Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I wonder if Delia has taken note?

I''ll bet you''re a lot of fun at parties, Raymond.

I was actually going to reply to your points but realised it was quite boring and didn''t really want to get sucked into the beligerance.

Something that is quite British though is the ability to cope with irony and comments that are made that are tongue-in-cheek. I''d suggest you haven''t quite got around to ''nicking'' yours yet

[quote user="morty"]Mayo on chips is wrong, and its for people from Belgium.Its just not British.[:(][/quote]The first time I saw mayo served with chips was in Holland, they think having vinegar on chips is strange.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="morty"]Mayo on chips is wrong, and its for people from Belgium.Its just not British.[:(][/quote]The first time I saw mayo served with chips was in Holland, they think having vinegar on chips is strange.[/quote]Yeah its a nightmare trying to get vinegar for your chips anywhere in Europe!I lived in Germany for 7 years, and they love the mayo too!

I''ve just had cod n'' chips with salt,vinegar and a great dollop of........mayo.Sorry for being a girly,Euro wuss,but i really like it[:P] I must admit that they ladel it on a bit too much in Belgium though.

Chinese curry sauce works a treat,also that Reggae stuff[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]

also that Reggae stuff[Y]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/ganja_roz-1.jpg[/IMG]

Well, it is Bly''s thread! [:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I hope NN''s not serving chips later - there could be trouble ahead.....

[/quote]I just had chips from the chippy for tea, with curry sauce, so I am all chipped out.[:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D]That brings back some memories.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] 

Me? As far as food is concerned I was brought up to be an  ''all things in moderation'' and ''a little of what you fancy does you good'' type of guy where food is concerned.[/quote]

Yes, and if only you''d applied the same reasoning to your apparent consumption of LSD.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] 

Me? As far as food is concerned I was brought up to be an  ''all things in moderation'' and ''a little of what you fancy does you good'' type of guy where food is concerned.[/quote]

Yes, and if only you''d applied the same reasoning to your apparent consumption of LSD.

[/quote]

We''re quite familiar with drones confusing intellect and imagination with LSD. It''s just part of the burden we have to bear.

Oh, and we assume that that ''reggae thing'' that some like with their chips is Jamaican Jerk Sauce rather than ganja.

Good luck with your future attempts at humour Chopsy. Looks like you''re off form recently rather like our City!

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] 

[/quote]

We''re quite familiar with drones confusing intellect and imagination with LSD. It''s just part of the burden we have to bear.

Oh, and we assume that that ''reggae thing'' that some like with their chips is Jamaican Jerk Sauce rather than ganja.

Good luck with your future attempts at humour Chopsy. Looks like you''re off form recently rather like our City!

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Yep one defeat in the last fourteen looks like we are well off form Bly.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear do keep up.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]that ''reggae thing'' that some like with their chips is Jamaican Jerk

[/quote]There is only one "Jamaican Jerk" around here I fear and he started this thread! [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] 

[/quote]

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Yep one defeat in the last fourteen looks like we are well off form Bly.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear do keep up.

[/quote]

How wooden and trite you really are Plod''

Deary me, almost everybody apart from you knows that we have been grounding out results recently despiote being off-form. That is what all the best clubs do. Duh.

[:$]

OTBC

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D]That brings back some memories.

[/quote]

Is that in between the paranoia, flashbacks and panic attacks?

Reading the last page of this thread has reminded me of this scene:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote]

How ridiculous is this, why do vegans and the like always feel the need to push their ideals onto everyone else?

[/quote]

And why do meat eaters always over-react to anything that dares suggest there may perhaps be an alternative to their diet?

I''ve been veggie for 25 years and if you ask I''ll explain why, but otherwise I''ll leave you to what you eat and ask you to leave me to mine.

Having said that, there''s a debate to be had about the increase in meat consumption, especially in the 3rd world, and its impact on food prices and greenhouse gases, but I wouldn''t dare upset the carnivores by saying any more!

Anyway, back to chips - vinegar is the devil''s p*ss and shouldn''t go anywhere near chips - salt, peas and/or curry sauce only
[/quote]

I dont have any problem with an alternative, but prefer a choice rather than the other option being taken away altogether on the premise of being ''better''

[quote user="Nuff Said"]And why do meat eaters always over-react to anything that dares suggest there may perhaps be an alternative to their diet?I''ve

been veggie for 25 years and if you ask I''ll explain why, but otherwise

I''ll leave you to what you eat and ask you to leave me to mine.Having

said that, there''s a debate to be had about the increase in meat

consumption, especially in the 3rd world, and its impact on food prices

and greenhouse gases, but I wouldn''t dare upset the carnivores by saying

any more!Anyway, back to chips - vinegar is the devil''s p*ss and shouldn''t go anywhere near chips - salt, peas and/or curry sauce only[/quote]

And why is it that you are allowed to eat what you want, but when the 3rd world improves it''s living standards and enjoy eaing meat, you want to push them back down again??