Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Come on WALES!

[quote user="Proper Charlie"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Club football is far more important than international football, so for that reason I wouldn''t mind seeing Crofts score the winner.And what is wrong with supporting Germany btw?[/quote]

Nothing if you are German. If you are not German personally Wacky then what is point of your comment? As I also said in my post we are all entitled to an opinion![/quote]I think I phrased it a bit poorly.What is more wrong about supporting Germany as opposed to any other random foreign national team?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You know Crofts and Terry are mates? (used to share a flat....)[/quote]

Source?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Thank Christ we didn''t win the World Cup with that tosser as captain.  Imagine the next 40 years of him making guest appearances.

Complete and utter scumbag and I will not be taking any interest in England games until he''s gone... along with that git of a foreign manager.
[/quote]

Stop sitting on the fence. What do you really think about them?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You know Crofts and Terry are mates? (used to share a flat....)[/quote]

Source?

[/quote][url=http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/norwich_city_colleagues_hail_captain_fantastic_holt_1_835168?action=register]EDP[/url][url=http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/chelsea-fan-crofts-looks-to-hero-terry-for-welsh-inspiration-509721.html]The Independent[/url]

While I cant say I want Wales to win I really have gotten to the stage where im not particuarly bothered if England lose and if im honest I think we will lose on saturday. Most England players are just twats and I find it very hard 2 support them due to their actions while the Terry captaincy saga has just emphasised the fact that Capello has totally lost the plot!

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Proper Charlie"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Club football is far more important than international football, so for that reason I wouldn''t mind seeing Crofts score the winner.And what is wrong with supporting Germany btw?[/quote]

Nothing if you are German. If you are not German personally Wacky then what is point of your comment? As I also said in my post we are all entitled to an opinion![/quote]I think I phrased it a bit poorly.What is more wrong about supporting Germany as opposed to any other random foreign national team?[/quote]

Aaah right, in that case I take my rant back Wacky.

I''ve only read this initial post on this so I don''t know whats been said beyond, but I really do agree.

I''m a massive England fan and follow them as much as the next Englishman. But everything that I hate about the Premier League (the acting, the shirtless models, the glamour) is everything that the England squad is.

Wales however, are made up from players from Norwich, Millwall, Swansea, Leicester, Coventry, Bristol City. And only a select few Prem players

Lets face it, this weekend is Premiership v Championship, and I know who I''ll be cheering for.

C''mon Crofty!

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Thank Christ we didn''t win the World Cup with that tosser as captain.  Imagine the next 40 years of him making guest appearances. Complete and utter scumbag and I will not be taking any interest in England games until he''s gone... along with that git of a foreign manager.[/quote]

[/quote]I hasten to add that Ashley Cole is little more than a dog''s arse and Frank Lampard is a complete and absolute slime ball. I wouldn''t p!ss on any of them if they were on fire and that goes for the greedy FA cronies who have buggered up our entire game.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Thank Christ we didn''t win the World Cup with that tosser as captain.  Imagine the next 40 years of him making guest appearances.

Complete and utter scumbag and I will not be taking any interest in England games until he''s gone... along with that git of a foreign manager.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I hasten to add that Ashley Cole is little more than a dog''s arse and Frank Lampard is a complete and absolute slime ball. I wouldn''t p!ss on any of them if they were on fire and that goes for the greedy FA cronies who have buggered up our entire game.

[/quote]

[:D]Now that i agree on.

Will still be cheering on the sacks of crap though.Can''t help it.

No Wales V England on BBC or ITV Saturday, but there are free highlights on S4C (Sky 134 or Freesat 120) at 8.30 pm, with co-commentary from former Norwich City striker Malcolm Allen - in Welsh!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]No Wales V England on BBC or ITV Saturday, but there are free highlights on S4C (Sky 134 or Freesat 120) at 8.30 pm, with co-commentary from former Norwich City striker Malcolm Allen - in Welsh![/quote]He was such an ugly little bugger. 

Wales is welcome to you. Would you ditch Norwich through the bad times? pathetic. 10-0 England hopefully

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]Wales is welcome to you. Would you ditch Norwich through the bad times? pathetic. 10-0 England hopefully[/quote]How''s the weather 11000 miles away in Adelaide then?

[quote user="Canary1902"]

I''ve only read this initial post on this so I don''t know whats been said beyond, but I really do agree.

I''m a massive England fan and follow them as much as the next Englishman. But everything that I hate about the Premier League (the acting, the shirtless models, the glamour) is everything that the England squad is.

Wales however, are made up from players from Norwich, Millwall, Swansea, Leicester, Coventry, Bristol City. And only a select few Prem players

Lets face it, this weekend is Premiership v Championship, and I know who I''ll be cheering for.

C''mon Crofty!

[/quote]You clearly aren''t a massive england fan. You want england to lose. By that reckoning will you be supporting scunny is a weeks time.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Jem"]I think you should go wash your mouth out!!!! Could never want another country to beat my own[/quote]

Not exactly ''our country'' anymore is it?

[/quote]

Oh ffs.. I can''t believe Smith has brought England too. Whatever will we do to get the grass roots fans back[:@]

England all the way, as some people have said, would you stop supporting Norwich is we signed JT?

England don''t currently really interest me at all, but the idea how people can support a local foreign team against us is beyond me.It''s the equivalent of supporting Ipswich against us because you like one of their players.

I''m 100% English, so my take is... COME ON WALES!!!! Terry, vermin, Cole, moron, Rooney – spoilt tosser. Does that matter? Yes. As for the manager, who has gone from a class act to an utter buffoon since his arrival, zero sympathies.

And of course we all know that Bellamy is a prat too, but he''s their prat and not someone I need concern myself about – whereas Terry is supposed to represent me as the leader of my national team, so yes, that does matter and by not supporting England I make sure (in my own small little world) that he has no connection to me. Tenuous I know but it almost works!

So, a Crofty winner? Not likely is it, but I''d sleep easy.

I`ll always want England to win but i must admit i`m pretty apathetic. Despite all the usual cliches, soundbites and protestations from former players, i simply do not buy that top players put their country first. The clubs pay them huge wages, give them adulation to massage their childish egos, and look after their every want. The whole England thing is a much more critical and hostile environment. Has anyone noticed how few tackles there are in international games and how few players seem to get injured? I`d wager that the stats would show far less injuries during England games than your average Prem game. But then, an injury during an international game would cost a player his place in his club side and tens of thousands in win bonuses...........

I''m just hoping that Crofts and Vokes will come through the game uninjured and both have good games. I don''t think Vokes is starting though.

Oh, and England win. I understand what some people are saying. I''m English and proud but Capello is ruining it for me. An International Roberto Mancini. Everything is abit dull, no width, no movement, no closing down. We play the Italian way, not the English. I don''t understand why Parker doesn''t get a look in, the kind of centre midfield we have been lacking for a while. Him alongside Wilshere and Gerrard would make a good solid base.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

I''m just hoping that Crofts and Vokes will come through the game uninjured and both have good games. I don''t think Vokes is starting though.

Oh, and England win. I understand what some people are saying. I''m English and proud but Capello is ruining it for me. An International Roberto Mancini. Everything is abit dull, no width, no movement, no closing down. We play the Italian way, not the English. I don''t understand why Parker doesn''t get a look in, the kind of centre midfield we have been lacking for a while. Him alongside Wilshere and Gerrard would make a good solid base.

[/quote]It''s been announced that Parker is starting, SC, but I couldn''t care less if he, Crofts or Vokes have good games. When a whinging clown like Terry gets re-instated then complains that he should never have lost the England captaincy I really can''t be bothered much at all....I just don''t want to see any of our players injured at this crucial part of City''s season.

Come on England let''s stuff the Sheep Botherers.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/flag176x220.gif[/IMG]