Sign in to follow this  
nzcanary

Goal Keeper

In July there is a team coming over to the UK from New Zealand.In the squad is a young goal keeper Tom Batty. He has been touted to be one of the future stars for the New Zealand squad.He is 22 years old and from what I have seen one of the better keepers over here.If anyone is interested in watching this lad for a possible addition to their team then get in touch with me and I will forward the teams itinery.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="bristol_canary"]how come you act like you are 12 then?
[/quote]

[Y]
[/quote]

I think he may have been referring to IQ.....

[quote user="Duffman"]Let me tell you where I am.....

I''m out.[/quote][IMG]http://www.johnnyikon.com/data/articles/2008/11/14/duncanDM1603_468x385.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="nzcanary"]In July there is a team coming over to the UK from New Zealand.
In the squad is a young goal keeper Tom Batty. He has been touted to be one of the future stars for the New Zealand squad.
He is 22 years old and from what I have seen one of the better keepers over here.
If anyone is interested in watching this lad for a possible addition to their team then get in touch with me and I will forward the teams itinery.
[/quote]

Football manager [;)]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]how come you act like you are 12 then?[/quote]That''s why you send me lots of private messages telling me i''m a fudge packer? [^o)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="bristol_canary"]how come you act like you are 12 then?
[/quote]
That''s why you send me lots of private messages telling me i''m a fudge packer? [^o)]
[/quote]

Oh so your the chap that sells fudge in those quaint little bags in the Castle Mall? [:P]

how come you act like you are 12 then?

That''s why you send me lots of private messages telling me i''m a fudge packer?

Is he telling you or asking you?

mmmmmmm I remember the last goalie we got from that part of the world

He was sujpposed to be any good but turned out to be a complete dog turd

So no thanks

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m 22 soon, can I play? [:)]

[/quote]

How soon Brendo?  Months?  Years? 

[/quote]

Days?