Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

Ultimately what claims has he made that make any difference to the thread? He

has asked a question and put a name forward for discussion. It doesn''t

make any difference if you believe he is French/Mongolian/Welsh or

whatever- This thread should be about Garcia as an option and what we

think.For my part I think he would be a great option but is unlikely to be interested.

[quote user="forte"]"Sorry but I have got a few of my French mates to study your posts and they are adamant you''re an Englishman imitating a Frenchman"

Cringe[/quote]

Not cringeworthy at all. Just wanted them to share in the massive joke this thread has become

The real question is why he has decided to come on this forum to discuss it, when seemingly he hasn''t even posted about it on the LOSC forum that he uses.

Surely his first port of call would be to discuss the validity of the rumour with his fellow LOSC fans, if he is as concerned about it as he makes out.

Other than that slightly odd action I think it could have something in it.

Good morning guys, I can tell now some thing. 1. Reason for no on the forum is it talk the chat alot, the idea. In the forum we like only tell official or in press 2. I not answer any question. I think I done already to say French, this is not police thing is football. You think any idea but I tell truth, you believe is not important to me. 3. I would put the Facebook as ask but I not have the stupid thing, did not like see. 4. Reason to come tell here is to see for English press after tell, which in none English press. (This is hard for me to tell what I want this idea in correct words). One thing to make the doubt is Martin is about to transfer LOSC (was accept in season), this happen if Garcia leave? Maybe to beat PSG or not. Also Hazard transfer Chelsea with no trainer?

It''s a lot colder in Norfolk than Lille Luc, and there''s nothing footballers like to do more than enjoy a good old outside barbecue. Do you think it would be a good idea if Garcia were to join us that he wears a good thick English overcoat or two when he''s attending one of these spitroasts?

"Lambert is God: You are asking who stayed at the Town Hall and which famous condoms are made in Lille? Really??"

Well spotted, Brighton Yellow! Funny how poor old Luc didn''t even spot the trick questions, presumably because he''s not French.

Perhaps your just confusing the man. He has never claimed to be a full speaker/reader of English. How about you let it go for a bit eh?

All the man has done is provide a new name to the rumour mill, one which has more legs than many others in light of recent press releases. Why don''t you spend a little of your time looking into matters more pertinent rather than playing the role of pseudo board detective?

[quote user="Lambert is God"]

"Lambert is God: You are asking who stayed at the Town Hall and which famous condoms are made in Lille? Really??"

Well spotted, Brighton Yellow! Funny how poor old Luc didn''t even spot the trick questions, presumably because he''s not French.

[/quote]No I see, but you try to make stupid. Just stop to talk with stupid questions please.

[quote user="Lambert is God"]

[/quote]Also can you give idea of why I have the things of LOSC if not LOSC?

LOSCLuc - Don''t worry about people on this site acting like children asking you pointless questions. There are many on here reading your posts with great interests.

Was Garcia asked about his future when on TV last night (I think), the same time he confirmed that Cole was not returning?

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]Ok: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3980/losc2.jpg

I think right, now stop to tell Ipswich?
[/quote]

Out of curiosity, where did you get the Hazard shirt Luc?

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]LOSCLuc - Don''t worry about people on this site acting like children asking you pointless questions. There are many on here reading your posts with great interests.

Was Garcia asked about his future when on TV last night (I think), the same time he confirmed that Cole was not returning?[/quote]No, show topic is Hazard mainly. Garcia talk of transfer Martin and also new side midfield prehaps. However one should see that on transfer Le Mans > LOSC he was good in the interview than cancel his contract, I hope for Garcia stay but I not sure yet, we see in a next days.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]sounds a lot like what happens when you google translate from English to French, then back again![/quote]The translate I use only when to forget a word to help me talk.

I''m pretty sure LOSC Luc is who he says he is, the errors he makes are mainly via conjugating verbs, common mistakes in anybody learning a foreign language.

The acid test is simple.

Write ''LOSC Luc - Pink''Un'' on a piece of paper and take a picture of it outside next to a road sign (which would obviously be in francais).

----

Could be a good shout though, realistically would he come here?

I really don''t get what satisfaction and joy people get from trying to prove him wrong...

It''s a good shout, would be pleasantly surprised if it came off. I''d much rather discussing potential managers than discussing Grant Holt''s latest titscapade.

The beauty of it is we''ll never truly know if LOSCluc is real or fake.

I know what I think but I won''t offend people who think he''s real (unlike people who think he''s real openly offending those who think he''s fake)

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I not understand why ask me this?[/quote]So we have a frenchman from Lille who does not know what an english overcoat (aka capot anglaise) is...... Yeah right don''t they do colloquialisms and slang in France these days?I wonder how many Brits reading this don''t know what a french letter is......Good effort though have enjoyed the thread and the babelfish translations enormously.[Y]

"The beauty of it is we''ll never truly know if LOSCluc is real or fake."

The same sort of appeal as the Loch Ness Monster, the Yeti or little green men.

Luc is a good laugh, and has done really well to get 16 pages out of a single unsubstantiated rumour.

"So we have a frenchman from Lille who does not know what an english overcoat (aka capot anglaise) is...... Yeah right don''t they do colloquialisms and slang in France these days?I wonder how many Brits reading this don''t know what a french letter is......Good effort though have enjoyed the thread and the babelfish translations enormously.[Y]"

No, I understand what ask just not why to ask me?

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]Ok: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3980/losc2.jpgI think right, now stop to tell Ipswich?[/quote]

Out of curiosity, where did you get the Hazard shirt Luc?

[/quote]Some LOSC fans buy the shirt for the final game Hazard. From Belgium page I think, I give money to LOSC fan.

Also I am to give no more questions or pictures. I did much already, who is not LOSC has LOSC items, no person has answer for me already.