Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Possible demands & concessions

Well there''s been lots of specualation as to what could have caused the transfer request so I''ve tried to put together all the possible demands that could have resulted in such a sudden & seemingly drastic action.1. Demand higher salary resulting in the Club''s wage ceiling is broken - very unlikely2. Demand more money by way of improved bonus payments for achieving set targets - possible3. Demand guarantee to be in team providing he''s fit - very unlikely4. Demand gaurantee to at least to be on subs bench providing he''s fit - possible5. Demand guarantee to be used from the subs bench and given at least 30 minutes - unlikely6. Demand guarantee not to be substituted if not injured - very unlikely7. Demand guarantee not to be substituted if in danger of getting a red (or 2 yellows) - unlikely8. Demand some, or greater input into team selection/formation/tactics - unlikely9. Demand some, or greater input into training methods - unlikely10. Demand some, or greater input in who Lambert buys or sells - unlikely11. Demand relaxation of Club rules regarding ............... - depends on the particular rule 12. Demand change of "official Club diet" (if there is one) - possible13 Demand to live & train in Cumbria (or wherever) & only meet up with squad the day before a game - unlikely

Any player who demands to be in the side or on the bench will he shipped out very quickly, IMHO.The manager has to manage and the players have to do what they are told.

14 Demand the Colney doors made wider so he can get his f***ing head through - unlikely 15 Demand the management team to stop calling him Michelin Man - unlikely

16. Demand Norwich is moved closer to Carlisle so he can live near the rest of his family - Possible.

[quote user="Firedawg"]Are you mental ?[/quote]No, and I''m not sure why you''ve asked the question. I''m not saying that any of these are the reason for the transfer request, I was simply trying to come up with a list of major reasons why he''s felt it necessary to take such drastic action as it''s not likely to be over anything trivial.

12. Demand change of "official Club diet" (if there is one) - possible

Holt to Lambert: "I want pasta dropped form my diet plan"

Lambert to Holt: "No"

Holt to Lambert: "There''s your transfer request, goodbye"

Honestly, are you mental? lol.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well there''s been lots of specualation as to what could have caused the transfer request so I''ve tried to put together all the possible demands that could have resulted in such a sudden & seemingly drastic action.1. Demand higher salary resulting in the Club''s wage ceiling is broken - very unlikely2. Demand more money by way of improved bonus payments for achieving set targets - possible3. Demand guarantee to be in team providing he''s fit - very unlikely4. Demand gaurantee to at least to be on subs bench providing he''s fit - possible5. Demand guarantee to be used from the subs bench and given at least 30 minutes - unlikely6. Demand guarantee not to be substituted if not injured - very unlikely7. Demand guarantee not to be substituted if in danger of getting a red (or 2 yellows) - unlikely8. Demand some, or greater input into team selection/formation/tactics - unlikely9. Demand some, or greater input into training methods - unlikely10. Demand some, or greater input in who Lambert buys or sells - unlikely11. Demand relaxation of Club rules regarding ............... - depends on the particular rule 12. Demand change of "official Club diet" (if there is one) - possible13 Demand to live & train in Cumbria (or wherever) & only meet up with squad the day before a game - unlikely [/quote]Meeting starts 4pmAgent:-  We''ve got 13 demandsMcNally:- Fcuk Off!Agent:-We also want more cashMcNally:- Fcuk Off!Agent:- OK we want to leaveMcNally:- Fcuk off!Meeting over 4.01pm

How about some of you try to remember that Norwich City is a business pure and simple and not some kind of holy shrine.All this crap about deceit and intrigue is frankly embarrassing and lives up to the ''small mentality outpost'' view of those who live in the big world outside of the closeted Norfolk bubble.Get a bloody grip for Christ''s sake.

Well I suppose I set myself up for some of the idiotic replies that have been posted & as usual there''s been very little in the way of constructive responses. Neither have I seen very much in the way of alternative suggestions as to why Holt lodged a transfer request. Maybe the "diet" one was over the top but excluding that all the others are all logical and possible reasons.Oh, and if anybody hasn''t figured it out yet - the "possible" etc comments at the end of each point are intended to be NCFC''s likely response and not my opinion of the likelyhood of the demand.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well I suppose I set myself up for some of the idiotic replies that have been posted & as usual there''s been very little in the way of constructive responses. Neither have I seen very much in the way of alternative suggestions as to why Holt lodged a transfer request. Maybe the "diet" one was over the top but excluding that all the others are all logical and possible reasons.Oh, and if anybody hasn''t figured it out yet - the "possible" etc comments at the end of each point are intended to be NCFC''s likely response and not my opinion of the likelyhood of the demand.[/quote]Seriously, theres atleast 50 threads regarding this very matter

Oh yes, there all very real possibilities.

Another little story for you..

Holt walk''s into Mcnally''s office and takes a seat.

Mcnally to Holt: "What do you want to stay Grant?"

Holt to Mcnally: "Well, I''ll start with the least important bit. I want 35k a week. I then want all my bonuses doubled. If i''m fit i have to start every game and i can only be substituted if i''m injured. I then want to select the team/formation/tactics for matchdays including choosing what the lads train during the week. On top of that i want the club to sign all my personal targets this summer. Also as i prefer living in Cumbria i''ll just meet up with Lambert and the lads the day before a game. But mainly i''d like to eat what the hell i like. Sound reasonable David?"

Expect idiotic responses when you write utter tosh.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

18. Request another year on his contract - possible

That doesn''t break the wage structure.

[/quote]19. Keeps complaining that he''s being bullied by the other boys - unlikely

Very funny thread I like itSome more I have heard from a realible source

19, Unhappy when my idea of a McDonalds drive through for Colney was rejected20, Someone has been S h agging my wife. 21, I want my banning order for Delia''s Restaurant to be revoked.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well I suppose I set myself up for some of the idiotic replies that have been posted [/quote]

Well if you write a silly post, you get a silly answer!