Sign in to follow this  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sg2yw/The_Official_Chart_with_Reggie_Yates_Official_Chart_live_in_Bangor/Copy and paste im sure you will all enjoy.

Bit tinpot isn''t it? Celebrating being runners up in division three by getting your song to number 10 in the charts lol.Bless.

as you all claim to be a bigger club than us and better supported?????????????? i set you a task. get on the ball city to be higher than number ten in the charts before the season starts...................................wont happen as you are only famous in norfolk and  suffolk. sad but true.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]as you all claim to be a bigger club than us and better supported?????????????? i set you a task. get on the ball city to be higher than number ten in the charts before the season starts...................................wont happen as you are only famous in norfolk and  suffolk. sad but true.[/quote]I honestly wouldn''t want to, its all a bit cringeworthy to be honest. Believe me mate, we have no desire to be anything like your odious club.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]as you all claim to be a bigger club than us and better supported?????????????? i set you a task. get on the ball city to be higher than number ten in the charts before the season starts...................................wont happen as you are only famous in norfolk and  suffolk. sad but true.[/quote]I think that''s where you''re missing the point. We don''t claim to be a big club, in fact we rarely get involved in that sort of sh!te.Leeds are the football equivilent of little man syndrome. You''ve hung around with some taller mates for a while and now they''ve dissed you because you''re annoying you have to over compensate your little man syndrome by claiming to be a big club, be famous, and my personal favourite that you''re champions of Europe. I am still eagerly awaiting your new song and forum celebrating your recent win as champions of league 1.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]
get on the ball city to be higher than number ten in the charts before the season starts...................................wont happen as you are only famous in norfolk and  suffolk. sad but true.
[/quote]

Lots of City fans in Nottingham, often see a decent crowd on trains on a Saturday, always seems to be a good few getting on at Sheffield as well for the Northern games.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]9 minutes in.

look forward to next season and the visit of leeds. we know you love us really
[/quote]

I bet you wish you chose to support Man Utd now don''t you?! I''m guessing that you''re one of those glory hunters who supports Leeds due to their success in the 70''s, and now you''re really regretting it!

"Bit tinpot isn''t it? Celebrating being runners up in division three by getting your song to number 10 in the charts lol. Bless."
I agree, they come second in the third tier of English football (they couldn''t even win it) and they record a little song... how quaint! Still we have to remember they are the muppets that sing Champions of Europe LOL!

They''ll be getting 19''000 again when they''re in the bottom three come October.

My dear friend after we played you at carrow road there were many on this board saying how you were a better supported club than us with bigger attendances..........not quite a fact by the end of the season.we are still missed at the top table and thats a fact......... watch any scum(our scum.. man u not yours) game and you will here their fans singing how they hate the leeds scum. chelsea spurs and arsenal fans all still miss the atmosphere created at elland road and the support we take away.waccoe(we are champions champions of europe) will always be sung by us until certain wrongs have been put right..........this will never happen so we will always be the champions of europe.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]we will always be the champions of europe.[/quote]Lol. Delusion is so funny

"Cullum ''Ave A Go If You Think You''re ''Ard Enough"]This

might be the saddest thing I''ve ever heard.

Second place in div 3 you tragic cnuts!i thought that was a bus tour of the city for winning the 3rd division title but i suppose a small club with no history takes what it can get. oh sorry i forgot goss scored for you against munich in europe how could i forget as its all thats ever spewed out by your fans in any argument about european football.

Bless, he thinks we care! How sweet..... off you go and listen to your hit single celebrating second. Funny as......

however our message board isnt called GSABM (Goss scored against Bayern Munich). WACCOE? you''re all protesting too much...

Oh dear, bless him, he really honestly thinks we give two hoots about his club and his FAILED song in the charts.  I bet there are Leeds fans sitting at home with 50 copies each of the single lol.

It must have taken a lot of effort to get that song in the charts.I''d imagine most of the communication, promotion and campaigning would have taken place online.That''s known as going "viral".I''m not really sure where I''m going with this, but I get the feeling that being a Leeds fan is worse than having HIV.

After 20 years in the music industry I shall give you my experienced

view on this track...short and sharp!

The production is a little bit basic but considering it MUST have been made in

the late 60''s/early 70''s I wont be too harsh. It started off pretty well

but it lost its way about half way though and then petered off. It also didn’t

have a lot of substance and I had trouble understanding any of its meaning. The

foundations and style of the track was obviously based from an era of

yesteryear which could be seen as quite charming to the great unwashed. I can’t

see it topping any charts but maybe the band is just pleased to get a bit of

airplay as they must be getting on a bit now so very tired. To be honest I was pleased for it

to end and was surprised it was actually finished as the band seemed to be

running out of steam. I was extrememly embarresed for them.

Thank you.

(p.s. If Norwich did anything like this I would boycott the club until someone connected to the club came and distanced themselves from it. Shameful.

Are Man U fans as bothered about you as you are about them. I think they are more bothered about Man City and eclipsing Liverpool''s titles rather than a club whose just spent 3 years getting out of Division 3. Leeds are what Colchester are to Norwich for Man U fans - just an irritating itch that occasionally needs scratching. If and more likely when you get to the premiership you''ll have the same problem most promoted sides have, you won''t just take off and finish in the top 6 straight away.

If we wanted we could get OTBC to number 1, I suggested it last week - but the only reason for doing so was to stop you getting to number 1 - Quite rightly people didn''t think it was worth it. Maybe worth doing if we won something meaningful not just finishing second in division 3.

How you are coming on here crowing when your song only reached number 10 is laughable, I thought the grand plan was to finish at number 1. A little bit like the league season, "we''ll win the league by January", "You''re playing for second place now". Full of bull and big words but significantly less in the final analysis.

i never believed we would walk the league.i had a score e/w on city at 28/1  to win the league after you drew at brentford. leeds have never done anything the easy way and i was quite happy to put £700+ in my pocket payed for me and my kids to have a great weekend in leeds after beating bristol.as far as im concerned you can keep the premiership and all the mercenaries who play in it. over paid players and over priced for the fans

''we will always be the champions of Europe''..

But Leeds have NEVER been champions of Europe! Wherever does this bizarre ill-truth stem from?

Since 1955 Liverpool have won it 5 times, Man Utd 3 - and even Forest have won it twice! There''s no mention in the history books of Leeds being previous winners whatsoever. It''s all a bit daft!

[quote user="norwichwhite"]"Cullum ''Ave A Go If You Think You''re ''Ard Enough"]This might be the saddest thing I''ve ever heard. Second place in div 3 you tragic cnuts!

i thought that was a bus tour of the city for winning the 3rd division title but i suppose a small club with no history takes what it can get.

[/quote]

Just because you took 3 years to get out of League 1, and when you do, you only finish in the automatics on the last game of the season! You cant accept that you are a championship club, you think you are a premiership club with a premiership ground! You only overtook our average attendances on the last game of the season because 38,000 glory hunters turned up, not the usual 20,000!

Quote " will always be the champions of Europe''.. But Leeds have NEVER been champions of Europe! Wherever does this bizarre ill-truth stem from? Since 1955 Liverpool have won it 5 times, Man Utd 3 - and even Forest have won it twice! There''s no mention in the history books of Leeds being previous winners whatsoever. It''s all a bit daft!"

Just like their little novelty song.... If they challenged their whippets to a general knowledge quiz, they''d come second!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]''we will always be the champions of Europe''.. But Leeds have NEVER been champions of Europe! Wherever does this bizarre ill-truth stem from? Since 1955 Liverpool have won it 5 times, Man Utd 3 - and even Forest have won it twice! There''s no mention in the history books of Leeds being previous winners whatsoever. It''s all a bit daft![/quote]

Not to mention pathetic

Yes, as has been metioned earlier, most of the sales and promotion are conducted online these days for the useless waste of space that the UK top 40 chart is. It only exists in order to line record producers pockets. So, anyone could go and download this track and help boost its chart position and I''m sure there were a bunch of folk who found it novel.What we''re missing here is what made it "topical" or, god forbid, "current". There happens to be a radio DJ who, unbelievably, occupies a seat for pretty much THE most listened to radio show on that Radio One. Which is a fairly well listened to station I''m led to believe. Said chap also happens to be a Leeds fan and a moron.I''m sure this helps when trying to rehash a boring old song that nobody would ordinarily be bothered about.Are we clear now? Stop your internal monologue, this is the TRUTH!