Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich City v Burnley - Match thread

Can''t believe the amount of quitters and whingers in the early part of this thread. I wonder what their expectations were of a newly promoted side with not a lot of cash to spare at the start of the season? A third of the way in and we are in the play-off positions, I''m happy with that...

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]Can''t believe the amount of quitters and whingers in the early part of this thread. I wonder what their expectations were of a newly promoted side with not a lot of cash to spare at the start of the season? A third of the way in and we are in the play-off positions, I''m happy with that...[/quote]

I predicted 1-1 in the prediction thread so am well happy with a point, but did get a bit down in the match thread when we were 0-2 down so should have kept the faith [:$]

I heard that Crofts had five yellows and would be missing the Millwall game anyway. Is this true and if so does the fact that he got a red means that he now surves that suspension and still carries the yellow cards or do they now get wiped? If that makes sense:/

[quote user="canary_girl"]I heard that Crofts had five yellows and would be missing the Millwall game anyway. Is this true and if so does the fact that he got a red means that he now surves that suspension and still carries the yellow cards or do they now get wiped? If that makes sense:/[/quote]

I''ve just asked that question further up the thread but dont think anyone is sure of the outcome yet.

Neil Adams ought to know but doesn''t seem sure [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="canary_girl"]I heard that Crofts had five yellows and would be missing the Millwall game anyway. Is this true and if so does the fact that he got a red means that he now surves that suspension and still carries the yellow cards or do they now get wiped? If that makes sense:/[/quote]

I''ve just asked that question further up the thread but dont think anyone is sure of the outcome yet.

Neil Adams ought to know but doesn''t seem sure [:$]

[/quote]I think he picked up his third yellow last weekend, meaning he''ll get an automatic one-match ban for the red card, plus another match for accumulating five cautions. I think we''re going to be missing him for two games, but I hope I''m wrong...

Radio has just confirmed that he misses Millwall for the red card but will stay on 4 yellows and will miss another game when he picks up his 5th.

We dont want him missing for Leeds and definately need him for Ipswich

Gutted to miss the game today, I hate being around the city on a match day when I don''t get to go to the game itself. But after forking out for Leeds and Ipswich tickets I just didn''t think it would be fair enough on my wallet to attend all three!Sounds like Lambert''s half time team talk did the job. Delighted to hear about the result as I feared the worst at 2-0 down. But if we lost I certainly wouldn''t have grumbled much about it, it is Burnley after all and I tipped them for promotion at the start of the season. I still do infact. Pleased to see Martin back on the scoresheet as well. Gutted for Crofts being suspended as well, he''s been an absolute revelation for us this season.