Sign in to follow this  

I think he would be a handy signing but big wages will probably dictate Lambert not signing him. I can''t see Lambert even wanting him in the first place.

Heskey is a good target man, works hard for his team. However I would honestly rather have Holt, he deserves his place here. I dont think Heskey would be up for coming here to be a bench warmer!

On the face of it i would say no. however he produced his best under Martin O Neil and Lambert is so like him at getting the best out of players so may be wortha punt. I would prefer Morrison of Millwall though more hungry

He would add a threat from corners and set-pieces, but I think that he would be too slow to fit in with our rapid passing game.

I am not sure that he has played regularly, and the fact that he is available may say it all.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]You''ve missed April Fools Day by over a month, mate...[/quote]
Funny that...[/quote]

Not really...

[quote user="Dan Druff"]Not for me thanks.[/quote]

Nor me, Dan. On the other hand if he were able to play consistently like he did against Argentina then I''d have him here like a shot - But that isn''t likely to happen!

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/RolandChayerNOOooooSmiley01.gif[/IMG]

Yeah lets sell Holt to Ipswich and replace him with a poor mans Trevor Benjamin

We''re going to have enough problems scoring next season without adding Emile ''Peter Schmeicals scored more Premiership goals than me'' Heskey to our ranks!

[quote user="The Walking Man "]

Slow, old, lazy, terrible finish, massive wages.

The days of Norwich signing players like that have long gone.

No thanks!

[/quote]One criticism that can never be aimed at Heskey with any truth is that he''s lazy!

Sigh, you are all missing the point completely Heskey is a very good player, sure he doesn''t score many but his hold up play and assisting is very good. He''s scored near 8 this season which isnt that bad considering. Anyone thinking he''s crap knows nothing about football.

Joking aside Lewie, I just don''t think he''s the sort of player we need at CR next season...I would expect Lambert to get 2 or 3 experienced Premier League players next season, but the rest will be players from the Championship or abroad......

You don''t think Holt is a target man? 99/100 balls that are played up through the air, from GK or DF all go toward Holt. Some would say like a target up front.

[quote user="zak123"]You don''t think Holt is a target man? 99/100 balls that are played up through the air, from GK or DF all go toward Holt. Some would say like a target up front.[/quote]Yet the samething happens when Holt gets Subbed for Pacheco, the ball gets lobbed upto Pacheco/Jackson. So on your Theory they are both target men?