Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Something to hopefully put a smile on your face.....

Really good mate! [Y]My one suggestion, i think you should put the lyrics up on the video information if you really want it to catch on. Otherwise the singings good, and although it may not be the hardest song to play, there were no slip ups that i could pick up on. A fine attempt. [:D][B]

Cheers people,

I don''t know youtube to well as its my first video,

Lyrics

''Look at our starts, each week they play for you, They’d never play for the blues, yeah they all wear yellow

I came along, I wrote a song for you, and our big Dane Askou, and we all love yellows

So then we took our turn, to try and win league one, and we are all yellows

Lambert, oh yeah we love lambert, turned us into something beautiful

You know, you know I love you Gratnt Holt, You know I love you Grant Holt.....

He chipped a cross, that man is Holhahan, Russells always banned, cuz they all love yellows

Across the back, Big Nelson and ginger pele, Martin and Drury, yeah they all wear yellows

Lambert, oh yeah we love lambert, turned us into something beautiful

Delia, oh yeah she bled herself dry...for you she bled herself dry

Its true look how they play for you X3

Look at our stars, look how they play for you, you know they''ll get us through, and we all love yellows 

It''s a fairly simple process really, but if you have any problems here is a little guide for you....While signed in go to your video, and above your video''s title there should be a range of about 5 video editing options. Click on the one that says "Edit Video".Now to the left hand side of the screen you''ll have about 4 boxes with text in them under the titles "Title", "Description", "Tags", and "Category".Copy the lyrics, and paste them into the "Description" box.Above these video information boxes is a little box in which says "Save Changes". Click it.Done. [Y]

Very good!

However, I was a tad dissapointed with the lack of a mention for Lappin! Surely the King of Spain is worth a mention ;)

But yeah, put a smile on my face :P

Absolutely top class mate. Take a lot of balls to record and post that, fair play to ya!Just imagine getting the lyrics on a giant autocue in front of the Barclay.. could be a hit!

Good effort mate, not sure if I could see the entire Barclay singing along to it, not unless they all attend choir practice the week but for, but very well done all the same.[Y]