Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich City v Burnley - Match thread

Seriously you lot, calm down. We''re playing, IMO, the best two teams in the division.

Burnley gave Villa a good game in the league cup a few days ago.

Yeah, that''s it for us now.3 Points off 3rd and 15 games into the season. So what if we have 5 (or what is now probably 6) long term injuries, and another transfer window to go? With 31 league games left, we may as well call it quits now.Hopeless.

Hits the inside of the post and comes back out! That should have been it! Come on Norwich!

[quote user="John"]Yeah, that''s it for us now.3 Points off 3rd and 15 games into the season. So what if we have 5 (or what is now probably 6) long term injuries, and another transfer window to go? With 31 league games left, we may as well call it quits now.Hopeless.[/quote]Lappinitup isn''t around so I''ll say it - We''re doomed, I tell you, DOOMED!!! [:)]

Pleased for Chrissy.

We don''t have enough quality to get promoted.

Why is Lambert persevering with flawed tactics at home?

Stokes hattrick for Celtic and Healy scored on his debut for Donny.  Both players we could have had, more realistically Healy than Stokes.

In summary, it''s all a bit cr@p at the minute

[:@]

Yeah, and why didn''t we contact Rooney when he was upset, we should have singed him, he obviously would have left United, had we put in a bid, what on earth is Lambert thinking...

(seriously, why would anyone want to sign Healy, he has only ever done well for NI, and even they don''t like him anymore...)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yeah, and why didn''t we contact Rooney when he was upset, we should have singed him, he obviously would have left United, had we put in a bid, what on earth is Lambert thinking... (seriously, why would anyone want to sign Healy, he has only ever done well for NI, and even they don''t like him anymore...)[/quote]

Because Healy was available on loan and his wages would be many times less than Rooney''s.  Healy was a realistic signing for us Rooney obviously was not, why are you comparing the two?[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Pleased for Chrissy.

We don''t have enough quality to get promoted.

Why is Lambert persevering with flawed tactics at home?

Stokes hattrick for Celtic and Healy scored on his debut for Donny.  Both players we could have had, more realistically Healy than Stokes.

In summary, it''s all a bit cr@p at the minute

[/quote]

I keep saying we need a proven striker to add to the squad but get shot down in flames.

I''m not, your comment is ridiculous....Healy hadn''t scored for 18 months or something, why would any manager want to sign him? How well did Healy do when he played for us before?

Just because Healy was available, doesn''t mean Lambert should look at him, I think Holt, Martin, Jackson and Oli (and Cody) are all better than Healy...

And 2-2 now, we where best team in second half it seems, so don''t really see what the problem is...this game last season, would have been a League One team (either in or outside play-offs) against a Premiership team (and Burnley where possibly still in a respectable position....)

We''re still rubbish though. Lambert is crap, the squad are poor and we should sell them all.

Or something...

[quote user="Nuff Said"]We''re still rubbish though. Lambert is crap, the squad are poor and we should sell them all.

Or something...[/quote]Indeed. 7th place, level on points with 5th. What a bloody disaster.

Great comeback, great nerve from Lambert to change a tactic that was being easily exploited. A full 90 minutes worth of that second half and we''ll pick up more wins :)

Gutted for Crofts'' suspension though... gonna miss him tuesday night!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not, your comment is ridiculous....Healy hadn''t scored for 18 months or something, why would any manager want to sign him? How well did Healy do when he played for us before? Just because Healy was available, doesn''t mean Lambert should look at him, I think Holt, Martin, Jackson and Oli (and Cody) are all better than Healy...[/quote]

Your comment is nonsensical.  How many games did Healy play?  He was frozen out at Sunderland.  He is good enough to score regularly at this level.  Only time will tell either way.

You pesky little upstart![A]

Well done Crofts sounded like a great goal, [:)]

How many games will he miss 5 yellows so he''ll miss one but a sending off for 2 yellows ?

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Nuff Said"]We''re still rubbish though. Lambert is crap, the squad are poor and we should sell them all.

Or something...[/quote]Indeed. 7th place, level on points with 5th. What a bloody disaster.[/quote]I think we''re in 6th place.

Thanks for the equaliser, puts us up to 5th.Fair play though, you seem to have a knack of getting back into games late on. Crofts will be a big miss from what I hear?

[quote user="Jules"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Nuff Said"]We''re still rubbish though. Lambert is crap, the squad are poor and we should sell them all.

Or something...[/quote]Indeed. 7th place, level on points with 5th. What a bloody disaster.[/quote]I think we''re in 6th place.[/quote]Yep my mistake. 6th place, level with 4th.

Says on bbc that Crofts 2nd yellow card was for unsporting behaviour ??

So with 5 yellows and then a red will he miss one or two games ??

Also no S Smith or Drury Tuesday, we''re getting short on numbers.