Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Leeds v Arsenal

hope they get hammerd, don''t want them on too much of a cup run in case our game gets re-arranged, plus would be nice if thier confidence gets dented

Was that some boos for BJ even after that screamer, all he wanted was a payrise, dirty bunch of buggers.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Credit where credit''s due. That was a phenomenal strike! [/quote]Yeh that was hell of a goal in all fairness.Me and my old man questioned this but... WHY when the big clubs are moaning about lack of a decent keeper is Kasper at Leeds ???All this talk of replacing Van Der Saar at Manure and you got the fruit of the Great Dane''s loins sat there for a bargin !!Just dont get it !!

Also.... is Kasper English ? I mean, he was born here right so must be a British citizen.... ergo can he represent England ??We need a keeper

There''s a reason why Joe Hart''s in goal for Man City and not Kasper.

Saying that though, he could certainly do a job in the Prem but I doubt it will be with Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal etc

Good tribute to Nat Lofthouse by ITV, that 2nd cup final goal was good old fashioned one.  Shame they dont quite make strikers like that anymore...

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Also.... is Kasper English ? I mean, he was born here right so must be a British citizen.... ergo can he represent England ??We need a keeper[/quote]

Joe Hart is better...

And i don''t think he would want to play for England anyway....

[quote user="I am a Banana"]arshavin is poor. [:(][/quote]

For once, i agree with you...

He seems to have completely forgotton how to play football...

[quote user="jed exodous"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]arshavin is poor. [:(][/quote]

For once, i agree with you...

He seems to have completely forgotton how to play football...

[/quote]Putin''s influence is evident on him as well obviously !

[quote user="lincoln canary"]And to add it appears most of the Leeds fans have stood for the whole game, how do they get away with that?[/quote]

That''s because they are all leaving early!

are the commentators being made to talk rubbish about leeds.

Sky BBC and now ITV all they do i talk $hite!!

here comes the white machine!!

38.000 loyal and passionate leeds fans here tonight!! but where are they on a saturday... or last year!!

get right on my tits lately

[quote user="city till i die"]are the commentators being made to talk rubbish about leeds.

Sky BBC and now ITV all they do i talk $hite!!

here comes the white machine!!

38.000 loyal and passionate leeds fans here tonight!! but where are they on a saturday... or last year!!

get right on my tits lately[/quote]Bang on citd, then Strachan spouts this little beauty from his ITV script "the Premier League would be a better place with Leeds in it" my jaysus.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]One hell of an atmosphere, you can''t deny they are good fans when they get going. I wish carrow road could generate somthing similar, but when only 10% of the crowd sing is difficult.[/quote]They may be a pain in the arse but Leeds fans know how to get behind their team, a large proportion of our fans just stand there in total silence for much of the game. I sit in the Barclay Lower and there is quite a few guys in their 20''s and 30''s around me who you would expect to sing but they never utter a word while a poor old sod like me who is almost 50 is making all the noise. If a few more of them actually sung we could make a hell of a lot more noise than we do.

Nothing worse than some noisy oike trying to yell gibberish over ones enjoyment of the football !Even worse when they stand up.If I knew I had to stand all the time I would rent my seat out to one of the ball boys as they spend half thier time on their arses !