Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Anybody think we will be promoted tonight?

I think that lady luck has been with us all season so i see no reason why we will not get promoted tonight. That said, I would be happy with 3 points. Stuff Cardiff

I agree Jim. I cannot see us doing anything but winning our last home game, so to go into that with our noses in front would all but seal it for me.

Let''s win at Pompey and see what happens, if you see me on the pitch at FT then we will have been promoted!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="San Miguel"]morty - just out of interest - where does your quote come from?[/quote]Its a line from a Morrissey song "First of the gang to die"[:)]

If Cardiff are ahead of us going into final game I honestly think they will be promoted. Words can''t describe how massive a win would be for us tonight.

Let''s do it for Bin Laden.

I have had an massive dislike for Coventry since 1985 (see record books if this is before yuour time!) and I also have a strong opinion about Marlon King. My big fear is that these two dislikes may stand in the way of us and the premiership!

So I would love it really love it if we could win promotion tonight and just sit back and enjoy Saturday.

However I think we may need to win on Saturday and hope for some help from Lancashire. Can''t see Cardiff losing today unless the crowd atart getting on their backs and making them nervous.

On paper and form, ours looks the easier task compared to Cardiff''s today. I hope that we go into out match hopeful of promotion tonight rather than nervous of failing to beat Portsmouth. Tonight at 7:45pm we are all going to be biting our nails nervously or cheering our boys on expectantly.

Can''t see Cardiff losing tonight, as I stated in a previus post I do think Boro will grab a decent score draw later, I think that we too will draw, but win on Saturday!

This Cardiff result is really a shock to most people. As far as i can tell nearly everyone in this thread thought Cardiff would win. In the prediction thread, all but 3/4 thought Cardiff would win.