Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Charlton v Leyton Orient

Anyone watching the above? Orient are looking quite handy although Charlton will always look dangerous on the break. Am I the only person who cant believe Shelvey is 17?! I hope Ryan Jarvis pops up with the winner :)

And as I type The O''s have taken the lead! This could be great for Norwich.

Looking good so far... 20 mins to go before we go up yet another notch on our way to the League One championship !!!  

This would be nearly as good as a Norwich victory for us, as Charlton have looked the 2nd best team in the division recently...

[quote user="paul moy"]Looking good so far... 20 mins to go before we go up yet another notch on our way to the League One championship !!!  [/quote]

11 mins to go!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Looking good so far... 20 mins to go before we go up yet another notch on our way to the League One championship !!!  [/quote]

11 mins to go!

[/quote]

It''s great !! Charlton are looking really frustrated and desperate.  

The cream is rising to the top !!  All we need now is Swindon to beat Leeds tomorrow while we win at Wallsall... [<:o)] 

Just need Swindon to beat Leeds for us tomorrow night and perhaps their new signing ex scummer Kuqi to score the winner [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Just need Swindon to beat Leeds for us tomorrow night and perhaps their new signing ex scummer Kuqi to score the winner [:)][/quote]I think your getting Swansea confused with Swindon, although it is unbelievable that any championship team would consider signing Kuqi, the guy is absolutly awfull, he must be about 18 stone now.

I wonder if Charlton fans doubt their team is capable of going the distance. Less than 16,000 there this evening for a match where they could at least tie Norwich and Leeds on points, and it was a London derby as well. Not the same support level Norwich are getting....that''s for sure. With respect to the match, a couple of things....Charlton did not look to have the pep one would expect given their closeness to the top and, after the half-time talk ( whatever that was ) and Orient scoring fairly quickly, Parkinson gave the word to the substitutes to start warming up right away. Not convincing all the way round.

Before Last night Charlton were on a decent run, this result may just knock some stuffing out of them and for them to see their top 2 position gone may just deflate them and they go on a poor run.Leeds, never write them off but they have a massive fixture pile up, the FA cup may just cost them top spot come the end of the season but they will end in top 2 hopefully behind us.Colchester, I think the 5:0 drubbing will cost them the potential top 2 finish as they only drew their last game.Norwich, the loss of Holt for 3 games is a massive loss for his hold up play energy and goals we don''t have a replacement for himcan''t be bothered to write anymore