Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Idiot(s) at the match

There was one guy who kept calling Tierney a Rapist and calling him shit for most of the game, another said Holt had done nothing all game.Fecking Idiots.Anyone else get any retards near you?Also a guy said "Why are they lobbing it up to Jackson, he''s too small" or something similiar when he won the header leading to the goal... :D

After the Forest goal I heard the usual ''Ruddy is the worst goalie I have ever seen'' blah blah blah

Yeah, bloke behind me absolutely hates Ruddy and has done all season.

I know he''s given us a few heart-stopping moments but has generally been good and this guys attitude is becoming a bit tiresome.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Yeah, bloke behind me absolutely hates Ruddy and has done all season.

I know he''s given us a few heart-stopping moments but has generally been good and this guys attitude is becoming a bit tiresome.[/quote]

Next time, why don''t you give the bloke a ruddy good headbutt?

not being funny, but what does a rapist look like, just incase??

seriously hearing that crap from one of our own is disgusting and bang out off order!! clearly just a part time fan jumping on the band wagon!!

You just don''t get these nutters in the Jarrold, far too gentile, but different situation in the Barclay upper, please advise where these people are so they can be avoided.

[quote user="city till i die"]not being funny, but what does a rapist look like, just incase??

seriously hearing that crap from one of our own is disgusting and bang out off order!! clearly just a part time fan jumping on the band wagon!![/quote]i bet he and/or his mates found the whole thing "funny" too.. what a Sh*t head!

Before AND after he scored, there was a guy behind me shouting ''come on Surman, get in the game''Just had to laugh

I''m guessing Ruddy agree''s that there were a few idiots at the match last night, he tweeted this just after the game:

What a win, great support...by the majority...look forward to soccer saturday tomorrow!

Twitter for BlackBerry® • 15/04/2011 23:11

Why people insist on laying in to our own players who are giving everything they''ve got for the shirt is totally beyond me.

Bloke behind me in the upper Barclay (no suprise I''d not seen him before) really tore into Ruddy after that freak goal, usual old shouts of "You''re SH*T Ruddy" etc. To which I replied " Yeah he''s so Sh*t we''re 3rd in the League you prat!"

Really not helpful during such a stressful game.

Ruddy looks a good shot stopper though I do feel he did not really commend his area or take pressure from the defence by coming out and taking the ball (last night). Even their goal probably would have been prevented if he had just thrown himself on the ball.

Saying all that during a stressful match the last thing you need is anyone eroding any of your confidence.

Its just bizarre that anyone would try to do so.