Sign in to follow this  
Daphne

Paul Lambert on 5Live

Sheltering from the bank holiday weather, at home with radio on............

Paul Lambert is at Wembley with the 5 Live commentary team. Usual Lambert, not committing himself about the play-off outcome except to say this is his first visit to the new Wembley.

We have been promised that he is due for a grilling about his plans for Norwich - he won''t give much away there either!

He''ll be back at half time - he was trying to get a phone charger - seems to be doing a little transfer business!

[quote user="Daphne "]He''ll be back at half time - he was trying to get a phone charger - seems to be doing a little transfer business![/quote]Thankyou [Y]Its half time now... lets be ''aving you Paul!

Just underlined the fact he doesn''t want to go down the loan route next season..

He said that in fridays evening news...........any new news???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Just underlined the fact he doesn''t want to go down the loan route next season.. He said that in fridays evening news...........any new news???[/quote]

Yeah.. your a c ock, actually that aint new, everyone already knows it.

Yeah.. your a c ock, actually that aint new, everyone already knows it.

Where did that come from??? The words keyboard warrior spring to mind.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yeah.. your a c ock, actually that aint new, everyone already knows it.

Where did that come from??? The words keyboard warrior spring to mind.[/quote]Offer him out Arthur, I reckon you could take him.[:D]

Sure could morty...........outside sonshine.....Ill give "irish bloody messi"....they didnt call me Windmill Whittle in the forces for nothing.............

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yeah.. your a c ock, actually that aint new, everyone already knows it. Where did that come from??? The words keyboard warrior spring to mind.[/quote]

And learn to use the quote button.. it''s so annoying.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sure could morty...........outside sonshine.....Ill give "irish bloody messi"....they didnt call me Windmill Whittle in the forces for nothing.............[/quote]And there was me thinking that was for your love of Holland AW! [;)]

And learn to use the quote button.. it''s so annoying.

My quote button doesnt always work sonny...........im waiting outside coward........come and witness Whittles Windmill.............bottler..........

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And learn to use the quote button.. it''s so annoying. My quote button doesnt always work sonny...........im waiting outside coward........come and witness Whittles Windmill.............bottler..........[/quote]

gonna get wet then aren''t you.. raining quite heavily out there.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]All mouth sonny, scared of an oap..............stick to your computer games lad............[/quote]

prob wouldn''t let you out your home anyway would they?

LOL.........the rings set up in the coachmakers for 8.30pm.....tickets selling fast........Windmill Whittle V The Irish bottler messi......fears are it may get called off due to Irish messi having a tummy ache....aww bless.....

Come on grandad time for bed.

BTW just for you, one of Sickepedia''s finest:

In the news; "Woman arrested for killing her kids whilst on holiday in Spain".

Silly bitch should have gone to Portugal, she would have got away with it there.