Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol is that all you men like big boobs and nothing else?[/quote]I''m an arse, eyes and lips man, myself...

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Women are good at doing the ironing Women are good at making sammiches Women are good at cleaning women are good cooking Women are good at getting beer from the fridge Now where''s my sammmmmich?[/quote]

They aint good at it but it''s better than doing it yourself, and it keeps the price of a round down if it keeps em occupied at home

lol is that all you men like big boobs and nothing else

i know that all my other half like as he likes the game speed boats.

lol only joking if your reading this chicken i know you love me

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]WHY GOD CREATED EVE 10 God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions. 9. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote. 8. God new Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him. 7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor''s dentist''s or haircut appointment by himself. 6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb. 5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing. 4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools. 3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden. 2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone." And, finally, the Number 1 reason why God created Eve.... 1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that."[/quote]

It''s because of all the peace without her it was a waste of making ears!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Why do women have orgasms?

It gives them another excuse for moaning! [:$][:D]

[/quote]

I asked my wife why she never moans during sex.

Next time we did it she moaned that I never do the washing up.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol is that all you men like big boobs and nothing else?[/quote]

At my age I like anything I can get my hands on, and as luck would have it I''ve got big hands.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]in fact i''ve heard various times tht WAY and WITS are quite the hotties.........? ;) lol[/quote]

can anyone confirm? TOTL is supposedly alryt on the eye to?

when i first made this thread i never thought it would be so popular So id like to take this moment and thank a few people

My Dog: Shes been a inpiration to me throughoutMy Goldfish : This fella is a complete LegendMy Kitchen Sink : helped me through the darkdays of drug addictionMy Rabbit: Provided a good mealMy Parents : For giveing birth to meThe Jarrold stand : For Provideing me with shelter from the wind and rain The Away Fans: For bringing so many delectable women ;) Thanks Quelchy

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol kc you will be ok then[/quote]

is that confirmation of all three of you then? or just yourself....

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]What''s the difference between a g -spot and a golf ball?

A: A man will spend 20 minutes looking for a golf ball.[/quote]You''re with the wrong man... [;)](Christ, where''s Morty, I''m filling in as best I can but this is exhausting!)

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol is that all you men like big boobs and nothing else?[/quote]

At my age I like anything I can get my hands on, and as luck would have it I''ve got big hands.

[/quote]Just as well you''re not a woman then lol [:P] [:O]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol i think im getting to know morty a little better now lol u his wife?[/quote]

[:|]

[quote user="kc canary"]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]in fact i''ve heard various times tht WAY and WITS are quite the hotties.........? ;) lol[/quote]

can anyone confirm? TOTL is supposedly alryt on the eye to?

[/quote]She''s got a nice glossy coat and a cute wet nose... I would...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]What''s the difference between a g -spot and a golf ball?

A: A man will spend 20 minutes looking for a golf ball.[/quote]You''re with the wrong man... [;)](Christ, where''s Morty, I''m filling in as best I can but this is exhausting!)[/quote]You can relax - he''s back [;)]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]sorry morty did i get it wrong[/quote]Lol, yes.I''m thoroughly single!