Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Fraser Forster set for Burnley move

Right!

I''ve got my Mello''s ''BooBooZela'' down from the attic, and just dusted and polished it (it''s been inactive since ''Chase Out'' ''Worthy Out'' and more recently, a short spell of ''Doncaster and Board Out''). It''s reappeared in eager anticipation and preparation for when we play Burnley at home - and that False-faced Freeloadin'' Forster is playing in goal for them.... 

"Booooo! Judas keeper! Booooo! Freeloadin'' Turncoat! Booooo! Give us back your 1st Division Champions medal! Boooooooooooooooooooooo! You''re a disgrace Forster! BOOOOOOOO! CLEAR OFF TWO FACED FORSTER! BOOOO! If it wasn''t for us Forster - you''d just be playin'' "On the bench billiards! on match-days"..." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUDAAASSS"

I''m also thinking of mass producing and selling (in your club colours of course) to miserable English Football Fans everywhere,  the latest ''must have'' Mello ''BooBooZela'' .......

Are there any disillusioned football fans amongst us -who would be remotely interested in purchasing a Mello ''BooBooZela'' ?

GO ON, BUY YOURSELF A MELLO ''BOOBOOZELA'' Make your ire, frustration, irritation and discontent heard!.....A lot better than a Vuvuzela...and it doesn''t chap your lips....

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Taking orders, Now!

Stop me and BOO one!.... Mello''s ''BOOBOOZELA'' The voice of the true fan!  "BOO-TIFUL!"

I''m also thinking of producing a smaller version for use in packed bars - so you can order your drinks and hold a decent conversation with your buddies over the noise of other plastered punters....The BoozeBoozeZela..... It comes with a stopper for the mouthpiece, so even if you haven''t finished your pint, and your mates want to move on, you can fit the stopper, pour in what''s left of your drink....and glide past the unsuspecting club/pub doormen (and also those inquisitive bobbies on the street) - and quaff at your leisure because it ain''t glass....

Get yourself a ''BoozeBoozeZela''...... it''s the way forward.....and a bit sideways..... and the odd step back.

But most definitely a requisite for a good night out....

I also briefly flirted with engineering something for the ladies with Vulvazela and a BoobBoobZela models......But after careful consideration, I thought that I really shouldn''t venture there....

Looks like Forsters move to Burnley could be off.

Newcastle are stipulating that Forster must be No.1, Laws has told Newcastle he cant garuntee them that.

Newcastle also want a recall clause in the contract with Burnley arnt happy with.

Says in the papers that one of the Newcastle goalies is injured so Forster isn''t going anywhere in the next couple of weeks.

So Lambert made the right decision there didn''t he?

The injuries have been used as a smoke screen, Forster wasnt included in the squad for the previous 2 friendlies.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Says in the papers that one of the Newcastle goalies is injured so Forster isn''t going anywhere in the next couple of weeks.

So Lambert made the right decision there didn''t he?

[/quote]Looks like he did.[Y]

[quote user="CDMullins"]The injuries have been used as a smoke screen, Forster wasnt included in the squad for the previous 2 friendlies.[/quote]Fact is though, we could be sat here still not knowing if we have a first choice goalie for next season or not still.Lambert definitely called it right on this one.

Lambert 100% spot on with this one he couldn''t afford to wait

Had a bit of a late night text session with my mate up there last night and Fraser is not a happy bunny about the whole thing, first off he wanted to come back here on loan again and loved the area and people and wasn''t even bothered about the travelling for training it was all Newcastles problem, second that he still doesn''t know where he''s goin to be playing first choice football next season and wasn''t keen on the Burnley move cos he wants to be playing, he will settle for nothing else and if Newcastle sit him on their bench next season expect him to want a move away pretty sharpish

I think Ruddy looks excellent. If he turns out to be as good as he seems, then even if not quite as good as Forster (he could be as good or better I don''t know) then I''m much happier to have Ruddy permanently than Forster on loan.

Forster was a superb shot stopper, but I didn''t half get nervous whenever he had to deal with a back pass!

Premature, maybe...but I am not expecting Ruddy to be with us for very long.

We haven''t signed him just to put him in the "shop window", neither will he have come here with that intention, but, if he is as good as people seem to think he is, and the early hype about him is justified, then, especially with the dearth of young English keepers around, I''d expect bigger clubs to be looking at him sooner, rather than later, if he has a good start and we have a half decent season.

Forster hadn''t been with us for long before the stories about Rangers, Arsenal and Tottenham wanting to buy him from Newcastle started to surface. It might be the same with Ruddy.

Newcastle seem to greatly value and covet him, yet, at the same time, seem unprepared to give him a shot at their No.1 shirt. OK, he hasn''t the experience at that level, but if you don''t play...chicken and egg situation.

Scott Carson and Ben Foster have seen their careers stagnate because they are young, good English keepers, but haven''t had a good run in their "parent" clubs first teams, Foster at Man U and Carson when he was at Liverpool. Its almost as if the top English clubs don''t trust English keepers enough to play them, but they all want one on their books.

If Ruddy does stay with us for 2-3 seasons and does well, then we''ll end up in exactly the same situation with Rudd and Steer that Newcastle have with Krol and Forster.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Right!

I''ve got my Mello''s ''BooBooZela'' down from the attic, and just dusted and polished it (it''s been inactive since ''Chase Out'' ''Worthy Out'' and more recently, a short spell of ''Doncaster and Board Out''). It''s reappeared in eager anticipation and preparation for when we play Burnley at home - and that False-faced Freeloadin'' Forster is playing in goal for them.... 

"Booooo! Judas keeper! Booooo! Freeloadin'' Turncoat! Booooo! Give us back your 1st Division Champions medal! Boooooooooooooooooooooo! You''re a disgrace Forster! BOOOOOOOO! CLEAR OFF TWO FACED FORSTER! BOOOO! If it wasn''t for us Forster - you''d just be playin'' "On the bench billiards! on match-days"..." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUDAAASSS"

I''m also thinking of mass producing and selling (in your club colours of course) to miserable English Football Fans everywhere,  the latest ''must have'' Mello ''BooBooZela'' .......

Are there any disillusioned football fans amongst us -who would be remotely interested in purchasing a Mello ''BooBooZela'' ?

GO ON, BUY YOURSELF A MELLO ''BOOBOOZELA'' Make your ire, frustration, irritation and discontent heard!.....A lot better than a Vuvuzela...and it doesn''t chap your lips....

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Taking orders, Now!

Stop me and BOO one!.... Mello''s ''BOOBOOZELA'' The voice of the true fan!  "BOO-TIFUL!"

I''m also thinking of producing a smaller version for use in packed bars - so you can order your drinks and hold a decent conversation with your buddies over the noise of other plastered punters....The BoozeBoozeZela..... It comes with a stopper for the mouthpiece, so even if you haven''t finished your pint, and your mates want to move on, you can fit the stopper, pour in what''s left of your drink....and glide past the unsuspecting club/pub doormen (and also those inquisitive bobbies on the street) - and quaff at your leisure because it ain''t glass....

Get yourself a ''BoozeBoozeZela''...... it''s the way forward.....and a bit sideways..... and the odd step back.

But most definitely a requisite for a good night out....

[/quote]

Get some help Mello before it''s too late. [:D]