Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Who would you bring in to replace Holt

Tough one I know, but was just interested on peoples views. Me personally I would also sell Vaughan, Jackson and Martin, leaving just Morison from last season. My preferred realistic quartet for next season would be Morison, Rodriguez, Rhodes and Jerome.

Expensive I know but all would be really interested in coming to Norwich and would give us one hell of a strikeforce.

My five for next season:

Morison

Rhodes

Vaughan

Rodriguez

Jackson

Probably not financially viable but would be great!

And also, we wont sell Vaughan. Definitely not!

Been thinking about this for a while and it makes me realise just how difficult Holt would be to replace!Nevertheless, Rodriguez or Rhodes or both would be fantastic.

And who will your Partner choose when you''re gone?

Personally, I''d rather wait till Holt is ndefinately gone before considering his replacement.  I find this thread in poor taste.

CC... Regardless of this transfer request it''s a valid question.

PL will have thought of it as well as Holt wont be around forever!

Back in January, a lot of people, and myself, touted Rhodes/Rodriguez as a long term replacement for Holt which also suggests the fans have been thinking of this too.

Footballers know this too. The club has to look to the future regardless of how good things are in the present. Just because this thread has start now doesn''t mean we''ve at any point said that Holt will, that we''d want him to go or anything.

Purely looking towards the future which wont include Holt forever, whether he''s gone this month, next year or even later...

Gary Hooper or Steve Fletcher

Fletcher will bag plenty of goals in the right team and is like for like which is what we would need.

Not sure why everyone suddenly wants Rodriguez, just because we have been linked with him the past now everyone suddenly jumps on his bandwagon.

Hopefully Holt won''t leave tho and all will be good, still need another striker bought in and that would be a goalscoring poacher sort.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

I find this thread in poor taste.

[/quote]

I think so did Holt when he found out Lambo, Karso and Cully were discussing it, and maybe that''s why we''re all talking about it now.

Regardless of Holt staying or not, I think the shout for Hooper is a good one. I am a fan of him, and think he could do a decent job in the prem. I doubt Celtic would ever let him go though, and his wages are probably above us.