Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Just sharing what I'm hearing.....

[quote user="yoda"]After years of rubbish we finally get someone who brings the feel good factor back then what happens ? why does something always come along to spoil things ? if Lambert does leave which a couple of days ago would have been unthinkable , i will disown football for good , what''s the point after all ?[/quote]

Completely agree thats how i feel too.

[quote user="yoda"]After years of rubbish we finally get someone who brings the feel good factor back then what happens ? why does something always come along to spoil things ? if Lambert does leave which a couple of days ago would have been unthinkable , i will disown football for good , what''s the point after all ?[/quote]

Completely agree thats how i feel too.

[quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Also who is the EDP/Pinkun Journo? I follow a few of them and not seen anything.[/quote]

same, but then they seem a little too quiet for my liking..about to get the details for a big story perhaps?

[/quote]Odd Pete isn''t here telling us all he hasn''t heard anything[/quote]He clearly doesn''t want to be drawn into the mix of rumours

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)]
[/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)][/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????[/quote]lol. From what I can hear, it''s bang bang bang! [;)]

[quote user="canaryspike7"]Settle down. Do you think I would seriously say James if my friend was actually called James? I''m aware Norwich isn''t the biggest club so wouldn''t be hard to find the James who leaked this. I changed his name. He''s a friend, I''m not going to sell him down the river just to get replies on this website am I?! Come on.[/quote]

I''ve never read so much cr ap in all my life.

I dont know what to beleive anymore because everytime you feel convinced one way something comes along another way. This thread is a classic example - the for is the club said this morning we will not be adding to our statement this morning - the against is it would have been a lot easier to have resigned last night said his player goodbyes and not had to face the press. 

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)]
[/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????[/quote]

lol. From what I can hear, it''s bang bang bang! [;)]
[/quote]bang bang bang hey....how interesting[;)] well more ionteresting then some of the shite getting spouted on here atm...>>>looks ups and tuts

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)][/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????[/quote]lol. From what I can hear, it''s bang bang bang! [;)][/quote]bang bang bang hey....how interesting[;)] well more ionteresting then some of the shite getting spouted on here atm...>>>looks ups and tuts[/quote]lolnothing wrong with lots of banging so long as you''re using your tools correctly [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)]
[/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????[/quote]

[/quote]bang bang bang hey....how interesting[;)] well more ionteresting then some of the shite getting spouted on here atm...>>>looks ups and tuts[/quote]

lol

nothing wrong with lots of banging so long as you''re using your tools correctly [;)]
[/quote]lmfao[;)] y u naughty little [6] 

R u in the Nelson tomorrow pre match?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Simon T on SSN says is PL leaving? News item on SSN in a bit[/quote]I presume you''re referring to his Twitter?  If so, you''re not really telling the truth.  He thinks it might happen, but he doesn''t know.#NCFC been asked enough times so here''s my thoughts on Lambert for what they are worth. Sadly I think he will go.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)][/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????[/quote]lol. From what I can hear, it''s bang bang bang! [;)][/quote]bang bang bang hey....how interesting[;)] well more ionteresting then some of the shite getting spouted on here atm...>>>looks ups and tuts[/quote]lolnothing wrong with lots of banging so long as you''re using your tools correctly [;)][/quote]lmfao[;)] y u naughty little [6] 

[/quote]Yes I am and yes I am lolDoes this mean I''ll finally get my [B] ?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I''ve just been hearing the same. PL will resign later. Gutted if true.[/quote]From who?  Seriously, who has this information and is slipping it to every anonymous tom, dick and harry?

There is a lot of people on this message board who all have sources all of a sudden if they all know PL will be leaving ahead of the media

[quote user="canary_girl"]There is a lot of people on this message board who all have sources all of a sudden if they all know PL will be leaving ahead of the media[/quote]Indeed.  People on Twitter etc. seem to love dropping pebbles in the pond just to watch the ripples.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)]

[/quote]bang bang bang hey....how interesting[;)] well more ionteresting then some of the shite getting spouted on here atm...>>>looks ups and tuts[/quote]

lol

nothing wrong with lots of banging so long as you''re using your tools correctly [;)]
[/quote]lmfao[;)] y u naughty little [6] 

[/quote]

Yes I am and yes I am lol

Does this mean I''ll finally get my [B] ?
[/quote]YES....lol...seeya in there about 1:30 ish

Mr Chimp you need to re-read what I wrote, jesus christ READ it. Simon T said on ssn JUST NOW ''''will paul lambert be walking out the door''''. ON TV not twitter

Just been told by my Wife as she was cooking our tea that we are out of Sauce,so i too,along with most of the posters on here HAVE NO SAUCE!!!!

Has the betting for the Burnley job been suspended? That''s when you know something is about to happen, or been decided.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just to share that I can hear the workmen next door hammering. Not that it helps the rumour mill but as the thread''s about sharing what we can hear [;)][/quote]would they be using a Lump hammer or normal hammer????  Lump hammer is more thud thud, normal hammer is more tap tap????[/quote]lol. From what I can hear, it''s bang bang bang! [;)][/quote]bang bang bang hey....how interesting[;)] well more ionteresting then some of the shite getting spouted on here atm...>>>looks ups and tuts[/quote]lolnothing wrong with lots of banging so long as you''re using your tools correctly [;)][/quote]lmfao[;)] y u naughty little [6] 

[/quote]Yes I am and yes I am lolDoes this mean I''ll finally get my [B] ?[/quote]YES....lol...seeya in there about 1:30 ish[/quote]Okey dokey. I''ll be the one with no fingernails (chewed off) and no hair (pulled out) after reading this mb today lol''We''re doomed. I tell you, we''re doomed'' (in a dodgy Scots accent)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Mr Chimp you need to re-read what I wrote, jesus christ READ it. Simon T said on ssn JUST NOW ''''will paul lambert be walking out the door''''. ON TV not twitter[/quote]Apologies, I missed the ''is''.  Point still stands though.  Nobody knows what''s going on other the people at the club directly connected to it.  Everything else is just dust.