mrs miggins

team v scum

-------------------ruddy---------------------

martin-----ward----whitbread---tierney

---------------------fox--------------------------

-----crofts----------------------surman-----

----------hoolahan---pacheco------------

---------------------holt------------------------

A bit harsh on Jackson but i would fancy bringing him on when the scum CB''s are getting tired around the 60minute mark. We''re away and i think we would need a bit more in the middle than our normal diamond that we normally play.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]-------------------ruddy---------------------

A bit harsh on Jackson but i would fancy bringing him on when the scum CB''s are getting tired around the 60minute mark. We''re away and i think we would need a bit more in the middle than our normal diamond that we normally play.[/quote]I see what you''re saying, but I don''t see any reason why we shouldn''t attack from the off with two strikers. We need to catch Cardiff, and we won''t do that with draws- we have to attack, and put them on the back foot from the off.Plus, the team against Forest worked pretty well, and if it ain''t broken, don''t fix it.

I''d start with the same, but I''d definitely like to see Pacheco get a decent amount of playing time too.

All this talk of dropping Jackson for Pacheco is a joke and is a prime example of why Lambert is where he is and you lot are where you are.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]All this talk of dropping Jackson for Pacheco is a joke and is a prime example of why Lambert is where he is and you lot are where you are.[/quote]

I never said that lol can i be a manager ;)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]-------------------ruddy---------------------

A bit harsh on Jackson but i would fancy bringing him on when the scum CB''s are getting tired around the 60minute mark. We''re away and i think we would need a bit more in the middle than our normal diamond that we normally play.[/quote]Mrs MUGGINS? No Edwards for Ward or Drury for Tierney?? LMAO

I 100% agree with the guy above (sorry wont let me quote), was thinking this against Forest. DM is by far Crofts'' best position, it was where he was killing it earlier in the season. The problem is that Fox is good there. Lambert obviously seems to know what he is doing but i personally would switch the 2 round. Crofts is a better tackler and scraper but Fox has a better range of passing, think that''s why Lambert plays him there. I would still like to see      Fox    CroftsPacheco   Hoolahan    Surman             HoltDon''t think it will happen but deadly combination, allows the 3 behind Holt to constantly switch around as they all seem to love doing, while leaving crofts and Fox to break up any play and cover for those 3 rather attack minded players in front of them

Hmmm, in an ideal world that formation would kill most teams I think. The trouble is, I still think that this leaves us very narrow defensively and also to some extent going forward. I thought this showed up against Swansea away. Our full backs were exposed and our attack was very central going forward. Friday it worked vs Forest because we went wider with Hoolahan and also surman drifting out there too. So, I think we''d need to keep 2 up top for sure. Just my thoughts.

Some interesting opinions, here''s my 2 cents

4-5-1

Rudd - That damn Ruddy messed up bad v Forest. A change needed to remind him who''s boss.

Francome - Russell looks jaded to me, not scored in weeks

Edwards - Ward misplaced some passes vs Swansea & Watford. Can''t trust him in away goals so the Blackpooler is in.

Askou - Whitbred needs a rest/dropping. He kept passing backwards to Ruddy v Forest, GET IT FORWARD QUICK

Drury - Tierney keeps doing a weird dance at full time, anyone else noticed? A sign of arrogance/camp tendancies?

Tudor Jones - Crofts looks knackered, another who''s not scored in weeks. Tudor Jones is handy for set pieces.

Gill (Captain) - I like Fox but Gill''s a Norwich boy. He''s knows what a derby means to us

Hughes - Back from his loan spell at MK, raring to go.

MacNamee - Looked shithot v Watford in a 20 min cameo. Must be worth unleashing for 90mins

Pacheco - Jackson got lucky v Forest. Pacheco proved his class in the extremes v Scunthorpes warriors. Case closed

Vokes - Rest Holts hammy and let this blonde bombshell sexbomb the binners in his last game before going back to the prem. His motivation levels are sure to be through the roof.

Teamtalk: "They''ll try and hit you and hurt you early doors"

*swigs lucozade*

"There''s only one way to beat them, get round the back"

[quote user="mikewalker"]

4-5-1

Rudd - That damn Ruddy messed up bad v Forest. A change needed to remind him who''s boss.

Edwards - Ward misplaced some passes vs Swansea & Watford. Can''t trust him in away goals so the Blackpooler is in.

Askou - Whitbred needs a rest/dropping. He kept passing backwards to Ruddy v Forest, GET IT FORWARD QUICK

Drury - Tierney keeps doing a weird dance at full time, anyone else noticed? A sign of arrogance/camp tendancies?

Tudor Jones - Crofts looks knackered, another who''s not scored in weeks. Tudor Jones is handy for set pieces.

Gill (Captain) - I like Fox but Gill''s a Norwich boy. He''s knows what a derby means to us

MacNamee - Looked shithot v Watford in a 20 min cameo. Must be worth unleashing for 90mins

Pacheco - Jackson got lucky v Forest. Pacheco proved his class in the extremes v Scunthorpes warriors. Case closed

Vokes - Rest Holts hammy and let this blonde bombshell sexbomb the binners in his last game before going back to the prem. His motivation levels are sure to be through the roof.

*swigs lucozade*

[/quote]

So no Oli Johnson then ?

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="mrs miggins"]-------------------ruddy---------------------

A bit harsh on Jackson but i would fancy bringing him on when the scum CB''s are getting tired around the 60minute mark. We''re away and i think we would need a bit more in the middle than our normal diamond that we normally play.[/quote]Mrs MUGGINS? No Edwards for Ward or Drury for Tierney?? LMAO[/quote]

oh good your back again.

The reason why i wanted to drop ward before the forest is because edwards is better than him (thats not debatable-i''ve seen it for myself) however, ward had his first good game of the season where he didn''t back out of any challenges like he normally does so therefore you can''t drop him for the next game. that''s my reasoning. If he had put in his normal clumsy display that he''s shown us all seaon then i would have picked edwards for this game.

"Hoolahan? Youlahan!" wrote:we play better with Crofts at the base of midfield. FactRubbish. We lost 4 of the 8 with Crofts at the base in the space of 9 games and 1 more recently. With Fox its 3 (one against Watford) so then 2 losses in 26

games. Ok so the result is not dependant on whos in the holding role

(Crofts was at the base for the very respectable loss against Hull at

home) but i think the most recent run and record speaks for itself. Fox has played in 16 out of the last 17 games - our form was:DWDWLWDDWDWWDWLD

- the 2 losses are Burnley and Swansea. Crofts came in for Fox at the

base for the Burnley game and then we had a run of 9 unbeaten games until the loss at Swansea with Fox back in the team.Fox is a player

that quietly gets on with it, and still doesnt get the credit he

deserves. Reads the game brilliantly, not only can he spot the right

pass but can get it right to the feet of the player, and the noticeable

difference in his tackling also makes him probably the most improved

player over the season. An essential member of the team.Also,

with the important goals Crofts has scored us so far this season, its

also essential he stays where he is and that Lambert

has (as nearly always) got it spot on.

[quote user="mikewalker"]

4-5-1

*swigs lucozade*

[/quote]Surely Daley needs a start, his pace will destory the Ipswich defense and he really impressed in League 2 with his 2 sub appearances at Stevenage .

[quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="mikewalker"]

4-5-1

*swigs lucozade*

[/quote]

Surely Daley needs a start, his pace will destory the Ipswich defense and he really impressed in League 2 with his 2 sub appearances at Stevenage .
[/quote]

GAH!! What an oversight, I''ve had a mare there. You''re spot on, of course. Fancy a role as my assistant? Me cooking up tactical storms with the flair and panache of a young George Graham, you checking the t''s and dotting eyes just in case the top dogs had one too many cans of Faxe and only put 10 lads on the teamsheet? It can happen. (Purely business of course, I''m not asking you out on a dinnerdate)

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="mrs miggins"]-------------------ruddy---------------------

A bit harsh on Jackson but i would fancy bringing him on when the scum CB''s are getting tired around the 60minute mark. We''re away and i think we would need a bit more in the middle than our normal diamond that we normally play.[/quote]Mrs MUGGINS? No Edwards for Ward or Drury for Tierney?? LMAO[/quote]

oh good your back again.

The reason why i wanted to drop ward before the forest is because edwards is better than him (thats not debatable-i''ve seen it for myself) however, ward had his first good game of the season where he didn''t back out of any challenges like he normally does so therefore you can''t drop him for the next game. that''s my reasoning. If he had put in his normal clumsy display that he''s shown us all seaon then i would have picked edwards for this game.[/quote]You talk drivel, Edwards is better than him? Well if you have seen it

for yourself then thats gospel! (my arse) Listen i cant take you

seriously so please stop posting now because you are embarrassing

yourself. Ward has been in this team for the majority of the season, we

would not be in this position if his only good game was against Forest

42 games into the season. So please go away Mrs MUGGINS

Drivel??? hahahahahahah

let me quote you:

''we would not be in this position if his only good game was against Forest 42 games into the season.''

so what you''ve said there is the reason why we are 3rd is because of wards. Nevermind holt''s goals or hoolahan for magic on the ball; let''s thank ward for not backing out of more than 60% of tackles.

and you think i''m the one talking drivel :D

I hope you would agree that we have played some very exciting football

this season,

some would say expansive!! What i am trying to get across Mrs MUGGINS is

that Ward has been a part

of that back four that has played week in week out in front of that

expansive team. Do you understand what i am trying to say?? Probably

not!!

Not once

did i say he was the reason we are 3rd in the Championship, but he has

most defiantly played his part in this succesful team. I am not saying he has been

our best defender by any stretch but this backing out of 60% of

his tackles is just a prime example of you talking drivel.

You are too funny!

OH FFS what a meaningless statement. Yes Ward is a part of this winning side; it doesnt mean that he''s good though does it. Apart from the one forest game, from what i have seen at his previous clubs AND WHAT I AM SAYING is edwards can do a better job than ward has done overall.

I understand what you are saying that because ward is part of this team, you should not drop him because the team has been doing great. i get that. what i am saying to you (once again to get it into your brain) FROM THE GAMES THAT I HAVE SEEN EDWARDS PLAY IN, HE IS BETTER THAN WHAT WARD HAS DONE.

there is always room for improvement don''t you think ncfc4hasnolife?

or would you want to keep the squad as it is until grant holt reaches 50 and is arrested for collapsing on the forever shrinking wes hoolahan?

You clearly didnt understand what i was saying then... Even Holt

mentioned it in an interview the other day, about how the defence has

been a revelation. He went on to say that their job ''defending'' is

sometimes harder due to the constant attacking football we play! I quote;

Holt’s heroics against Forest grabbed fresh headlines, but the

skipper was quick to praise a Norwich backline which largely subdued a

potent visiting attack.

He said: “I was just pleased with how we

defended. Look at the amount of games Zak Whitbread has played since he

came back. He has churned them out when he has been out for such a long

time but he keeps putting his body on the line and the same with

(Elliott) Ward. “It’s tough for those lads because the way we play we are very

expansive, very open and sometimes the back four get left alone. But I

think it’s a measure of how far we have come that we can play that way."

I

hope your not going to argue with the club captain, are you? So to

repaet this time you might listen to what i am trying to say. Ward hasnt

just had one good game, and Edwards should not be anywhere near our

starting line up.

Good night!

yes goodnight - go to bed at 2pm you alcoholic

I''ve always said Ward played well against forest...your not quite getting it are you...come on try to understand.

and by the way, it''s not like holt will go; ''yeah i thought the defense was pretty bad today''.

By the way, have you seen edwards play for any other teams? (played regularly at Blackpool and Wolves)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]let''s not forget, there is a reason why he was free[/quote]

Because he didn''t sign a new deal at Coventry and his contract expired.

I hope your not calling Captain Marvel ''Holt'' a Liar? Read the quote you dummy!! No

i havnt seen him play for anyone else, unlike you, I dont need to

because I, the fans and more importantly Lambert and the players are

comfortable with Ward being in the starting line up week in week out.This

is what is funny, both your lack of knowledge of our team and the

complete ignorance to admit when you are wrong! If you like Edwards so

much maybe you should go support him at Blackpool next season, lets hope he

doesn''t get released on a free because clearly this means he

immediately becomes a bad player, like Ward at Coventry? Clearly!hand over eyes at you!!! 

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]let''s not forget, there is a reason why he was free[/quote]

Because he didn''t sign a new deal at Coventry and his contract expired.

[/quote]could of been 1 of 100 reasons why he was released, for someone to say a player is poor because he has been released on a free is utter tripe!! Go home Mrs MUGGINS