Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Jon Otsemobor

A bit of good hearted banter at him will acceptable in my eyes but why give him a load of abuse?

It could inspire him to play our of his skin like Andy Marshall does every time hes played against us and lets be grateful hes gone and has been replaced by the better Russell Martin!

A little nagging doubt in the back of my mind fears that he may have a good day and when on song he was very effective going forward. If it happens on saturday then he will p88s all over the defensively poor Michael Rose going forward.

However in big games he always used to cost us goals and i can see the same happening on saturday. If I was lambo i would be getting Holt to drift to the left and the far post at every opportunity and get crosses in from the right as Semi used to get caught under the ball all the time and cost us goals in the process.

I don''t mind deadwood moving on, we still have plenty. Just glad that he has moved on and is playing at a club where he believes he will get a contract next season unlike a few of our players

now again I just wish I could find the piece that darrell russel said on radio norfolk, saying about otsemobors'' heart problems

Now altho I agree his defending wasn''t up to scratch very few other players were fantastic while he was here... I however do believe a modern day full back should be going forward and crossing, unfortunately becasue of the lack of pace of our centre halves and midfielders who do not cover he had to stay back.

So a bit like colin who never really could push up the line otsemobor was the same. His defending wasn''t great but we didn''t have great supporting cast did we

Do I think he will make mistakes, maybe but also he will be keen to quiet us... tough game this one and not so sure that soton would be the team I would say we would demolish

for me a 1-0 will do fine

START MCNAMEE!!

That way he won''t have time to even think about bothering Rose, he''ll be too busy getting skinned alive!

Jim Smith I agree his defending from crosses was not great so a good way to target the defence... but again sure they will be looking at rose and the lack of width the diamond gives us hence martin will also be exposed

should be a good game

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

If I was lambo i would be getting Holt to drift to the left and the far post at every opportunity and get crosses in from the right as Semi used to get caught under the ball all the time and cost us goals in the process.

[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

oi Brendan im sure its past your bed time [;)]

yeah semi was ''disliked'' but not many people can say why, they just followed others.

[/quote]Banana you are a fool! You know he''s about the same age as you! ;)And semi was pretty much at fualt for saints conceding those 4 goals vs pompey aswell as the late late millwall equalizer.

[quote user="Brendan"]If he plays on Saturday, then I can only see two things happening, one of which much more likely. Either (the more likely) 1. he will play his normal, total rubbish. 2. Or as he knows the team, he might play quite well. 3. Or he might not play at all? [:)][/quote]Moron.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

yeah semi was ''disliked'' but not many people can say why, they just followed others.

[/quote]Banana you are a fool! You know he''s about the same age as you! ;)And semi was pretty much at fualt for saints conceding those 4 goals vs pompey aswell as the late late millwall equalizer.[/quote]You realise he didnt play vs Pompey?Anyway Chops, will you chill out? I made a little error, calm down pal.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Banana you are a fool! You know he''s about the same age as you! ;)And semi was pretty much at fualt for saints conceding those 4 goals vs pompey aswell as the late late millwall equalizer.[/quote]You realise he didnt play vs Pompey?Anyway Chops, will you chill out? I made a little error, calm down pal. [/quote]Oh right well that''s what  I got told ahaha xDGreat now I can''t even remember what Cup tied even means grr :SIt''s when he has played in the comp with a different team right?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Nana - a triple post???  Are you trying to set some kind of record?

I was going to remind you that it was bedtime for you too but then remembered its half term [:P]

That saif - its now my  bedtime - I''ve got work in the morning

[quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "]

Jon Otsemobor is a lazy good for nothing, money grabbing, arrogant, waste of space, thick, lethargic w anker. As such he deserves the torrent of abuse heading his way on saturday.

End of thread.

[/quote] well that just about sums it up