Sign in to follow this  
morty

PUP's mid season meet.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and if anyone just fancies popping along and saying hi, that would be groovy.NB Anyone that just I have argued with and that just fancies turning up to whack me is obviously not welcome.[;)][/quote]

--

I thought the idea was to get the numbers up, not reduce them to single figures...[:D][;)][:P][:D]

[/quote]Oh very funny [;)]The sooner you people realise I''m right about everything, the better. [:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and if anyone just fancies popping along and saying hi, that would be groovy.

NB Anyone that just I have argued with and that just fancies turning up to whack me is obviously not welcome.

[;)]
[/quote]

--

I thought the idea was to get the numbers up, not reduce them to single figures...[:D][;)][:P][:D]

[/quote]

Oh very funny [;)]

The sooner you people realise I''m right about everything, the better. [:P]
[/quote]

---

Sorry, Morty, I can resist everything apart from temptation, and that was way too tempting! Also, by my count you are the 23rd person on this message board who thinks they''re right about everything, and that number doesn''t even include me...[;)][:P][;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh and if anyone just fancies popping along and saying hi, that would be groovy.

NB Anyone that just I have argued with and that just fancies turning up to whack me is obviously not welcome.

[;)]
[/quote]

--

[/quote]

Oh very funny [;)]

[/quote]

---

Sorry, Morty, I can resist everything apart from temptation, and that was way too tempting! Also, by my count you are the 23rd person on this message board who thinks they''re right about everything, and that number doesn''t even include me...[;)][:P][;)]

[/quote]

I know your number is incorrect PC. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[;)]
[/quote]

--

[/quote]

Oh very funny [;)]

[/quote]

---

[/quote]

I know your number is incorrect PC. [:D]

[/quote]

--

Of course! Silly me - I was forgetting to include you, Yankee...[;)][:D][:P]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Hi Morty, how is the new job mate? Also, I''ve noticed another look-a-like of your''s. [:)] Jon Parkin (not the body(obviously, as you have the body of a hunk), but the face).[/quote][img]http://rlv.zcache.com/man_crush_hooded_sweatshirt-p235866686461367418qm0a_400.jpg[/img]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Quiz all done! 30 questions - 10 football, 10 vaguely connected music and 10 pictures.

Shall we do it at about 9?

[/quote]

How many of the "little mob"are you expecting Nutty?[;)]

Quiz all done! 30 questions - 10 football, 10 vaguely connected music and 10 pictures.

[/quote]

Did you include my Spurs questions?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Did you include my Spurs questions?

OTBC

[/quote]Are you planning to come?[:)]

[/quote]Sounds good!Is there a prize? Is it likely to be something liquid from the Tadcaster brewery!?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Sounds good!

Is there a prize? Is it likely to be something liquid from the Tadcaster brewery!?
[/quote]

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:''(]

I reckon there will be around 20 of the "little mob" in attendance.

All posters would be welcome just as they are welcome on the Rays Funds for FONCY threads. Just indicate on this thread so that I have an idea who is coming.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Sounds good!Is there a prize? Is it likely to be something liquid from the Tadcaster brewery!?[/quote]

[/quote]Stop playing hard to get, you know you love its good value and vaguely beery taste.[:)]

I reckon there will be around 20 of the "little mob" in attendance.

All posters would be welcome just as they are welcome on the Rays Funds for FONCY threads. Just indicate on this thread so that I have an idea who is coming.

[/quote]Anyone who doesn''t come, well, we will talk about about you and then gang up on you on here.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Sounds good!

Is there a prize? Is it likely to be something liquid from the Tadcaster brewery!?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stop playing hard to get, you know you love its good value and vaguely beery taste.

[:)]
[/quote]

It''s that Yellows or Delia''s conundrum all over again!

Taddy''s still 50 bob. Certainly the prudent option although you more ambitious types will probaby drink San Miguel!

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Sounds good!Is there a prize? Is it likely to be something liquid from the Tadcaster brewery!?[/quote]

[/quote]Stop playing hard to get, you know you love its good value and vaguely beery taste.[:)][/quote]

It''s that Yellows or Delia''s conundrum all over again!

Taddy''s still 50 bob. Certainly the prudent option although you more ambitious types will probaby drink San Miguel!

[;)]

[/quote]That fancy mexican lager wrecked my head the day after last time.Must have had a bad pint or something.Possibly the 7th.[;)]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I can come unfortunately, I''m washing both of my hairs that night...sound like I''m missing a right ol'' love-in[/quote]Thanks for your input.[Y]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Tadcaster Brewery is about 25 miles from me. Do you want me to pop up and bring another barrell for Mr Tilson with me?

[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Kev but i would rather drink the petrol you would use covering those 25 extra miles.I was thinking of asking Nutty if we could bring our own beer along on the night and pay a corkage fee like you are charged for wine.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Tadcaster Brewery is about 25 miles from me. Do you want me to pop up and bring another barrell for Mr Tilson with me?

[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Kev but i would rather drink the petrol you would use covering those 25 extra miles.I was thinking of asking Nutty if we could bring our own beer along on the night and pay a corkage fee like you are charged for wine.

[/quote]

Says the guy with the only personalised Taddy glass in the world. You''ll be pleased to know the light at the top of the drive has been fixed. But whether that will help you find your way out once you are "Taddied up" is open to debate[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the guy with the only personalised Taddy glass in the world. You''ll be pleased to know the light at the top of the drive has been fixed. But whether that will help you find your way out once you are "Taddied up" is open to debate[;)]

[/quote]Hmm! Tilly the "tadseeker" eh! [^o)][+o(]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I can come unfortunately, I''m washing both of my hairs that night...sound like I''m missing a right ol'' love-in[/quote]

Try this Spencer......

[;)]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I can come unfortunately, I''m washing both of my hairs that night...sound like I''m missing a right ol'' love-in[/quote]

Try this Spencer......

[;)]

[/quote]

Thanks NN. Is it because I''m worth it?

[quote user="spencer 1970"] Thanks NN. Is it because I''m worth it?[/quote]

It most certainly is Spencer.....

and if it works.....

Try this.....

1001 CARPET SHAMPOO 450ML

"1001 Cleans a Big, Big Carpet for Less than Half a Crown"

[;)]

Anyway Spencer, you''d be welcome on Friday but I''m guessing it''s too far to come. So how about leaving a selection on the Rays Funds for Foncy thread this weekend instead?