Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich City players in Fantasy League football

I did one for the pinkun last year from the official premier league site so will set that up again this year and will put the codes needed to enter the league when it starts

Just seen the Daily Mail''s assessment of our team. (Put prices of other players in brackets to give context)

Keepers ( Hart £5.5m, Gordon £4.3m, Al Habsi £4.3m)

Ruddy, JNorwich City-£4.2m
Rudd, DNorwich City-£3.6m

Defenders (Vidic £6.5m, Brown £3.9m)

Martin, RNorwich City-£3.8m
Ward, ENorwich City-£3.2m
de Laet, RNorwich City-£2.9m
Drury, ANorwich City-£2.7m
Barnett, LNorwich City-£2.7m
Tierney, MNorwich City-£2.7m
Whitbread, ZNorwich City-£2.5m

Midfield (Fabregas £10m, O''Hara £5.1m, Delph £3.6m)

Hoolahan, WNorwich City-£5.2m
Crofts, ANorwich City-£4.4m
Surman, ANorwich City-£4.0m
Johnson, BNorwich City-£3.8m
Fox, DNorwich City-£3.8m
Pilkington, ANorwich City-£3.7m
Bennett, ENorwich City-£3.7m
Smith, KNorwich City-£3.6m
Lappin, SNorwich City-£3.6m
Hughes, SNorwich City-£3.6m
McNamee, ANorwich City-£3.5m

Strikers (Tevez £10.5m, Doyle £6.6m, Sturridge £6.4m)

Holt, GNorwich City-£6.5m
Vaughan, JNorwich City-£5.9m
Jackson, SNorwich City-£5.2m
Morison, SNorwich City-£4.8m
Martin, CNorwich City-£4.6m
Wilbraham, ANorwich City-£4.5m

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]The Sun''s Dream Team is the only one worth playing.[/quote]

Always play the official Premier league one myself. I have found that the most fun.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]The Sun''s Dream Team is the only one worth playing.[/quote]

Why is that so WS/S/M/T/W/T/FC? Have you played all the other 153 available dream team outlets? Or is your comment based on assumption? One should never assume!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

Wilbraham, ANorwich City-£4.5m

Cash in![/quote]

Ha exactly that deal wont last! I know were going to let in a hell of a lot of goals next season but the lowest price you can get in the whole game for a defender is £2.5 million. That tells me one of Whitbread or Tierney is pretty decent value considering.

Because I won £300 playing it last year.

And I''ve tried most of them over the years and Dream Team is the best in my opinion. Easy control of team, simple rules and great features.

The Telegraph''s is good too.

My Sun Team, in the pinkun mini league currently have 8 players! Pin; 131721 Password is ; pinkun

Reina

Baines Hangeland Agger Kompany

Young Wilshire Tchoyi

Vaughan VanPersie Suarez

Ok i joined MALTESE TRANSFORMERS is my teams name :)

and here is my team:

GK J.Reina - Liverpool

DF N.Vidic - Man U

DF M.Dawson - Spurs

DF G.Johnson - Liverpool

DF L.Banes - Everton

MF W.Hoolahan - CITY

MF C.Adam - Livepool

MF T.Walcott - Arsenal

FW L.Suarez - Liverpool

FW J.Hernandez - Man U

FW G.Holt - CITY

What you think?

I''ve just perused the Sun''s Fantasy Football pull out.

What are the thoughts on Pinkun Forum regulars creating a league, and if so would you prefer the Sun or the Premier League? Both are free (although the Sun has an option to pay in return for better prizes) and both can be managed online.

I personally prefer the Premier League''s site as you can make transfers every week, compared to the Sun''s five transfer windows a season. Also the Sun only has the option to choose from 2 Norwich defenders?! In the Sun''s defence, it is an easier one to manage and choose you team from.

But let''s leave it open to the vote.......

There is already a Pinkun league for the Sun one, Banana started it, and when i looked there were 5 or 6 people in the league. Its posted in the thread about Fantasy football somewhere.

Funny you mention ''fantasy premier league'' [:O] I''ve just logged on to see when the new season starts.

I would definitely prefer the game on the official premiership website- my mates use it and it''s just far easier than other fantasy league websites that I''ve used.

I''m going to have Holty and Rooney up front [:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]There is already a Pinkun league for the Sun one, Banana started it, and when i looked there were 5 or 6 people in the league. Its posted in the thread about Fantasy football somewhere.[/quote]

Already?! Good stuff, I shall track that down.

InLambertWeTrust:

I do prefer the official one.

I''m definitely putting the maximum allowance of Norwich players in, especially with the 2 point bonus for playing more than 60 minutes. we''ll have a couple of ever presents I reckon. I''ll probably plump for a Holt / Suarez / Van Persie front line. My other 2 Norwich players probably being R.Martin and Croft.

If there''s enough interest I''ll set it up

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Pin is 131721

password is ; pinkun

game on :)

[/quote]

My team will be in by tonight :)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Pin is 131721

password is ; pinkun

game on :)

[/quote]

My team will be in by tonight :)

i''ll join the official premierleague one when it is available again. From memory i dont think it will be back up until a couple of weeks before the new season. I could be completely wrong though. Make sure you publish the joining code!

[quote user="Rob Sims"]i''ll join the official premierleague one when it is available again. From memory i dont think it will be back up until a couple of weeks before the new season. I could be completely wrong though. Make sure you publish the joining code![/quote]

Just had a look, it''s definitely not up yet. Should be next week then, Monday I''d guess?

Same, i''ll be on the official Prem League one, free, like the transfer system and the value of the players weighs up nicely with the points system.

I think Holt and Hoolahan will start in the team, I''ll have to see who becomes regular for us though, these 2 might not get games if say Vaughan, Morrison and Pilkington come good.

Not sure i fancy our defence tho!

I have created a private league for all you fantasy fans. The league is called NCFC league and the;

pin: 145902

password: norwich

ON THE BALL CITY!!

Not the sort of paper I read, but was on the seat of the train I journeyed on so had a look at the players list in the Sun''s Dream Team game.  And the only defenders from Norwich in the list were De Laet and Tierney (there were six midfielders and five forwards though plus Ruddy).  And apart from Hooly and Holt all were attributed minimum valuation.  Something tells me the Sun doesn''t rate our chances at all!  Toilet paper!