Scunthorpe home won 2-0

Coventry away won 4-1

Postmouth home won 2-1

even the four before that are not bad:

Swansea home lost 2-0

Preston away won 4-0

Leeds home lost 2-0

Leicester away lost 2-1

So in 8 games they have won five and lost three, (significantly no draws, are they due one?), scoring

16 goals and conceding 8.

In the most recent four games, their record has been excellent - won 4 out of 4, scored 11 and conceded 3. You would have to say that apart from Coventry, sinking without trace currently and sacking Boothroyd, they have overcome Scunthorpe (fighting sternly against relegation), Portsmouth and Watford.

I still think that we may nick it, with some luck, but their recent form, scoring and defending suggests that we are in for a struggle.

I think that a draw may be the most likely result.

Tonights game will be tough, Bristol City are playing very well. Believe me comfortable it will not be. Really hope i''m wrong but i see another 1-1.

Bristol will come at us and go for the win,we play better against attaking teams,so my prediction is a 3-1 Norwich win.

In their last 4 games Bristol City have scored 11 goals and we have scored 7. We''re at home and we have not scored more than two goals at home since 2010. Apart from the Ipswich game, we tend not to perform well in front of the cameras. Our last two home games were poor 1-1 draws. We have conceded at least one goal in all our home games since the turn of the year. Bristol City are very much the form team at the moment. So, logically we''re looking at a draw or, worse still,  a defeat. However, this team under Lambert is a never say die team so, my heart says a 3-2 win for us.

Never do well on sky! and seem to stuggle agaisnt the lesser teams... im going for a    2-2   or 2-1 loss!  hope im wrong!!

[quote user="paul moy"]We should start with Jackson as he scored two against them away last time. We always disappoint in this situation at home so I''m going for 2-2, with Holt and Hoolahan scoring.[/quote]

First part fulfilled !!  Let''s hope he gets another brace tonight.... [:P] 

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Bristol will come at us and go for the win,we play better against attaking teams,so my prediction is a 3-1 Norwich win.[/quote]

Hurrah,only the second time this season i''ve got it spot on!![:D]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Bristol will come at us and go for the win,we play better against attaking teams,so my prediction is a 3-1 Norwich win.[/quote]

Hurrah,only the second time this season i''ve got it spot on!![:D]

[/quote]

Well you might have got the correct score but that''s it - Bristol City were rubbish - they didn''t come at us, appear to go for the win or "attak".