Sign in to follow this  
morty

PUP's mid season meet.

Great to see so many people turn up tonight must have been over 30 of us and well done to Nutty for organising the quiz which was good fun.

Also nice to meet you for the first time WITS [:)]

Aye, it was okay, quiz was clearly a fix.And anyone who didn''t come, well we talked about you.[:)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]The Inner Circle strikes again...[/quote]Muhahahaha, our evil plot continues. Etc.

Great turn out tonight and well done to Wits Wonders[Y]

Thanks CityAngel for the food and to Kev for the trophy for the quiz.

I''m sure Ray was looking down and was proud to see so many PUPs enjoying themselves.

"There''s only one thing worse than being talked about and that''s not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]OOPS... post Wembley(oh what the heck pre AND post)!!![/quote]Gets my vote![Y]

Why don''t we make it a monthly get -together, say the first Friday of each  month if thats ok with Nutty of course.

[quote user="cityangel"]Why don''t we make it a monthly get -together, say the first Friday of each  month if thats ok with Nutty of course.[/quote]Good work on the food, my kids ate their own bodyweight in cocktail sausages![:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Why don''t we make it a monthly get -together, say the first Friday of each  month if thats ok with Nutty of course.[/quote]

Good work on the food, my kids ate their own bodyweight in cocktail sausages!

[:)]
[/quote]

Can''t take the credit for the sausages but glad your boys enjoyed them and the rest of the food [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who was talked about? Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is[/quote]I will feel left out if I wasn''t talked about. [:(]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who was talked about?

Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is
[/quote]

I will feel left out if I wasn''t talked about. [:(]
[/quote]

You haven''t been to a pups or pinkun social event so other than me no-one knows you, so they won''t talk about you [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who was talked about? Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is[/quote]I will feel left out if I wasn''t talked about. [:(][/quote]

You haven''t been to a pups or pinkun social event so other than me no-one knows you, so they won''t talk about you [:)]

[/quote]I still feel left out.  [IMG]http://cricketfansforum.net/images/smilies/snigger.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who was talked about?

Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is
[/quote]

All good I hope!!!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who was talked about?

[/quote]

All good I hope!!!

[/quote]

i wish i was a fly on the wall [;)]

"Who was talked about?

Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is"

what was said about me? [:$]

[quote user="canary_girl"]

"Who was talked about? Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is"

[/quote]Ooooh, it was well juicy!Nah, it was actually about the small confusion between you and the other canary girl, and trying to remember which is which!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="canary_girl"]

"Who was talked about?

Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is"

[/quote]

Ooooh, it was well juicy!

Nah, it was actually about the small confusion between you and the other canary girl, and trying to remember which is which!
[/quote]

I used to get confused myself, thinking I cant remember posting on that thread or writing that, then realising it was the other one lol

[quote user="canary_girl"][quote user="morty"][quote user="canary_girl"]

"Who was talked about? Apart from Smudger, DDD, Inch_High, Gazza, Butler, Tangie, Beausant, Bly, canary girl, canary_girl, Nana, The Great Drinkell that is"

[/quote]Ooooh, it was well juicy!Nah, it was actually about the small confusion between you and the other canary girl, and trying to remember which is which![/quote]

I used to get confused myself, thinking I cant remember posting on that thread or writing that, then realising it was the other one lol

[/quote]I think I have it sorted now, its clear from things you post that you are very, very different types of people!