Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

How tall is Korey Smith?

So you''ll ignore the official club site and take the opinions of pinkun posters? Good call. [Y]

He is definately not 6 foot!  I am 5 foot 11 and I have had my picture taken with Korey Smith and I am a good couple of inches taller than him.

For comparison, Grant Holt is 6ft tall. Maybe I just see Korey as smaller because he''s pretty much the team baby, but I wouldn''t judge him to be that tall.Chris Martin is 5''10'', for example, and I''d say Korey was smaller than him.The picture here with him standing with various players- shows him to be much shorter than Holty, and slightly shorter than Surman. I''d stick Korey at about 5''8'' looking at that.

[quote user="Largey"]He is as tall as me :)[/quote]

Not sure abou that. I believe the source to be "fairly solid" only!!

Lol....Well since in all pics, he is smaller than Grant Holt, and i am same height as Holt, Korey is probably smaller than me :P

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]I need to know so I can make sure his height is right <.<
He is deffo not 6ft tall.
[/quote]

I have  a photo of him with my son and daughter from the players lounge last year. He is not as tall as my son (5ft 10) and taller than my daugther 5ft 7) so my money is on 5 ft 81/2!

(This is serious by the Lewie if it helps!) [:D]

Hey Congo, I was in the port of Soyo the other day, picking up some gear, and am now sat in Block 18 installing it. Am onboard the Seven Pacific. I should be putting in again maybe tomorrow, will give you a wave lol!

Morty, have been a bit lazy of late and have not changed my profile in ages. I haven''t been back to Congo since last Christmas. Been in Northern Norway and the Gulf since, but heading back to Angola next month.

Look out for the cheap Ebay City T shirts, we gave loads out over our time there. Probably being used to cover the lids on the outboard engines on their canoes now though!!!

Hey Congo, sorry can''t quote, ships PC''s only use IE.

I''m an engineer on the vertical lay system, currently not using it though, we''re placing some piles on the sea bed on this trip.

Morty, proves how wrong you can be, i had you down as one of the teenage keyboard warriors you were posting that often a few months back! :)

Currently piling off Norway also, but bcould kill for some of your weather!!