Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Drury with Holt and Hux

yeah thats right not sure if anyone else saw them at the game yesturday but Adam Drury was walking towards the barclay with his two former team mates Gary Holt and Darren Huckerby!

Bloody great news, cheers for that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Drury and Huckerby have always been good friends, back from when Hux joined as I think wasn''t Drury captain around that stage? Vice captain at least, and he helped Hux settle in a lot.I would be surprised if Drury sat in the Barclay though, unless Lambert gave him permission, surely he would have been with the other team members, or in the directors box?

Hucks sits a couple of rows in front of me in the Jarrold with his sons, and I noticed Gary Holt in the block to my right, I think he''s had a ticket there for a while actually.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]is hux jealous of our current success?[/quote]

Now I see why you get so much stick.

[/quote]

well he would love to be playing! so he would be jealous that he cant be on the pitch - although he wouldn''t get into the team!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]LOL he got a season ticket ? What section of the Jarrold is that ?[/quote]Yes he has a season ticket in Block K of the Jarrold, and he has been at every game this season since he has been back in the UK.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]yeah thats right not sure if anyone else saw them at the game yesturday but Adam Drury was walking towards the barclay with his two former team mates Gary Holt and Darren Huckerby![/quote]

Was drinking in the Holiday inn about 20 mins b4 kick off... Ad''s was in there wit his lil boy.... who was playing with a lil size football... (Uppys) thought was pretty cool...

When walked out, Holty was with his young lad too, as was Hucks and his 2

[quote user="Captain Holt"]LOL! Hucks or Simon Lappin. Think before you post mate, seriously. I hate to see everyone giving you stick but sort yourself out.[/quote]

so you would rather hux than lappin in his current form??? [:O]

Huck''s was at the Sports village Sat morning, passed him in his Range Rover on the phone, you would have thought someone with his money could afford hands free??

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Captain Holt"]LOL! Hucks or Simon Lappin. Think before you post mate, seriously. I hate to see everyone giving you stick but sort yourself out.[/quote]

so you would rather hux than lappin in his current form??? [:O]

[/quote]

Do you really need to ask that question???? come on wake up!!!!!!

If Lappin had the game of his life he still could compare with Huckerby with both legs tied together.

Oh Laps or Hucks? Now I like laps but I love Hucks which is better only one way to find out.........FIGHT!!!!!!

[quote user="horse suckers united"]Huck''s was at the Sports village Sat morning, passed him in his Range Rover on the phone, you would have thought someone with his money could afford hands free??[/quote]

He''s a naughty boy then as he''s already been done for chatting on his phone whilst driving.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hucks sits a couple of rows in front of me in the Jarrold with his sons, and I noticed Gary Holt in the block to my right, I think he''s had a ticket there for a while actually.
[/quote]

Gary Holt sat behind me, so he must have got some freebies as I sat in the players tickets section. Don''t think there is many season ticket holders in that bit.

[quote user="Spud1973"]

Do you really need to ask that question???? come on wake up!!!!!!

If Lappin had the game of his life he still could compare with Huckerby with both legs tied together.

Oh Laps or Hucks? Now I like laps but I love Hucks which is better only one way to find out.........FIGHT!!!!!!

[/quote]I think it would be Hoolahan that would get the axe if Hucks was to pull his boots back on! Unless we were to field the most attacking line-up in history - Holt, Martin, Hoolahan, Huckerby up front, with poor old Rusty and Smith running around like maniacs...

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hucks sits a couple of rows in front of me in the Jarrold with his sons, and I noticed Gary Holt in the block to my right, I think he''s had a ticket there for a while actually.
[/quote]

Does Hucks shout and get involved a fair bit? Does he wear a replica shirt?