Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Fifa 11 Stat updates:

The next fifa patch with all the stat changes & squad transfers will see the following overall changes:GK; Ruddy(67 >> 68)

LB; Drury (67 >> 67)

CB; Barnett (65 >> 69)

CB; Ward (65 >> 66)

RB; R.Martin (63 >> 67)

RM; Lansbury (67 >> 69)

CAM; Hoolahan (68 >> 70

(72 rated at LM) LM; Surman (68 >> 69)

CDM; Crofts (67>> 67)

ST; Holt (69 >> 71)

ST; C.Martin (67 >> 66)

Subs:

GK; Rudd (58 >> 61)CB; Whitbread (67 >> 67)CM; Fox (63 >> 63)LW; McNamee (64 >> 65)ST; Jackson (66 >> 67)RM: K.Smith (63 >> 65)CB: Nelson (64 >> 65)Please note: These stats are not final and may change upto the transfer window ending so I though i''d just share what they are most likely to look like.If you want to know any indivual stats let me know.

[quote user="canary_girl"]Good to see all of our squad has either improved or stay the same, except Chris Martin [:$][/quote]About right I''d say, would''ve thought Lansbury would be 70/71/72, Fox 65/66 and Crofts nearer 70, perhaps 69.

The one thing I can''t do is update the overalls, I have to correct each individual stat which is why some players don''t have certain overalls.  I''ve reccomended updates on Lansbury, Crofts, Drury, K.smith, Fox & R.martin (speed increased to 70)

There is/was a serious issue with how Chris Martin was set up in ''vanilla'' Fifa 11. Someone designed him as a pacy, off the shoulder striker (ala Jackson) when we know that is not the case. Has this been fixed or do I need to manually edit him (again)?

[quote user="Gareth"]There is/was a serious issue with how Chris Martin was set up in ''vanilla'' Fifa 11. Someone designed him as a pacy, off the shoulder striker (ala Jackson) when we know that is not the case. Has this been fixed or do I need to manually edit him (again)?[/quote]I did edit his stats aaaaaaaaageees ago but this was after the game was released, he has about the same pace as Holt.

I have to admit if this is published as the final update I cant belive that Crofts is not one of the improved players and that Simeon Jackson''s overal has improved. becuase compare the roles in the current squad the two players have Crofts is usually in the squad and Jackson is a bench warmer what makes me even more puzzled as C Martin''s value has decreased over his. but im assuming it is only in the developing stages (it better be)

[quote user="iViiPeRs v1"]I have to admit if this is published as the final update I cant belive that Crofts is not one of the improved players and that Simeon Jackson''s overal has improved. becuase compare the roles in the current squad the two players have Crofts is usually in the squad and Jackson is a bench warmer what makes me even more puzzled as C Martin''s value has decreased over his. but im assuming it is only in the developing stages (it better be)[/quote] Not sure why Jacko has been improved, might of been because I told them to upgrade his long shooting. Will now look to downgrade him.Chrissy went down because I asked for his finishing to be reduced to 69 and his pace to down to 70.

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat-Trick"]Screenshots Jas ;)[/quote]does anyone know how to screenshot from a ps3?!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I have made Carrow Road on Pes 11 on the ps3. does anyone know of anywhere i can get a player pack from?
[/quote]

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=234070

Download pack 1.6

Takes a while to copy all the stuff across.

No Championship badges in this pack, but you can easily find them and all the chants etc to add in if you want.

[quote user="Captain Fantastic"]No don''t look to downgrade Jackson! Need all the help I can get with the players!

What''s Crofts stats for tackling and positioning and stamina?[/quote]Currently at: Marking 49Tackling (sliding): 64Tackling (Standing): 67Stamina: 71Interceptions: 56And he has the speed dribbler trait LOLHoping to get them changed to:Slide tackling to 71Standing tackling to 70Marking 68Reactions to 62Interceptions 67