Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

What will you remember most?

Aside from the Lambert panicking which may lead to potential heart failure amongst some, let''s look back at the season.

Been a brilliant campaign and I know some are, but we all should be enjoying tonight as it''s been a cracker.

What are you going to really take away from it? What''s your standout moment?

3 for me, Holt''s header at Anfield, the 2-1 win at Spurs with Elliott Bennett''s belter and finally Morro''s equaliser at Arsenal.

Impossible really to pick. Just been insanely brilliant!

Holts goal against Everton (away). Strength, skill, agility had it all.
Bennett''s goal against Spurs
Pilkington''s free kick against Villa
R. Martins repeated goal line clearances.
Bradley Johnson''s ''deliberate'' leg breaker on Sagna. 

Not having to stay up for the Football League Show, there''s alot to be said for 8 hours kip.

Goals wise Holts at Anfield was as good a header as the Premiership saw all season.  Morison''s equaliser at the Emirates and Pilkington''s free kick.  Win wise it was Swansea away at the Liberty that really surprised me - I thought it was a banana skin remember at the time only Man Utd had won there.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Not having to stay up for the Football League Show, there''s alot to be said for 8 hours kip.[/quote]Not a great deal of difference being on last on MOTD, or being on first on FLS!!!!!!

The win at Swansea.

From this game onwards I stopped being overconcerned about relegation and became convinced that we would survive. I also recall the Swan''s fan''s comment after the game that Grant Holt had given the best centre forward display he had seen there all season (along with, I believe, Drogba''s.)

beating Spurs.... I watched it on the net and scared the bejeezus out of my little girl when bennet scored...the draw with arsenal...I will always remember Everton away as i had food poisening and threw up just as Holts shot hit the net... thats how good the goal was!

A Fantastic Season??

Knocked out of the Carling Cup by a League one side

Knocked out of the FA Cup by a Championship side

And avoiding relegation

WOW can''t wait for next season!!!!!!!

Fantastic for our enjoyment but maybe not great for the record books. But Holty may even argue with that [;)]