didn''t you get banned the same night too Ben? [;)][:D]

Nahh I got banned about a week later when I got in after a night out and instead of going to bed thought it would be a great idea to make a load of threads full of unrealistic transfer targets. I''m a changed man now though [;)]