Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Site problems

"Is it just my lap-top or has the site just re-sized?

The page on the screen has got wider (to fit the screen) which it didn''t do 10 mins ago, and text smaller. Some of the boxes are not big enough for the text.

What''s happening? [:S]"

same here

Sorry to moan,and i know it''s a free service,and i appreciate the work that the Web Team do,but AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH[:@][:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i couldn''t get on earlier....just an archant screen saying page is unavaliable.[/quote]

Its that huge picture you''ve got under your posts Nana, its slowing the site down [:)]

Happy Birthday, what pressies did you get for your 18th?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]It''s gone loopy again for me.

The mega long list at the top of the page; re-sizing everything to fill the page and even clicking on refresh doesn''t work.

Am I alone in suffering this? [8-|]
[/quote]

Bonkers my end too WITS..........if you get my drift.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]It''s gone loopy again for me.The mega long list at the top of the page; re-sizing everything to fill the page and even clicking on refresh doesn''t work.Am I alone in suffering this? [8-|][/quote]

Bonkers my end too WITS..........if you get my drift.

[/quote]I thought bonkers was quite normal for you Wiz [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="paul moy"]Still resizing issues !! [:@][/quote]

Isn''t that a problem for males generally? [;)]
[/quote]

No, a man has to accept what he has been blessed with. Adventurous females, on the other hand.....[;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="paul moy"]Still resizing issues !! [:@][/quote]Isn''t that a problem for males generally? [;)][/quote]

No, a man has to accept what he has been blessed with. Adventurous females, on the other hand.....[;)]

[/quote]lol YC. You can always be relied upon to pop up when I''ve posted on this topic [:P]Adventurous females have to make the most of and enjoy what they encounter else diplomatically turn down the offer.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="paul moy"]Still resizing issues !! [:@][/quote]

Isn''t that a problem for males generally? [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

lol YC. You can always be relied upon to pop up when I''ve posted on this topic [:P]

Adventurous females have to make the most of and enjoy what they encounter else diplomatically turn down the offer.
[/quote]

...and you''ve got your tongue out, and me an old man too. You must be really adventurous. [:D]

... And today the bloody thing keeps signing me out when I return to the Main Discussion! Took me half a dozen goes to get back. Getting very annoyed now.

[quote user="paul moy"]It''s abysmal and keeps hanging..... sort it out please, Archant !! [/quote]

Like I said Paul, a man has to accept what he has been blessed with.