Sign in to follow this  
PAUL

Ruddy rubbish

I want to know how Ruddy can even be considered for England when he can''t even save goals from Suraez of  Liverpool?.

At the moment he has cost us a lot of games and if he can''t compete against the best in the premiership he stands no chance with England.

Given some of his poor performances recently I would like to see him dropped in favour of young Declan Rudd - if Declan doesn''t get opportunity soon he''ll go.

Your lot don''t even have a keeper. Two loanees, a Norwich reject and a 100-year-old back-up. Now, back to Poorman Rd binner!

Unfortunately our impoverished neighbours don''t even have thatThe professional benchwarmer, Plug, has been shown the door as have a few other aged retainers and a host of youngsters, including a keeperIt appears the paupers are down to around 15 players, with a couple more to be as sold (as with every summer, to balance the books)The ever rotound Mr Jewell has been trying to explain how bad things are to the rustics by warning them that a top half of the table finish next season will be an achievement. It will be a mighty achievement when you see what he drags into poorman road this summer. You don''t get a lot in the way of a player when you haven''t got a lot in the way of money as a club.Perhaps that is why the news of the season ticket sales have been held back so as to not load the bumpkins with too much bad news - I have it on fairly good authority that they have fallen even further than expected.Perhaps they could move in with Colchester - at their appropriately named Cuckoo farm

Dear oh dear Mr Binner..... I would just like to add that it is impossible to save a "goal"as a goal is exactly that, a goal!!

It is possible to prevent goals by saving shots/penalties etc, but it is impossible to save a "goal" as a "goal" would mean it is already in the back of the net!! At least understand what you are writing/trying to say before you come on and spout tripe Mr Jewell.

Oh, and BTW, how is The Green ''Un relegation countdown clock looking these days - still running is it did it blow up on Sunday afternoon

I think you are  being a bit harsh, the poor fella is from suffolk after all

[quote user="Making Plans"]Oh, and BTW, how is The Green ''Un relegation countdown clock looking these days - still running is it did it blow up on Sunday afternoon[/quote][:D][:D]I think they might be sending it back to the manufacturers asking why it is so incorrect.

Ruddy isnt great though. Far too inconsistent to be a premier league keeper.

[quote user="PAUL"]

I want to know how Ruddy can even be considered for England when he can''t even save goals from Suraez of  Liverpool?.

At the moment he has cost us a lot of games and if he can''t compete against the best in the premiership he stands no chance with England.

Given some of his poor performances recently I would like to see him dropped in favour of young Declan Rudd - if Declan doesn''t get opportunity soon he''ll go.

[/quote]

Taxi for PAUL

From a club that has a Hartlepool reject in net that is some statement. He would walk into the Ipswich side if he had to play blindfolded.

[quote user="PAUL"]

[/quote]

Hi Declan, welcome to the pinkun[:)]

This topic is a very bad attempt from a Troll [+o(] back to the circus that is Town for the little bugger

[quote user="PAUL"]

[/quote]Hallloooo Neeeyul!

[quote user="iwansnorwich"]Ruddy isnt great though. Far too inconsistent to be a premier league keeper.[/quote]dont watch Petr czech then!

[quote user="Herman "]Smudger''s back??[/quote]

Smudger wouldn''t say anything as ridiculous as that.